Sorry Ladies, This Is For The Guys....favourite Nut Powder?

KanadianKen

Sorry Ladies, this one is for the guys.....

Some friends and I were talking about a thread elsewhere, that focussed on Nut Powder..... Hey - its winter here - we need to talk about something!!

What are your preferences for the magic elixir for the berries on those hot and humid days? My fave is the GOld BOnd. WOrks great.

ANyone else use this or is it just me?

RIding without it in hot weather just doesn't "feel" right ......

:wheel:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Definitely Gold Bond. Works great for Monkey Butt too. I must admit that I'm a bit concerned that you are thinking about everyone's boys though. :blink:

I"m not thinking about ANYONE elses boys but my own. If I can help preserve, protect, and care for them - I won't have to worry about modding THEIR performance later on in life. I'll be able to ride a VFR for many years, with no need to go to a litre bike....

You know - the whole overcompensating thing...... :tongue:

• Member Contributer

Well only because you asked!

home_01.jpg

Anti Monkey Butt Corporation is dedicated to maximizing the performance and comfort of sports enthusiasts and people who work hard all day long. If you've suffered from the soreness, itching and redness caused by the friction of clothing against skin, then you know it can ruin your day. Our goal is to provide products that help to prevent "Monkey Butt" so you can enjoy your favorite activity.

The founders of the company include a health care professional and a heavy equipment operator/construction worker who are both dedicated dirt bike riders and racers. Over the years they've tried a variety of products to prevent "Monkey Butt." None of the available products however, lived up to their expectations for comfort, relief of soreness or easy availability.

In 2003, they decided to develop their own remedy to deal with the condition that had plagued them for years. After several months of testing different formulas, their development team found just the right combination of ingredients. They liked the results so well that they decided to market their creation as Anti Monkey Butt Powder.

Now, motorcyclists, horseback riders, bicyclists, runners, truck drivers and anyone who suffers from Monkey Butt can find relief by using Anti Monkey Butt Powder!

What does Anti monkey butt do?

• Anti Monkey Butt Powder is specially formulated to absorb excess sweat and reduce frictional skin irritation.

• Ideal for butt busting activities such as truck driving, motorcycling, bicycling, horse back riding, and extreme sports. May also be applied inside footwear, under sports pads, and other areas prone to chafing. Indoors or outdoors, work or play, or on occasions when you sit on your butt all day, don’t let your buns get red, use Anti Monkey Butt Powder instead!

Anti monkey butt FEED BACK.

"It's Powwow Season up here in South Dakota, where the temps can soar to over 100, the humidity close behind, and a summer powwow is 3 days of camping out and dancing under heavy regalia out in that sun and heat. AMB has made powwowing even more pleasurable!!!"

"I'm a frequent international traveler and those 20 hour flights are murder. But your powder does the trick!" - Bill

My name is Matt and I received Anti Monkey Butt Powder as a "gag" gift (long story). Anyway, I have a spinal cord injury and have been using a wheelchair for 17 years and as you can imagine I require a powder to alleviate sweat from sitting all day. I decided to use your product and was amazed how well it works. You guys make a very good product and I hope to see it more available.

My name is Tiffany and I just had a baby boy. I was desperate to find something to clear up a diaper rash caused by an irritating diaper, Nothing was working, when I remembered a friend gave my husband the AMB as a joke! This horrible rash was cleared up in two days.I couldn't believe it! No one is laughing now!!! My reorder will be in tomorrow. Thank you

Picture: Trip on Rt 66, in MidPoint, Adrian Texas, exact middle of Route 66 from Los Angeles to Chicago. A-M-B-P (not shown, worn under shorts).

Story: As a rider for 25+ years, I have experience my share of chapping, chaffing and general irritation from motorcycle riding and other sweaty and rubbing activities.

