Tyga Vfr800 Headers

Rush2112

• Member Contributer
7 hours ago, Madsen said:

They don´t have a bike to Work whit. It would be the best thing to make a set of heaters they sayed. They can do it if they have aTB system and/or god Pictures.

Ok gang.... well I dont remember who said what and who was going to do what, but as a guy who develops automotive products that actually go into full production for a living.... If TYGA  doesnt have a TBR header and a test bike for fit testing and maybe dyno testing..... I am afeared this project is unofficially .... DEAD.  (damn, damn) 

If someone wants throw out other ideas, I'm all ears, but now its time to move on........

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

I'll throw to CornerCarver 

I believe things got messed up with his posting of TBR headers. (Not blaming any1)

So if he's still able to ship em out, then maybe we can continue. 

Interesting,  must of been some different dialog with CC. I was sure it was all ready down the pipe as they say. Bummer too,  looked so promising.  guess what I'm up too is a good thing now.  Mello,  did you get my last PM?

I'm not ready to bury this one yet.
I'm on a new set of wheels this year so that will probably keep me occupied. But all options should be considered so this thread actually come you fruition ?

Sent fra min SM-N910F via Tapatalk

• Member Contributer

I got the feelling that Tyga still will make this happen, if they get a TBR heaters to Work from. So if someone could sent them a TBR heaters we are on road Again. They will sent if back to you Again.

• Member Contributer

The last time we had any input from members it was from CC, he was ready to send the headers over but they didn't want the headers until photos of the contents of the box was sent, something to do with import issues the last time someone sent them something. To add to the issue, he was in the middle of moving so it was at the bottom of his priority list, as one could imagine. Basically he would have to unpack the headers, take photos and then package them up.

This is what I recall happened anyway.

I have a set of TBR headers here, but no pictures of them mounted on the bike. So if there's still interest in the headers and we can get some statement from TYGA, saying that they will confirm start up on the project and headers will be produced, I will consider sending my TBR system off to Thailand, I will have to sort the shipping costs as well.

Seems to me the hassle was for CC as stated in another post,  the whole process in communication where they seem to have said one thing then another. ,  then that in turn tells me / us they're not all that interested for the trouble. IDK I've had my share of emails with em, and at first they where all about it.  then...............  I get it the request with the header build is small potatoes in their business.  Yet when sending off the next to unattainable, the trust , moneys and time frame just is unsettling to me, I'm not surprise CC didn't,  hence why it's gone the way it has. IDK CC did his best and if he felt uncomfortable then I'd say yea ok probably not a smart move.  Yet Damn, so close huh.   I'm not saying don't work with em VFRRR,  just be ready for some fall out. timely lag.   Hate to see your header get lost, or damaged, that's a real concern here.

• Member Contributer
9 hours ago, VFRRR said:

I have a set of TBR headers here, but no pictures of them mounted on the bike. So if there's still interest in the headers and we can get some statement from TYGA, saying that they will confirm start up on the project and headers will be produced, I will consider sending my TBR system off to Thailand, I will have to sort the shipping costs as well.

That would be great if you can.

I'd suggest taking photos of your TBR, getting shipping insurance etc. and possibly discussing with TYGA about reimbursement of your costs once production has begun.

• Member Contributer

Has anyone PM'd CC? Seems that maybe too many people have gotten involved with Tyga and perhaps they are unsure who, what, where things are supposed to be coming from.

• Member Contributer
1 hour ago, Duc2V4 said:

Has anyone PM'd CC? Seems that maybe too many people have gotten involved with Tyga and perhaps they are unsure who, what, where things are supposed to be coming from.

Exactly. Someone needs to be the point man on this. I don't have the time to deal with it or I would gladly step up. Would be a shame for it to all collapse because of miscommunication. 

• Member Contributer

I don't think we need a point man - all materials, sizes & other points have been defined - just someone willing to loan TYGA the TBR headers. 

I'll pm CC now

I have a two brothers header on my 6th gen right now. Let me know if I can take pictures or measurements to help out. I am not going to remove it or send it across the world though, sorry.

• Member Contributer

Just to be clear, I took a bunch of photos for Rush of both the 5 and 6 gens, so they should have way more than they need of headers on a bike, the TBR pics were supposed to be for what was in the box that was to be sent to them, not necessarily the TBRs on a bike. They way I understood the situation, they received a box with parts from someone before and it turned out to be a nightmare with their customs and to add insult to injury, it wasn't what they wanted from the customer.

This basically was the gist of asking CC to take pictures of what he was sending so that they could give him the go ahead to send the package. So if CC is still willing to send in his headers, he'll need to un-box them, take pictures, re-box them and then wait for Tyga to give the go ahead to send them out.

• Member Contributer
4 hours ago, Duc2V4 said:

Just to be clear, I took a bunch of photos for Rush of both the 5 and 6 gens, so they should have way more than they need of headers on a bike, the TBR pics were supposed to be for what was in the box that was to be sent to them, not necessarily the TBRs on a bike. They way I understood the situation, they received a box with parts from someone before and it turned out to be a nightmare with their customs and to add insult to injury, it wasn't what they wanted from the customer.

This basically was the gist of asking CC to take pictures of what he was sending so that they could give him the go ahead to send the package. So if CC is still willing to send in his headers, he'll need to un-box them, take pictures, re-box them and then wait for Tyga to give the go ahead to send them out.

^My understanding aswell,

pm to CC Yesterday, no reply yet.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer
2 hours ago, CandyRedRC46 said:

02a1ecfb5262ecbcbd6a4f378e1a0364.jpg

Uh oh. We got rocking horse poop.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Where is this available?

• Member Contributer
5 hours ago, RVFR said:

nanana,       Gee, it only took what, over 2 years to be in the spot to grab and run. .   

I take it you were able to grab them...?

Archived