Double Bubble Boil And Trouble

Auspanglish

Hi to all and sundry.

I'm trying to get some photos together of double bubble screens on any and all VFR generations and in any and all colours...

I started doing searches but went cross-eyed...

Would people please post a photo or two of their machines and state the Model, Brand and Colour Classification of their screen???

Please?? With extra cheese!!!

I knew you'd love to show 'em off!!

gallery_10053_3597_15143.jpg

Mine's a Zero Gravity double bubble in dark smoke

I'm not real happy with the fit and finish on mine. I'll hvae to edit this entry in a minute and show you where it doesn't fit in real well. I bought mine 2nd hand from someone on ebay so it may be a factory 2nd (atleast I hope cause they should fit better than mine does!!!) +1.gif

OK, so here's the pic... You can see the gaps between the windscreen and the upper cowl where the red is coming through near the bottom and at the top.gallery_10053_3597_31083.jpg

• Member Contributer

Ive had no issues with my db zg for the last 2 years. Oh it's not thick as the OEM screen but works as advertised. It deflects some of the wind a little higher resulted in less turbulance. I'm 5"10 and the stocker was brutal for wind buffeting. DB is much better. sorry i dont have a decent pic

Original Honda DB screen according to former owner who bought it. It is 5 % transparent, and very helpful when raining.

gallery_630_1213_14371.jpg

RoadMC trip to Sweden, 2007 On our way home.

gallery_630_1213_82552.jpg

Laser Extreme --

gallery_630_1213_149638.jpg

Parked at work

I have a shield that's about 2.75" higher (Ā±7cm) and 'throws' the air higher up. the air ends up in the center of my visor. <_<

But it's better then having the air right in my throat!

colorā†’clear.

Brand is Givi, I think...

I'll try to get a picture and more info tomorrow if there's time.

Bart

Here's my 4th gen with my smoked ZGDB.

Love the way it deflects the turbulence away from my helmet. I recommend it highly.

gallery_285_20_54621.jpg

VFR with ZG DB Right side Right Side view

gallery_285_20_19366.jpg

VFR with ZG DB Front

gallery_285_20_44361.jpg

VFR with ZG DB Cockpit

Beck

95 VFR

Niiice!!! Keep 'em coming guys. The extra info is nice to have.

I had no idea Honda produced an OEM DB screen for the VTECker... it looks wicked Tob... nice and tall as well for a DB... almost like ST height but DB looks!!! (No curl at the top).

I had no idea Honda produced an OEM DB screen for the VTECker... it looks wicked Tob... nice and tall as well for a DB... almost like ST height but DB looks!!! (No curl at the top).

I've seen the screen in the official Japanese VFR site link, but its not there anymore. But I also found this page, where someone is offering to help getting one, (if you trust him.) The Japanese VFR page.

Only Double Bubble pics? So I don't have to get more info and a pic of my screen then?

Well if you feel like showing off whatever you've got... go for it!!!

It's not just the Double Bubble I need images of but the different "tints" so it could come in handy for my purposes...

Once again folks, thanks, and by all means, who-so-ever may read this, please feel free to add your pics of VFRs with Double-Bubble screens!!!

I've seen the screen in the official Japanese VFR site link, but its not there anymore. But I also found this page, where someone is offering to help getting one, (if you trust him.) The Japanese VFR page.

Hmmm, I don't see anything there about it being double bubble, just about it being tinted... :huh:

Here are a few pictures of my Puig double bubble on my 6th gen. It is dark smoke. The quality is excellent.

gallery_1873_2238_941426.png

Puig DB front view Front view of Puig DB dark smoke

gallery_1873_2238_13860.png

Side vew of Puig DB Side view

gallery_1873_2238_337717.png

Close up side view of Puig DB Close up side view

This just arrived from china:

75304385_o.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...688706&rd=1

it was 24.50 shipped, I wi8ll snap a picture when it is on the bike and we will se about fitment. The item looks really good off the bike, so well will have to see.......

on further review........if you will notice the four little slots in the fairing:

91ba_12.JPG

the screen i just bought does not have the four tabs, but from searching around, none of the aftermarket screens seem to have them either.

anybody have any info on this gaff and experience with fitment. Ive got to wait a few days for my plastic to come back from the painters and i cannot fit it for a while.

• Member Contributer
This just arrived from china:

75304385_o.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...688706&rd=1

it was 24.50 shipped, I wi8ll snap a picture when it is on the bike and we will se about fitment. The item looks really good off the bike, so well will have to see.......

Is that pitch black or 5%?

Only Double Bubble pics? So I don't have to get more info and a pic of my screen then?

Well if you feel like showing off whatever you've got... go for it!!!

It's not just the Double Bubble I need images of but the different "tints" so it could come in handy for my purposes...

Once again folks, thanks, and by all means, who-so-ever may read this, please feel free to add your pics of VFRs with Double-Bubble screens!!!

No, not to show off, just didn't know for sure if this was what you look for. I guess not. smile.gif

B.

Archived