One of my favorite bike trips is from Ft. Worth, TX to San Antonio, TX (where my wife's parents live) on our BMW K1200LT. We take a lot of back roads, make frequent stops at small markets and creeks and ponds for a quick dip or swim. The enjoyment of these short breaks and getting wet and back on the bike is only marred by the chapping and rawness that it brings. My wife and I often tell our relatives and friends about these rides. After expressing one of the stories about the swim at Marble Falls, TX, one of my co-workers brought me a sample of "Anti Monkey Butt Power". At first I though it was a very elaborate joke. After some discussion and jokes about the power I decided to give it a try. WOW. We have taken several trips since getting a dispenser of "A-M-B-P". We have enjoyed the rides much more with NO chapping and chaffing. It is a simple process. Just apply a generous amount to power before the ride starts. After each stop for a swim dry the "AREA" and apply more power. I have also gotten into the habit of applying more power when stopping after long sweaty part of the ride. I am not ready to say "A-M-B-P" is a miracle product .... but it sure comes close. I highly recommend "A-M-B-P" to anyone having itching, chapping or chaffing.

"A-M-B-P" has saved my A** a couple of time now....

Thanks DaveR

I was recently at a multi-day riding event called the Wudi in Arkansas and Missouri. I hadn't ridden for 6 months due to a broken hip and winter here in MN so I was suffering from some pretty good MB at the end of the 2nd day. Someone around the campfire heard me whining and gave me a bottle of your product. I was really not expecting much but I was very pleasantly surprised. I was able to ride hard for 3 more days and actually feel better each day instead of the normal downhill slide into more chafing and pain using baby powder. I'm a believer now.

Thanks,

John Brunsgaard (jeb on the major KTM boards

To the people at Monkey Butt:

I just wanted to let you know what your product has done for my husband. My husband is a Section Foreman for the Union Pacific Railroad and works repairing track. His work is done outside on the track and in all kinds of weather in Texas. On most summer days he comes home soaking wet from sweat and has had to use rash creme that stinks like fish and didn't really work that great. He is now able to sprinkle on Monkey Butt in the morning before going to work and hasn't had a rash develop since he started using in. Thanks to Monkey Butt the fish smell is gone.

On another note while in Florida on vacation I developed a rash under my bra band and used monkey butt after my shower and it cleared up right away. So now I'm using it too.

Thanks

Mrs. Richard W. Thomas

Bastrop, TX

ACL Fest: My name is Dirk Stalnecker and I’m the production manager for the festival. I personally received lots of great feedback on your product. The stagehands insisted on having a bottle available to them from load in thru load out. Their steward was seen roaming about the site on his golf cart administering the precious powder to his troops. Each stage manager also stocked a bottle at each stage and became part of their daily inventory of expendables at each stage location. Thanks for all of your support, I know the bands all reacted positively to your product and their roadies applaud your efforts. Hope to work with you in the future.

Best

Dirk Stalnecker

Production manager

Capital Sports & Entertainment

My name is Tiffany and I just had a baby boy. I was desperate to find something to clear up a diaper rash caused by an irritating diaper, Nothing was working, when I remembered a friend gave my husband the AMB as a joke! This horrible rash was cleared up in two days.I couldn't believe it! No one is laughing now!!! My reorder will be in tomorrow. Thank you

Sirs:

Maybe the ladies CAN help us guys with this.... why does a woman have to wear a diaper from having a baby boy in the first place? +1.gif :dry: :mad: :fing02: :huh: :fing02:

Maybe you should try shaving all that hair off to keep em' cool. :fing02:

It works and makes the Gold Bond even more effective. Chicks dig it too. :fing02:

Guest 767fixer

ill have to second the Gold Bond!

in the hot florida heat you can definatley pick up a genital sweat. Gold bond is a miracle. it keeps the boys dry and cool and lats a lot longer than i would have thought. works excellent to keep the hiney dry too.

one added plus is that Gold Bond has Menthol in it. it cools the boys especially well and creates a comforting, yet slightly arousing tingling sensation. just dont go to the wife and show her as she will wonder why and gasp at the fact you are by then powdered head to toe

ill have to second the Gold Bond!

in the hot florida heat you can definatley pick up a genital sweat. Gold bond is a miracle. it keeps the boys dry and cool and lats a lot longer than i would have thought. works excellent to keep the hiney dry too.

one added plus is that Gold Bond has Menthol in it. it cools the boys especially well and creates a comforting, yet slightly arousing tingling sensation. just dont go to the wife and show her as she will wonder why and gasp at the fact you are by then powdered head to toe

Eric you aren't supposed to pour it on the floor and roll in it. 1760647slap.gif

• Member Contributer

The gold container is regular. The green is menthol. If you really want to freeze your boys and set them on fire at the same time, try the blue container...it's optimized for foot application and much stronger than the green. :fing02:

• Member Contributer

I prefer a liberal application of this stuff, before and after a ride. It does take an assistant, or two, for a through job.

