Sorry Ladies, This Is For The Guys....favourite Nut Powder?

KanadianKen

• Member Contributer

Actually im a big fan of the johnsons pure corn starch with vtiamn E. I was turned on to it after a girl (who had impeccable female hygyine) suggested i try it.

Now im addicted.

The upside it it seriously helps swamp ass syndrone going into that 8th hour plus of riding. Oh, its cheap and easy to find too.

It also doesnt have an objectionable smell/taste (i quote others here) and it isnt linked to female cervical cancer like talcum powder is.

That means you care about your partner, and when they know you care about them, they 'CARE' more about you. Get it?

Ya...

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm travelling this week and haven't had a chance since the weekend to log on.

For a thread with 700plus views, I thnk its fair to say that this wasn't such a ridiculous post to start. I'm laughing my Gold Bonded berries off right now - good job EVERYONE!!!!!!

(I use it when on planes for extended hours - same good results!!)

:fing02:

• Member Contributer
The overall consensus (supported by Hurricane247 and Soichiro) seems to be that GoldBond is the way to go even though it might be visually not pleasing and as CrazyInNYC notes, also not very tasty.

Let's just make one thing clear here... I have NO first hand experience with the taste of GoldBond, and especially not when mixed with somebody's 'boys'! :wheel:

That synopsis was HILARIOUS!!! :tongue:

Shaving can get itchy, just a trim is preferable... :warranty:

• Member Contributer
Well - this is soooo much more information than I ever wanted to know!!! :wheel:

You think I am over-reacting? Let me summarize the thread :warranty:

<snip>

Martina, that's one of the most entertaining posts I've ever read! :tongue:

• Member Contributer

Thank goodness nobody has decided the thread is worthless without pictures! :warranty:

I'm travelling this week and haven't had a chance since the weekend to log on.

For a thread with 700plus views, I thnk its fair to say that this wasn't such a ridiculous post to start. I'm laughing my Gold Bonded berries off right now - good job EVERYONE!!!!!!

(I use it when on planes for extended hours - same good results!!)

:warranty:

Ken you are like a brother to me but I really don't need to know the state and condition of your berries at all times. What you do with your berries on an airplane is between you, your berries, the airline, the guy/girl sitting next to you, the FAA, and the TSA. :tongue:

Great synopsis Martina. :beer: I'm not going to comment on everyone's preferences on how they manage and take care of their boys, with one exception. Shame on you Bailey for using your little soldiers as an excuse to release your stunta within. :blush:

Wow, this post has gone somewhere! :tongue:

#1 I had faith in our female members to not peak into this "boyz" post and now feel Violated by their actions and the total disregard to my manly private parts! "Sorry Ladies, this one is for the guys....." :wheel:

#2 I never damage my boyz on purpose, but have hurt them several times during "wheelies gone bad" and was going for a little humor with my masochistic suggestion. :warranty:

#3 I have never powdered, lubed, or flavored my private parts(and least not for a m/c ride) and don't seem to have the issue in general when using bike shorts. At my age there's enough sag in the bag to move them to better surroundings! :ohmy:

Very funny stuff by all here and i busted out several times while reading through this extended post! :goofy:

j/k girls, your very funny too!

Actually im a big fan of the johnsons pure corn starch with vtiamn E. I was turned on to it after a girl (who had impeccable female hygyine) suggested i try it.

Impeccable hygyine....intresting.....I'll leave that one alone.....as my mind is in the gutter. On the serious side I really use that Johnson's Baby Powder and after checking the label it also has cornstarch in it. It smells good and works better than Gold Bond IMHO. I also wear it at work b/c I sweat like a ____ in church.

• Member Contributer

Ok does anyone want to come explain to my coworkers why I am laughing hysterically?? Martina I nearly laughed to tears when I read your summary I owe you a drink if we ever meet.

But my two cents (not scents on this thread).

Riding/Living in Florida is scientifically proven to encourage schweaty ballz and swamp ass. Now I take several steps to avoid this.

