Official 11Th Annual Texasmac Event Thread , 2014

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

Everybody that's not going to attend Raise Your Hand ..

Just keep rubbing it in.

So your the one not attending but your are coming in June.

• Member Contributer

No. I'm just not attending. Chances of riding this year look slim to none, again.

Just popped over the 50 mark thanks to the Carvers(15???)! :beer:

Food is ordered, tee design is done and i'm working on the kegs now!

I spend next week in AZ and CO so times getting tight to get things done! :wacko:

BR

• Member Contributer

No. I'm just not attending. Chances of riding this year look slim to none, again.

Don't feel bad, Yosh... Right there with ya.

• Member Contributer

Is Voldemort going to show up this year? Any Intel on that?

What would he ride, a broom?

• Member Contributer

Yoshi, give us a heads up and we have a 4th gen that you can ride...just show up.

• Member Contributer

Yosh, just make sure she knows what you have given up, no need for her to start off taking your sacrifice for granted. :goofy: If I can help by forwarding pictures, alcohol samples, video just let me know.

I just booked my room. For the rest of you late comers, be sure to tell them up front who you are with. The first response I got was, we are booked. I dropped Kevin Bailey on them and it was no problem. :beer:

I just booked my room. For the rest of you late comers, be sure to tell them up front who you are with. The first response I got was, we are booked. I dropped Kevin Bailey on them and it was no problem. :beer:

WHO??? :goofy:

No really their really doing us a BIG plus by continuing to Hold rooms for us beyond agreed time frame. We booked every room last year and aren't too crazy (Timmy not included) :goofy:

So they seem to be counting on us to fill it up again, which I would also prefer. Then we don't have to share a single parking spot with any none event folks and we own the place.

Doesn't look like we will pull that off this year though.

BR

• Member Contributer

I will be there representing Team Hooligan StoopidMotard. I got an MZ and a WR.

In black because I am a badass like Mr Timmy.

• Member Contributer

I will be there representing Team Hooligan StoopidMotard. I got an MZ and a WR.

In black because I am a badass like Mr Timmy.

Like this guy ?

http://xtremesportsphotography.photoreflect.com/store/Orderpage.aspx?pi=0QAK01ND080000

http://xtremesportsphotography.photoreflect.com/store/ThumbPage.aspx?e=9262615&g=0QAK01ND07

What happen to that really fast silver VFR ?

http://xtremesportsphotography.photoreflect.com/store/Orderpage.aspx?pi=0QAK01ND080000

The long black streek should be a good hint to as what went wrong .

• Member Contributer

Was to attend all five days and bunk with PirateRiderBen. Family obligation knocked half of the trip out. Pacemaker implant today took care of the rest! Fortunately DougFromIndy is going to take my place in Ben's room.

Pleaded with cardiologist but to no avail. He is not anti-bikes like most physicians but he was adamant about me not taking a trip like this until at least 30 days.

Surgery went well and heart ticking like a well tuned VTEC, Sorry I'm not going to get to see youse guys at TMac but maybe next year. Hope to hook up with some Viffers around NC later this summer. I can ride most anytime so give me a shout.

Have fun and be safe. Play nice with the Pup! He may be a little damaged from his trip to Myrtle Beach!! :-)

Sam

Was to attend all five days and bunk with PirateRiderBen. Family obligation knocked half of the trip out. Pacemaker implant today took care of the rest! Fortunately DougFromIndy is going to take my place in Ben's room.

Pleaded with cardiologist but to no avail. He is not anti-bikes like most physicians but he was adamant about me not taking a trip like this until at least 30 days.

Surgery went well and heart ticking like a well tuned VTEC, Sorry I'm not going to get to see youse guys at TMac but maybe next year. Hope to hook up with some Viffers around NC later this summer. I can ride most anytime so give me a shout.

Have fun and be safe. Play nice with the Pup! He may be a little damaged from his trip to Myrtle Beach!! :-)

Sam

Shout out to DougFromIndy for saving my bank account and being able to grab a spot for the whole event! Glad to have him along.

Sam, sorry you can't make it my friend! We will get together later this summer for some riding.

Hopefully the emotional scarring from MB bike week will be minimal :goofy:

-PRB

• Member Contributer

Sam

Glad you are walking around. I'm sure you are too. Hope to meet you next T-Mac.

• Member Contributer

Booked our room this morning, they are still holding for VFRD, lady who answered the phone said they where sold out, until I told here I was VFRD...

Got the last double room, there are a few singles left, but not much...

Kid brother and I, are leaving the great white north late Tuesday night (11pm ish) so we should be there around a little after dinner time Wednesday..

Hope the weather down there is nice, still haven't gotten out of the teens (50's F) here...

Archived