Linky

:fing02:

• Member Contributer

Boyz, boyz, BOYZ!!!

"...genital sweat, smashed nuts, protecting the boyz, arousing tingling sensation..."

I am seriously SCARED of winter NOW :fing02: :dry: - if this is what you talk about at the beginning of the winter, I do not want to know what will be the topics around the end of February :huh:

Plus, do you understand how big can of worms you opened now? There is enough girlz on the list to start debating how to protect our 'girlz' while riding - wear rather pads or tampons?

Oh - I see the snow coming - oh, I am scared to click on the next topic, it has 'hemeroidz' in the title .... +1.gif

Martina (tries to poke her eyes) :fing02:

• Member Contributer

+1 on the shaving.....then it doesn't look like a little mushroom on the lawn.... :wheel:

OKAAAAY. But seriously, I think the most important thing is to wear quality NON-cotton underwear. Cotton is the worst thing you can wear. It just gets wet and stays wet.

I use UnderArmour type stuff. Also, REI sells some good wicking u/wear.

I think this type of material would also work for boob-sweat (gotta be sensitive to the ladies). :angry:

• Member Contributer
Boyz, boyz, BOYZ!!!

"...genital sweat, smashed nuts, protecting the boyz, arousing tingling sensation..."

I am seriously SCARED of winter NOW - if this is what you talk about at the beginning of the winter, I do not want to know what will be the topics around the end of February

Plus, do you understand how big can of worms you opened now? There is enough girlz on the list to start debating how to protect our 'girlz' while riding - wear rather pads or tampons?

Oh - I see the snow coming - oh, I am scared to click on the next topic, it has 'hemeroidz' in the title ....

Martina (tries to poke her eyes)

<LOL> Martina, yer awesome!

I'm w/ Safe-T... bicycle shorts or something near approximation.

• Member Contributer

I guess I'll partake in the madness... :beer:

We wear bicycle shorts when on the motorcycles. Bicycle shorts don't have the seams to irritate and the built-in "pad" wicks away moisture. This is a good thing... Less moisture reduces the chances of any south of the border science experiments. :angry: If you expect to get close to your wives or SO's... keep things neat and clean. Sweaty/Nasty will significantly reduce your chances of a mid-roadtrip rendezvous! *too bad, so sad... bummer for you!*

Sweaty/Nasty = "ewwww... not now!"

Dry/Tidy = SCHAAAWING! :cool:

Back to the topic at hand: Bicycle shorts are usually a bit more economical than the advertised motorcycle undies. (They are usually the same thing!) There's a bicycle show in Chicago at Navy Pier around March... you can usually pick up some top of the line bike shorts for $7-$20. When you are on the road, hand wash them in mild soap and air dry at night. :-)

Now here's one for the ladies: Go for a sportsbra with powder ladies! Keeps things high and dry! :wheel:

• Member Contributer

Girl or guy...if you use bicycle shorts then you'll most definitely want to use this stuff too!!

Just soak the tube in a little hot water before you slather a big handful of it on yourself or shorts. That stuff gets cold!! :wheel:

Chamois Butt'r

• Member Contributer

I am a 30 year old male. I honestly don't know what the HELL you other VFR silverbacks are talking about in regards to schweaty nether regions. Seriously, I don't get it? With this suddenly happen a little later, like losing hair up top whilst sprouting hair on my earlobes?

Poor VFR girls, having to put up with this topic.

Don't chase them away, I saw someone's gallery and they are, ahem...uh...quite cute :wheel: (singledom allows me to say that).