1. Manscaping: Shaving/waxing/controlled burning it helps keep down the heat remember fur is an insulator.

2. Prevention: Powder: All of you that encouraged the use of the extra strength Gold Bond shame on you, you naughty sadistic monkeys. I did that once and I quote Eddie Murphy "Baby why you put yo di#k in da sink?? Is that one of them new fads like high top shoes?" So I +1 to the cornstarch silky smooth and actually healthy for you.

3. Maintenance: Baby Wipes are your friend. Powder all you want but if you don't do maintenance run occasionally you are still going to have problems.

4. Wardrobe: Bohn Adventure Pants, spandex and armored helps keep the sweat down and makes putting you gear on much smoother.

So remember guys treat your boyz well and they will treat you well.

We should make one of thos 50's propaghanda style films about nut maintenance here are some names.

"Crotch rot the silent killer"

"Monkey Butt the real Red Menace"

"Nut Powder, Fact or Fiction"

"Heat on the asphalt, sweat on the boyz"

• Member Contributer
Well - this is soooo much more information than I ever wanted to know!!! :beer:

You think I am over-reacting? Let me summarize the thread :tongue:

If this is more information than you ever wanted to know, then why did you come back and keep reading and reading, taking notes and providing an abridged form?

:warranty: :ohmy:

Haha, you have got me there !!! My work turned awfully boring lately - I have to prepare final exam for my students (actually 2 of them - the early one and the official) and also make sheet of practice problems with solutions and it is just typing and typing and typing ... :wheel: and it was almost 60F outside today and I soooo wanted to go riding :blush:

SO, as I read the forum, being statistician, I just started summarizing it since it is my second nature :-) Plus, what would I not do to make you guys laugh :-)

But this:

Thank goodness nobody has decided the thread is worthless without pictures!

made me to spill my coffee all over the keyboard :goofy:

This is another classic never ending thread........I showed it to my wife and she said I am immature.....wow there is a shocker.....LOL. My new tag will read: BLZSLIKM

I just sent it to my wife. . . I'm guessing it's a matter of time before wives all over the country are screaming, "You HAVE GOT to be kidding me. You're all a bunch of little boys!" Which will be even funnier because then you can say, in your Beavis and Butthead voice, "Huhhhh, you said boys."

Those krazy kanadians are good for a laugh, that's for sure. :idea3:

• Member Contributer

Kanadian Ken... just a couple of things I wanted to mention:

A) When Fat Bastard was your avatar all I could hear in my head was Fat Bastard's voice talking about his "twig & berries".

B) I about fell out of my chair laughing when I saw the new "Gold Bond" avatar!

Kudos to you, God of Humor!!! :idea3: *I bow to you* :biggrin:

• Member Contributer
Soooooooooo... what does that say about Martina and I joining in on this???? If ya'll are little boys than I guess we are little girls.... tee hee heee *giggle* *giggle*

Life's too short to NOT have fun! :idea3:

I like the little girls :-) part - but I think we joined in because someone had to make sense of the chaos here :-) plus, if we don't stirr them the way we like it, we cannot complain later :idea3:

Nekk you inspired me to change my avatar as well. :schla15:

I have to say, if I was to choose, I pick Hurricane249's avatar over KanadianKen's anytime :biggrin:

• Member Contributer

When I initially saw the topic posting I thought for sure that it would be pulled as "off topic" but it has truly been one of the hottest posts since I've joined this forum. Some great comments along the way. Seeing how it has all brought us together I've decided to take it to the next level and host a "nut dusting" party.

Bring your favorite brand and we can run "blind" test like they did with the old coke vs. pepsi days. Slip a brown bag over the nut dust bottle.......sprinkle it on generously....work up a sweat by jumping on the trampoline for 12 minutes or so.....then have blind folded lab monkeys do the sniff test to see if your selection makes the cut for keeping yours dry, smelling great and tasting "just right". Will it be the Gold Bond???? The Johnsons????? Plain old talcum powder????? Baking powder maybe (it works great in keeping the stink out of the fridge)?????

