Texasmac 2007 Pictures

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heres a few of the ones I got. Those of you that I got individuals of I'll be sending them to you individual, theres just to many to post up on here. If anyone wants any Hi Res versions of these pictures shoot me a PM.

DSC_0001-1.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0008-1.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0047.jpg

DSC_0102.jpg

DSC_0109.jpg

DSC_0113.jpg

DSC_0114.jpg

DSC_0118.jpg

DSC_0200.jpg

DSC_0201.jpg

Here is some more shots I took.

Photographers at Sweetwater BBQ

P1010567.jpg

More rain with WirelessWill in the background telling about his accident and his new VFR he's getting.

P1010581.jpg

Luther( Redfish ) very tired from the "Relaxed Group"

P1010577.jpg

Jeremy standing behid the sweet new 600RR of cozye's with Electrodynamic on the left followed by Luther(Redfish) with Craig(soloman)on the right showing the sign for cops ahead.

P1010569.jpg

Outside of Sweetwater BBQ where inside much eggs, bacon, bisquits, sausage, is being consumedP1010564.jpg

• Member Contributer

Here's a few! I brought the 45 and the 'tard. My friend Chris has a 5th gen, but he's not a member here.

gallery_5940_995_320123.jpg

g725.jpg

gallery_5940_995_267752.jpg

g722.jpg

gallery_5940_995_170015.jpg

g719.jpg

gallery_5940_995_305879.jpg

g712.jpg

• Member Contributer

untitled.jpg

Me getting schooled by tinyminds

untitled1.jpg

trail braking... HS you can see your bag with your cam on back... made some great vids!

• Member Contributer

Even though it was a pain to trailer 850 miles one way I thoroughly enjoyed myself and certainly enjoyed meeting up with everyone. A big thanks to everybody that helped to make this a fantastic ride. My buddy Jay on the Bandit was apprehensive about coming along to a VFR rally but he commented on how everybody made him feel welcome.

I also learned that the twisty roads in the Ozarks aren't really that twisty anymore. :blink: Might be time to move East!

Click For A Much Larger Image....

th_DealsGap052.jpgth_DealsGap054.jpgth_DealsGap053a.jpgth_DealsGap051.jpg

th_DealsGap050.jpgth_DealsGap049.jpgth_DealsGap026.jpgth_DealsGap048.jpg

th_DealsGap046.jpgth_DealsGap045.jpgth_DealsGap044.jpgth_DealsGap043.jpg

th_DealsGap042.jpgth_DealsGap041.jpgth_DealsGap039.jpgth_DealsGap037.jpg

th_DealsGap036.jpgth_DealsGap035.jpgth_DealsGap011.jpgth_DealsGap010.jpg

th_DealsGap019.jpgth_DealsGap005a.jpg

• Member Contributer

Here's some of my pics from killboy....

gaprun8.jpg

gaprun7.jpg

Limited edition hand-signed posters will be going for $50... what a deal you say? Buy 2 get one @ 2/3 price!!

I took the avatar Jason created and animated it a couple of different ways, if anyone wants them.

TMAC07-AV-ROTATE.gif

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb316/l...7-AV-ROTATE.gif

I have a pretty decent animation software to make .gifs, so if anyone has some cool sequential shots of themselves, you can send them to me and I'll animate them for you, for avatars or what not. Here's a rough draft of mine, waiting for my cd from killboy to finish it up....

dragonanimation.gif

that is actual speed ladies and gentlemen! :blink: :rolleyes: :unsure:

• Member Contributer

Had a blast guys. Maybe on the next one I'll come out for more than just one day. I guess I'm a little spoiled by living so close. Well, that and my FI map was pi$$ing me off. That run up Blood Mountain was a great free-for-all. Sorry bout the tight line there Kevin (billyjackjimbob). Next time, I'll give you a little pat on the a$$ as I go by. :P Anyway, I took a few pics so here's some....

P5040003.jpg

P5040002.jpg

P5040006.jpg

P5040009.jpg

More pics here.

I didn't take too many as I was messed up on medication all weekend... but here's the few I got when I was sober... err, I mean not on the medication smile.gif

Sweeet View

tm1.jpg

tm2.jpg

tm3.jpg

WOOT! Who is she?

tm4.jpg

Letting the bikes go by

tm5.jpg

Rain, rain... go away.....

tm6.jpg

tm8.jpg

tm9.jpg

tm10.jpg

Here's one I pulled from one of the video's when Kevin was infront of me recording... you can see the sparks coming from my footpeg!

tminturn.jpg

Then I got farther into the turn at which point our tires were getting a little close .... for a closeup shot!

tmcloseshot.jpg

Not sure what the recommended lean angle is on the M3's but they were superb the entire trip for me.

• Member Contributer
Here's one I pulled from one of the video's when Kevin was infront of me recording... you can see the sparks coming from my footpeg!

tminturn.jpg

Then I got farther into the turn at which point our tires were getting a little close .... for a closeup shot!

tmcloseshot.jpg

Not sure what the recommended lean angle is on the M3's but they were superb the entire trip for me.

Are these pics from the new AMA VFR Dragon Class Races? :thumbsup: No wonder I couldn't keep up.

• Member Contributer

That's the funny part. Jason and i slowed down by about 2-3 minutes on that run. Just goes to show you that you dont have to go fast to enjoy the turns!!! The video is entertaining. I'll do my best to get some more up soon!

tminturn.jpg

tmcloseshot.jpg

wow......wow......did i say that already? are you actually ON the m3's or just sliding on the footpeg??

incredible lean angle..

Archived