I guess I'll partake in the madness... :goofy:

We wear bicycle shorts when on the motorcycles. Bicycle shorts don't have the seams to irritate and the built-in "pad" wicks away moisture. This is a good thing... Less moisture reduces the chances of any south of the border science experiments. :blink: If you expect to get close to your wives or SO's... keep things neat and clean. Sweaty/Nasty will significantly reduce your chances of a mid-roadtrip rendezvous! *too bad, so sad... bummer for you!*

Sweaty/Nasty = "ewwww... not now!"

Dry/Tidy = SCHAAAWING! :goofy:

Back to the topic at hand: Bicycle shorts are usually a bit more economical than the advertised motorcycle undies. (They are usually the same thing!) There's a bicycle show in Chicago at Navy Pier around March... you can usually pick up some top of the line bike shorts for $7-$20. When you are on the road, hand wash them in mild soap and air dry at night. :-)

Now here's one for the ladies: Go for a sportsbra with powder ladies! Keeps things high and dry! :laugh:

Thanks for posting up this valuable information :laugh: I'm glad a woman rider finally stepped up to give the other genders viewpoint.

" a mid-roadtrip rendezous" ??? cold shower time............. :media:

I wear mx shorts. They are basically the same as bicycle shorts, except they have more padding. I also have to us the gold bond, but on my waistline. I get rash from sweat arond my waist, it sucks. Gold bond works.

Everyone needs at least bicycle shorts as part of regular basic gear. The pair I have has a med. sized chomios that is also a good pad. My unit doesnt move around and is padded. My wife wears them to and loes them.

I am a 30 year old male. I honestly don't know what the HELL you other VFR silverbacks are talking about in regards to schweaty nether regions. Seriously, I don't get it? With this suddenly happen a little later, like losing hair up top whilst sprouting hair on my earlobes?

Poor VFR girls, having to put up with this topic.

Don't chase them away, I saw someone's gallery and they are, ahem...uh...quite cute :media: (singledom allows me to say that).

90 degree heat + 90% humidity=sweaty boys (and girl parts too)

BTW, sucking up to the girls doesn't always help. :laugh:

Ken, are you kidding me?! You're in Canada. It doesn't get over 50F all year does it? :laugh:

The answer to this perplexing problem is a three step process:

1) Wear under armor warm gear

- I have the full length pants. They not only help wick sweat away, thus cooling everything they're touching, but help gear slide on. :media: I also wear a short sleeve under armor shirt for the same reason. Coupled with opening vents on the jacket it's pure bliss.

2) Try the "flying bat wing"

- while riding stick BOTH knees out in the breeze, funneling air right where it belongs

The "flying bat wing" can be alternated with the very effective "look at me stuntin' on the expressway, beotch" where a rider stands up on both pegs. This both cools the boys AND allows one to stretch the legs a bit. Local law enforcement may take exception to this pose.

This may or may not work for riders using high touring screens as air flow may be directed too high.

3) Full tank of fresh fuel

- fill the tank and snuggle up real close. The tank temp will be much lower for a little while and provide what feels like a fresh spring breeze or a walk on the beach or (insert feminine hygiene product catch phrase).

Shaving, which should be a federal law as a common courtesy, has nothing to do with keeping them cool. However, if you subscribe to this theory, more benefit can be gained by shaving your ass; this would cause a cool air region in the rear of your pants, pushing cool air toward the aforementioned, boys.

I've never been a fan of powdering. Who wants to see the boys all pasty at a gas stop? It looks too much like you have some sort of VD which could be very detrimental if seen by the wrong person resulting in a very uncomfortable conversation, unlikely winnable by the person sporting the pasty boys; "I swear it's baby powder!"

Your results may very.

I can't believe I replied to this. I must have my bike parked for the year. :laugh:

• Member Contributer
How about some good old fashioned Johnson's Baby Powder with Aloe and vit E? I use it religously!

