Official 11Th Annual Texasmac Event Thread , 2014

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

Just signed up :491: , tis a happy Easter indeed! Now for the room reservation....

Since there was no room at the inn for Christmas maybe it has cleared by Easter...

• Member Contributer

I've got wheels turning on it. . . some help with a garage in South Florida would probably be useful for pre trip maintainence though. Might have to start a separate thread for that though.

Oh yeah, and my ugly naked cafe/exfighter is the new black now (since my neighbors felt bad about scratching it up. . . not sure why they felt bad though, it's been an ugly bike as long as I've had it)

gallery_14889_5156_179673.jpg

• Member Contributer

Just got my Viffer back from the shop and she is Tmac tuned and ready. New tires, chain and sprocket, brake and coolant flush, and oil/filter change. :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

I'm wondering if you will be the youngest unaccompanied rider this year, or any year. So who is the yur?

Looking foreward to making many new acquaintances this year.

• Member Contributer

Just got my Viffer back from the shop and she is Tmac tuned and ready. New tires, chain and sprocket, brake and coolant flush, and oil/filter change. :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

I'm wondering if you will be the youngest unaccompanied rider this year, or any year. So who is the yur?

Pirate Rider is a good dude. Advanced immaturity well beyond his years. He rides with the Carolina Old Farts like I do. End of comment.

• Member Contributer

Hey! PirateRiderBen, ... Possible we would be the youngest and oldest at Tmac?!

Maxswell, it's possible. But hey, I am okay with that.

I appreciate the good word 007, I've been very pleased with the guys I have met both here on VFRD and the Carolina Old Farts, great group.

Sam, I'm all for it. I think we need to add that to Timmy's awards extravaganza he cooked up in the other thread.

-PRB

Bill or CC this guy in the pic below on the BMW K bike forgot his name and has anyone talk to him since TMac 2011.

Brain Sabo from Charlotte NC.

• Member Contributer

Bill or CC this guy in the pic below on the BMW K bike forgot his name and has anyone talk to him since TMac 2011.

Be careful with those K riders, they like to leap off the corners. I haven't heard from the dude. All I remember was talking to him while Nicole was handing out gifts with Timmy while wearing her really tight shirt. Trying to keep this PG13.

Be careful with those K riders, they like to leap off the corners. I haven't heard from the dude. All I remember was talking to him while Nicole was handing out gifts with Timmy while wearing her really tight shirt. Trying to keep this PG13.

What I imagine Steve's face looked like during that...

post-27973-0-06050900-1398213044.jpg

• Member Contributer

The same face leaping off the corners and watching the gift giving.... Timmy, you looked great, too!

• Member Contributer

That's friggin hilarious .

Thanks I had forgot his name . I remember he cancel out for TMac12.

That's the Dragon and we were haulin the mail that day , Gotta a great video.

• Member Contributer

I miss that day I got call in to work , had to leave ..

He was very fast !!!

• Member Contributer

Finally top 40 registered. Slow/ low sign up so far.

I'm not making TMAC this year -- but I'm making myself feel better by heading up there May 9-ish for a few days.

aka dbs05. I've talked to him and I believe switching TMac to Memorial Day weekend conflicted with some of his other long standing traditions.

• Member Contributer

aka dbs05. I've talked to him and I believe switching TMac to Memorial Day weekend conflicted with some of his other long standing traditions.

Yeah your right I remember now.

• Member Contributer

Anyone from the DC/MD/VA area riding down?

Naah. Those lightweights usually trailer. Wimps?!

Archived