Leo Vince Installed On The Veefalo

HispanicSlammer

• Forum CEO

gallery_491_5422_260649.jpg

Carbon Fiber Baby

Veefer Maddness PM'ed me a while back and offered to negotiate a deal for me with his friend Giovanni Barca for a Leo Vince slip on, at the time I did not have the money but a few months later and some overtime I finally did.

Tel 905-921-6888

Fax 888-892-7894

Toll Free 888-892-7894

sales@italianmotostyles.com

www.italianmotostyles.com

www.Titax.ca

Giovonni is offereing all vfrd members a good deal on Leo Vince Products follow the link below for more details.

http://www.vfrdiscussion.com/forum/index.php/topic/60676-promo-on-leo-vince-products/

gallery_491_5422_424087.jpg

Sounds good still sounds a bit like a tractor - nothing like the old girl but sounds much better deeper

gallery_491_5422_358548.jpg

The UPS man thinks I am crazy always trying to give him a hug!

I made a video of the bike during install with the bike as it sounds stock, with the stock cable removed and the flapper open, and with the new exaust (insert removed for maximum sound).

http://www.vfrdiscussion.com/forum/videos/491/leovince.mp4

• Member Contributer

That's one thing about a 6th Gen with under the seat exhaust, it really shows off the single sided swing arm. I wonder if a aftermarket 6th gen carbon fiber (less heat) could be 'fit' on a 7th gen?

• Forum CEO

I wonder if a aftermarket 6th gen carbon fiber (less heat) could be 'fit' on a 7th gen?

short answer - NO not if you intend to use the stock bags as they are integrated into the rear fender. There are no provisions for an underseat exahaust without a complete redesign of the sub frame. This Leo Vince has a chain shaped hanger for bags and take it off for a higher mount point for a steeper angle to show off the wheel more. The slip on fits onto a mid pipe by a spring the mid pipe fits onto the main pipe via another spring, then the main pipe is clamped onto the stock header with some nice hardware. so you can play with the angles a bit to get the look you want.

• Member Contributer

So all you need now is the Sargent seat and your farkleing is almost done, very nice HS. If you get the new seat I may have to take you up on your offer so that I can attempt to convince Huckleberry we need a new bike.

Giovanni is a great guy. :fing02: I got my 6G cans from him. :biggrin: Thanks to Veefer Maddness. :beer:

Oh, by the way. The Veefalo sounds alot better now. :fing02: It doesn't sound like a farm tractor no more. LOL

I'm guessing based on how the headers come together and where the cat is that there isn't the possibility of a stubby can like on the 1000rr that will show off the rear wheel in all it's glory???

honda_cbr1000rr_8034.jpg

I really like what Leo Vince was able to do with their can on the squidzuki 600

leo2.jpeg

• Member Contributer

Nice looking hardware Miguel. Too bad that can didn't arrive before your trip down here to NM. It would have been cool to see and hear it in person, but from the video it sounds really cool and looks even better.

• Member Contributer

gallery_491_5422_260649.jpg

Carbon Fiber Baby

Dog's knob HS - really looks the goods compared to the OEM can :fing02:

Mind, a foil covered toilet roll would look better than the stocker :happy:

Looks good HS, and sounds good too!

Any chance you might give us some weight numbers on the old hunk, and tell us if you noticed the weight loss while riding? Even though it was low hanging weight, I'll bet the bike feels a bit different now? :fing02:

• Member Contributer

Dog's knob HS - really looks the goods compared to the OEM can :fing02:

Mind, a foil covered toilet roll would look better than the stocker :happy:

+1 on both counts. :fing02:

I wouldn't go so far as to say it sounds like a tractor, though. Maybe more like a souped-up four-wheeler. :goofy:

That's one thing about a 6th Gen with under the seat exhaust, it really shows off the single sided swing arm. I wonder if a aftermarket 6th gen carbon fiber (less heat) could be 'fit' on a 7th gen?

One thing we have to realize, specially underseat and high can fans (like me) that bike styling had transitioned back totally what it was before underseat and high pipes came about because MotoGP led the way with their low right mounts so that is cool once again to have them low and to the side. It's funny that it transitioned back right after pretty much most manyfacturers already had underseat pipes on their bikes already and it took them lots of time and money to engineer their systems. I never did figure out where VFR and other Honda bike styling was going after the 4th gen...

Beck

95 VFR

• Member Contributer

Sound great! .02,.......Any chance of a slight bend in the pipe, to show off the rim, a tad more? Looks so good, and yet so stifled.

• Member Contributer

Nice, but the burning question is "are thse your real legs?"

"Thse",.... Put the kickstand down, and step away from the blender,..... LOL!!!

• Member Contributer

That answers the question of " what does it sound like with a can?" Thank you.

Once again, Honda has missed the bus. The 180-degree crank of the VFR is a huge part of what makes it desirable. Just look at how everyone drools over the sound of the V-Max, Aprilia RV4R or Yamaha crossplane R-1.

Archived