• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A swap would be cool

Only if your old ladies are good looking! :goofy:

PS just purged 12 pages. :unsure:

You owe me a keyboard .

I think you have that backwards!!! My DELETE button is Gone!!! :goofy:

Anyone do a swap of some kind? I got some stuff to get ride of. Sexy tank bra, signals, bits and bobs...

Well I just scored a new job in houston, tx. I'll be finishing some work around the house, packing everything up & listing the house before tmac. The next weekend is when I have to move from jersey to tx

Maxswell; glade to hear your ok & scored another tko

Hope you land near San Antonio. Nice town!

Houston is about 3 hrs from there. I just hope I find some decent roads ?

Just finalized family vacation plans. I'll be arriving Wednesday morning at the hotel. The family is taking the truck on to Asheville for the day, leaving me the whole day to ride the area. Later that night I'll be meeting up with them in Asheville to continue on to Myrtle Beach for a few days. I only have one day but I'm looking forward to seeing old friends and putting some solid miles on the bike. Can't wait to get there!

• Member Contributer

Just registered. My first TexasMac - well, my first VFRD anything. I am afraid, I am very afraid!!

• Member Contributer

Na just follow me and Pat !!!

Just registered. My first TexasMac - well, my first VFRD anything. I am afraid, I am very afraid!!

• Member Contributer

"do you feel that??? Well, it is not my thumb................." :goofy:

• Member Contributer

Don't worry, Timmy will nuture you

• Member Contributer

Don't worry, Timmy will nuture you

That's one of the things I'm afraid of! LOL

• Member Contributer

Alrighty, we're just over a month out from the event, are you guys/gals ready to rumble???

Got your Room reserved??? The hold on the rooms drops off on April 25th!!!

I need Lead/Sweeps, Routes, volunteers, door prizes, etc..

Lets have a blast.

I'll volunteer to lead a slow & scenic and/or a moderate paced group(s). After the well-led groups I've ridden with, I feel I should pay it forward. Am signed up and have a room Mon. evening through Sun. morning.

I. Can't. Wait.

• Member Contributer

Alrighty, we're just over a month out from the event, are you guys/gals ready to rumble???

Got your Room reserved??? The hold on the rooms drops off on April 25th!!!

I need Lead/Sweeps, Routes, volunteers, door prizes, etc..

Lets have a blast.

I'll volunteer to lead a slow & scenic and/or a moderate paced group(s). After the well-led groups I've ridden with, I feel I should pay it forward. Am signed up and have a room Mon. evening through Sun. morning.

I. Can't. Wait.

MaxSwell please leave those deer that travel with you at home!

• Member Contributer

MaxSwell please leave those deer that travel with you at home!

LMAO What! You don't like my herd? I'll try to talk to them but they usually don't listen.

I'm beginning to wonder if Old Spice deoderant and Head & Shoulders are pheromones!

Or is just my animal magnetism. Yeah! That's it!

Difficult as it seems I'll try to leave it at home - buried in the garden. Deep.

• Member Contributer

In getting ready I tried my leathers to be sure I am all set...

Wanted

Trade for leathers of a larger size. It seems mine have shrunk, more logically, I have swollen.

5' 9" 170lb +- with snug leathers looking for 5' 9" 150lb with very loose leathers. see ya at Tmac

:blush:

Coming together folks, other then getting tee's finalized & ordered, ordering our dinner meal, lining up the Kegs of beer again, having all the Lead/Sweeps I need.

Otherwise I'm ready to go! :unsure:

BR

• Member Contributer

Coming together folks, other then getting tee's finalized & ordered, ordering our dinner meal, lining up the Kegs of beer again, having all the Lead/Sweeps I need.

BR

:wub:

BR

:wub:

Thanks! :beer:

Archived