This "Favourite Nut Powder" thread certainly is a worthy contender, as far as I'm concerned, for "Thread of the Year". And to think I've been riding for the past 25 years without using anything at all....and a quick shower elimated the smelly end results and in the end the "party in the pants" was good to go! :idea3:

Kanadian Ken... just a couple of things I wanted to mention:

A) When Fat Bastard was your avatar all I could hear in my head was Fat Bastard's voice talking about his "twig & berries".

B) I about fell out of my chair laughing when I saw the new "Gold Bond" avatar!

Kudos to you, God of Humor!!! :offtopic: *I bow to you* :biggrin:

glad you liked it, i thought it was fitting for a new avatar.

But did you see the Gopher Avatar I had for awhile? From the movie Caddyshack? Now that was anAVATAR to admire!! :wheel:

Ya beat me to it KKen, only I was gonna put "That's Bond..... GOLD Bond, Madame...." underneath it.

Absoposolutelyfanfrickintastic. :fing02:

VFRiderGal, Fat Bastard came AFTER the late John Candy.... the original FAT BASTAGE! We K-nux know how to be funny in the igloo... all those 23 hours darkness days during the winter. It's also why we know a few things about our boyz too! :unsure:

"Let's just make one thing clear here... I have NO first hand experience with the taste of GoldBond, and especially not when mixed with somebody's 'boys'!"

Which is your first hand... the left or the right? When I use the opposite hand, it feels like someone ELSE is doing it/me...

Oh, the potential in this thread is almost too much.... I have to pee/powder. :comp13:

• Member Contributer

1,278 views and still going strong....We'll I guess we can add one more thing to thank Canadians for besides getting this whole thing started:

1. Molson's

2. Back Bacon

3. Niagara Falls (Canadian side)

4. Canadian Girls (They're hot!)

5. Exchange rates (although this one is going by the way side)

6. Hockey

7. the term "EH" ie. Good day, eh!

8. Gideon Sundback - the inventor of the zipper (thanks to Wikipedia)

9. RUSH - The band

10. Long threads on "Nut Powder"

Gotta go....having my "Nuts" powder coated.....no sweat, no stink, just BLING!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

• Member Contributer
ladies, i have heard that sometimes the cleavage area can become sweaty so what would you use to remedy this and can i help?

Well, I don't think our cleavage problem is even loosely comparable with yours 'nuts' problem but if I can bring my $.02 to a discussion then why not. This thread is not going anywhere anytime soon anyway :biggrin:

Especially in the summer, I make sure to wear shirt with low cleaveage and bra which separates and then if it gets hot, I just open a bit the zipper of the jacket, lean forward (proper racing style) a little and so welcoming breeze does its thing. :beer:

So, I don't think I need help - but then, it always depends on who is asking :tongue:

Im in favor of the razor, it makes the franks and beans look more like steak and taters :beer:

After a good close shave ya need to dip yer junk in a bucket of gasoline for that just got done wrenchin smell that the chicks dig so much. By the way after the gas dip, you don't hafta worry too much about sweat :biggrin:

• Member Contributer
i cant seem to understand what your describing, can you post a pic or two of this "low cleavage shirt and bra" that your talking about :biggrin:

Here is a pic for you to make you better understand:

low cleavage shirt and bra

"Wish you nice dreams", she said with mischievous smile and run away :beer:

Guest 767fixer
i cant seem to understand what your describing, can you post a pic or two of this "low cleavage shirt and bra" that your talking about :biggrin:

Here is a pic for you to make you better understand:

low cleavage shirt and bra

"Wish you nice dreams", she said with mischievous smile and run away :tongue:

damn!!!! another picture of my wife hits the internet :pissed:

• Member Contributer

I didn't have any Gold Bond on hand today, so I used Anti-Monkey Butt in it's place. :biggrin:

Archived