A Year In Review.......

I was successful in obtaining well over 200 photos to compile into a Photo Story review of 2008. That's the good stuff! The downside to that - is I was limited to 150 pictures with the software I use.

As a result, I edited this video down to 150 pics, and I plan to use the remaining pics in a second video.

2008 was a year I'll remember as one that I didn't ride enough in, and I plan to change that around for 2009.

All the best to everyone for 2009!

Hope you enjoy the video.

:media: 2008 Photo Story

Ken

Great work Ken! I plan on riding more in 2009 as well and hope to be in some of next years photos.

Thanks for taking the time to put this together, its great.

Good music too.

Happy 2009

• Member Contributer

Hey what a great job. That was the best. Thank you for putting that together. Now next year I will get some nice pics for next year....

Thanks again for the great show.

Something to think about. If your software is limiting you like that (let me guess, Windows Movie Maker...) then you can make the two videos, save them, and then reopen the editor and merge the two produced videos into one. They'll only be seen as one file. I've had to do things like that in the past when I wanted the effects from one program but the form/function of another program.

Totally awesome! Makes me want to get out and start riding more just now, except for the really crappy weather and being in the northeast US and having to go to work in about an hour and............. once it is warm here the excuses will no longer exist! Great photo montage. You arteeest types are so cool. :media:

Cool - glad its being received so well.

Software I used is called Plus Photo Story 3.0. The end result file (WMV) is through Windows Movie Maker - but the Photo Story is what does the panning in an out. Great idea to make the two files seperately in Photo Story - then merge them into Movie Maker - I hadn't thought of that. However - this file was pretty large to be a download - so if it was twice the size - that might have been a problem.

I'll try to get around to do up the second video today.

:beer:

• Member Contributer

Super, Ken... Great job and thanks very much for the time involved in producing this EPIC ! !

You get the Oscar +1.gif Happy New Year to you and yours..............

:media: :blush: :beer:

Archived