What I learned during TMAC

• Member Contributer

Keith if you are looking for a screen saver I have a doozie, lol.

TMAC is like going on vacation with my 75 brothers - and Andrea!! :) Seriously, I feel safe and relaxed and have a ball. I also had no idea Andrea was fairly close to me until after TMAC. So I hope we can coordinate something and go riding!

Hey, I'm like 90 min from Andrea! :)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

Nicole just wanted to eat her burger in peace but us guys would not leave her alone than Muff had to go and make a joke about tailpipes? Anyways what did I learn from the Tmac? My worst day at tmac is better then my best day at work! being back at work sucks!

I've GOT to control that inner voice.

My worst day at tmac is better then my best day at work! being back at work sucks!

I got back just in time to work 16 out of 24 hours, and then I was informed I would be the only Sergeant working on midnights for the Memorial Day weekend. (there are usually 6) Going now to look for the TMAC 2012 Sign-up thread...........................

I can tell the dragon sucks on the weekends

Yep, Squid central whether it's bikes, cages or Semi's it usually sux! Early am or late pm is ok though.

• Member Contributer

1] I learned where Rathskellers was, where I also learned:

2] That there is a large segment of the population of Macon county with Scottish heritage (a kilt in a German pub??).

3] I really, really, really need to work on 'slow in, fast out'.

Glenn

• 5 months later...
  • Member Contributer

I learned:

- TN/NC roads are like nothing in MN

- how to ride like a human being

- following Bent is like a week at riding school

- that you will encounter 1) a semi completely blocking a turn after rounding a blind corner, 2) a semi willingly destroy the side of it's trailer against the cliffs on the inside of a corner to avoid taking out Bent and who ever is behind him

- riding fast in the rain is possible

- sticky tires mean everything and same tires showing wear bars will not get you home from Franklin to Minnesota

- you had better have strong stomach muscles going in because they will get a workout from all the humor from the peepl

- VFRD peepl are the best

Archived