Official 11Th Annual Texasmac Event Thread , 2014

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I'm not only signed up, I have my motel reservation! Here's hoping my rear PR3 doesn't flatten out too much on the 450 mile ride down! If it does, I'll just have to make sure I do enough twisties to even it out.

With that said, I'll be coming down I-75 from SW Ohio mid-day Wednesday. If anybody wants to join up along the way for the ride down, shoot me an em or pm. Man I hope the weather is good, but I'm in no matter what. I've got good rain gear, but it would be nice not to need it.

• Member Contributer

Well , Mr Baileyrock.....

I bought you a very nice KTM as a Christmas Gift , only to get my feelings hurt.

You said...."This thing is not a Honda !!!! ...Its some kinda crappy euro-bike..."

Then you said "Come pick up this junk at once"

Wow, I tried to get something you'd like but I guess you are too picky.

• Member Contributer

Okay, life has changed, for the better.

Work has pushed back some stuff until the fall, so my schedule is clear now for TMAC and vacation days are in and approved.. :cheerleader:

I'm in for TMAC this year. Not sure about my brother yet, he is still trying to pull some strings, which in his job should be easier as he is the boss.

Plan is to be in, Wednesday afternoon sometime..

Guest Recalcitrance

Uhm............ is there room for one more (and no bike)?

Looks like I can squeeze time to fly in, say hello, stay a day (maybe two), then fly back home.

No bike with me so I'd be depending on the kindness of the members, either for a spare bike or a spare seat.

Which airport should I fly in to? Which day(s) would be the best to slot time for?

Guest Recalcitrance

I think I'll be flying in to Atlanta then renting a car to get to the hotel.

Might only be able to stay one day to be honest. Landing in the evening late Friday, stay through Saturday, and flight home Sunday takes off at 630am.

Any and all advice would be welcome since this would be my first TMAC (and first time to that part of the US).

• Member Contributer

This just in... Maxswell has collected another Deer. Broken finger is all I can report. Stay tuned for further updates. Of all the bad luck :(

• Member Contributer

Well, we sold the house... And bought another. Closing for both days is: May 22nd.

I'm out, unfortunately. Anyone wanna buy my registration?

Well I just scored a new job in houston, tx. I'll be finishing some work around the house, packing everything up & listing the house before tmac. The next weekend is when I have to move from jersey to tx

Maxswell; glade to hear your ok & scored another tko ?

Alrighty, we're just over a month out from the event, are you guys/gals ready to rumble???

Got your Room reserved??? The hold on the rooms drops off on April 25th!!!

I need Lead/Sweeps, Routes, volunteers, door prizes, etc..

Lets have a blast.

• Member Contributer

Anyone do a swap of some kind? I got some stuff to get ride of. Sexy tank bra, signals, bits and bobs...

Well I just scored a new job in houston, tx. I'll be finishing some work around the house, packing everything up & listing the house before tmac. The next weekend is when I have to move from jersey to tx

Maxswell; glade to hear your ok & scored another tko

Hope you land near San Antonio. Nice town!

Archived