I must say that I do recall the first thread and the rapid downward spiral which occured shortly thereafter... :laugh:

That being said, I'll add my $.02

Gold bond is medicated and has a distinct (not so enjoyable) smell (and taste so I'm told). :media: If you use it, you better be showering before asking someone you like to play a few notes on your flute. :laugh:

Being the spontaneous guy that I am, I prefer something without the aftertaste. I have found J&J baby powder to be much less disagreeable with the ladies (or whomever you prefer). Althought it's certainly recognizable.

• Member Contributer
How about some good old fashioned Johnson's Baby Powder with Aloe and vit E? I use it religously!

I must say that I do recall the first thread and the rapid downward spiral which occured shortly thereafter... :laugh:

That being said, I'll add my $.02

Gold bond is medicated and has a distinct (not so enjoyable) smell (and taste so I'm told). :media: If you use it, you better be showering before asking someone you like to play a few notes on your flute. :blink:

Being the spontaneous guy that I am, I prefer something without the aftertaste. I have found J&J baby powder to be much less disagreeable with the ladies (or whomever you prefer). Althought it's certainly recognizable.

Ever thought about showering after a ride before the fun begins? :laugh:

What if I'm riding to her place for a quickie, and I get stuck in traffic in the hot summer sun? I'm already running late. Huh, what then...

If you read my post you would see where I say, you better be showering...

I'm just saying that if the point is to avoid sweaty smelly nuts, you still seem to end up with smelly nuts. If you are just out for a little tingle, then by all means...

Let me make this a little easier for you...

Sexy time... I like....

Sexy time + Gold Bond... Is no good. Yes?

• Member Contributer

Well - this is soooo much more information than I ever wanted to know!!! :blush:

You think I am over-reacting? Let me summarize the thread :warranty:

KanadianKen has problem with protecting 'his nuts' which immediately sparked attention of many VFR 'boyz' ...

The overall consensus (supported by Hurricane247 and Soichiro) seems to be that GoldBond is the way to go even though it might be visually not pleasing and as CrazyInNYC notes, also not very tasty. However, 767fixer puts a spin on the whole GoldBond solution and suggests to use the menthol kind to achieve "arousing tingling sensation"!!!

Let me just say, that if we ever meet for a ride, I would really like to know ahead of time which one of you is there for the excitement from twisties and who is also enjoying 'arousing tingling sensation'. I might choose to ride far, far away behind you :tongue:

But that is not all. GoldBond is not preferred by Bluedragon who likes lotions better (the flavored ones, of course) and Sebspeed and Oxmole recommend more naturalistic solution of using breeze as a way of cooling (or to snuggle to tank full of cold gas as Oxmole adds).

Dutchinterceptor, Hurricane249, Brown81 and Teleskier prefer to shave their parts not only to improve the GoldBond effects but also to please the ladies. However, if it comes to pleasing the ladies, CrazyInNYC is willing to sacrifice the comfort of his boys to immediate readiness to action. If it comes to make a choice between a shower or a quickie, he suggest the quickie. :ohmy:

However, there are riders among us who never followed the mainstream and always were sort of 'oddballs'. Among them is Simiri who claims that he does not have a problem and has no idea what are we talking about (honestly, being a woman I am with him on that one). Opposite extreme is Baileyrock who prefers self-inflected pain onto the boys to any other solution. As long as he uses wheelies to inflict the pain, his recommendation seems to be tolerated by the rest of the VFR riders and admired by some. :wheel:

So, boyz, if we ever meet, I am not sure how will I explain to your Significant Others that I know who is shaved and who is not, who has trunks full of powder and who is tingling, who prays for the breeze and who cannot wait to do a wheelie. :goofy: But under any circumstances, it will be my pleasure to shake your hands (as long as you washed the GoldBond off) and go for a ride in twisties!!! wheel:

i like salted nuts. har har.

personally i ride with my joe rocket pants zipped open a couple of inches on each side, and wear shorts under my riding gear - the breeze keeps the boys free of sweat. occasionally i'll cock a leg out of the side of the bike to let the air go up my pant leg for extra air conditioning. :warranty:

just saw this again the other day - old saturday night live skit - schweaty balls - http://youtube.com/watch?v=A7tCGWVf5Pw

Archived