What's The Hottest 5Th Generation Can? Post Your Pics....

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got a Fuel exhausts end can for my 5th gen, better sound than the high level micron on my last 5th gen in my opinion.

You're right, it sounds great without the db killer, it sounds pretty good with it too. Much better than the Carbon Can Co one I had on it previously.

Remus Viper:- twin outlets; pressed-on end plates, not rivets; hidden support bracket, no band. Beautifully built.

post-4110-0-35037400-1429221525.jpgpost-4110-0-68320000-1429221734.jpg

• Member Contributer

Remus Viper:- twin outlets; pressed-on end plates, not rivets; hidden support bracket, no band. Beautifully built.

attachicon.gifDSC05683 - Crop2.JPGattachicon.gifRemus Viper end.JPG

Fabulous work of art. Is that color BRG? How do you Scots feel about that. (I just watched Brave Heart.)

Fabulous work of art. Is that color BRG? How do you Scotts feel about that. (I just watched Brave Heart.)

The green is too dark for BRG, and is metallic. Looks great in direct sunlight. Honda calls it G161 Pearl conifer green. It was used on UK/Europe 800s only in 2000.

People from Scotland are Scots - single T - unless it is a surname, as in Scottoiler. Braveheart is somewhat romanticised and is not accurate history. Remember the recent poll for independence gave a 55% vote against - the Yes side makes a lot of noise that is not fully representative. The UK's impending General Election is heating up nicely!

- and I ain't one! See my label - a sassenach is someone not of Highland origin - typically in Scotland an English person, like me. Mind you, I've been here over 40 years!

OK, the UK 101 tutorial ends here!

My Delkevic can after a shitty salty dirty long winter :D

P.s., yes, this is a cardboard piece covering thr radiators because my thermostat is stuck open until its warm enough that i can i fix it

post-30554-0-09340000-1429501440.jpg

• Member Contributer

Micron lo mount slip on. Looks ok, sounds better! Didn't get around to cleaning it after the test ride before taking the pic.

57dc096dda7a01054b1a0c04f9b9749e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A beauty. Best generation in the fastest color. :wub:

• Member Contributer

Does anyone run a Delkevic or are these junk?

I have a Delkevic 450mm stainless trioval pipe, very happy with fit, finish and sound. Still looks perfect after about 20000km use (but by choice I rarely ride in wet weather). 2b2cb05cd003c45ae030ac1dbb50b3bb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Member Contributer

Imho, it has to be a high mount Staintune. They sound awesome too. ( My prior VFR in the shot = "never should have sold it" :sad: )

That gets my vote for the best setup. Fabulous! And I'm not partial. :pinocchio:

post-13282-0-82535900-1430330847.jpg

Archived