Sorry Ladies, This Is For The Guys....favourite Nut Powder?

KanadianKen

• Member Contributer
Veefer Madness, you had me laughing out loud! You are going give me away here! I am supposed to be WORKING! The time I bicycled 150 miles (Tucson to Sun City West outside of PHX) on a Friday and 150 miles back on Monday had me being NUMB BOY! Oooph-da!

And yo Dutchy, I need to update my saddles but I am scared I'll start to hurt then. The only thing worse than changing cycling shoes is saddles! Yaaaaooooowww!

"Numb-boy" for a while, then "Newter-boy" later................... :offtopic:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Veefer Madness, you had me laughing out loud! You are going give me away here! I am supposed to be WORKING! The time I bicycled 150 miles (Tucson to Sun City West outside of PHX) on a Friday and 150 miles back on Monday had me being NUMB BOY! Oooph-da!

And yo Dutchy, I need to update my saddles but I am scared I'll start to hurt then. The only thing worse than changing cycling shoes is saddles! Yaaaaooooowww!

"Numb-boy" for a while, then "Newter-boy" later................... :goofy:

ANYTHING is better than..... ALTAR BOY!!! :offtopic:

J/K I was one for many years back in the day, when the Pastor didn't want anything for a Coke and a bag of chips.... :salesman:

And hope you never become.... BATBOY!!!!! :o :o :o (Somebody find me a pic from that thread) :goofy:

Woooh Dutchy, you've left yourself wiiide open there pal!!!

I mean, the first photo has me thinkin': that's a rather tight space for my landing gear!!! What do you do? Let them hang down below with just the "sack" slid into the slot? And if you come a cropper or have to stop all of a sudden?

And the second one? Hahahaha, that resembles one of these new-fangled devices you see for rather "lonesome cowboys"!!! Does it have a speed setting????

:offtopic: :goofy: :goofy:

This is just all too much!!

I think I0m gunna have to change my avatar before Dutchy or Veefer see this!!! :goofy: :goofy:

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer
With all this hot weather, any new testimonials for Gold Bond Powder? :rolleyes:

No! I can't believe this one is still taking up server space!! :biggrin:

LMFAO, once again this thread has come outta the grave, thanx to badazzes "railin" video

With all this hot weather, any new testimonials for Gold Bond Powder? :rolleyes:

No! I can't believe this one is still taking up server space!! :goofy:

LMFAO, once again this thread has come outta the grave, thanx to badazzes "railin" video

We owe it to Ken to get this thread to at least 200 posts. :biggrin:

Funny you guys should mention this. I am currently in the process of bringing my new product to market after the patent gets final approval. After years of seeing feminine products advertised on TV (such as FDS, etc.) I decided to develop something similar for men. I came up with a formula that keeps 'the boys' dry, has a pleasant scent and actually tastes good. Plus it's all natural and has some nutritional value.

When released to the public it will carry the masculine name of "Umpire"

The tag line will be "Get Umpire, for foul balls." Kinda catchy, huh? :rolleyes:

Dig~

Funny you guys should mention this. I am currently in the process of bringing my new product to market after the patent gets final approval. After years of seeing feminine products advertised on TV (such as FDS, etc.) I decided to develop something similar for men. I came up with a formula that keeps 'the boys' dry, has a pleasant scent and actually tastes good. Plus it's all natural and has some nutritional value.

The tag line will be "Get Umpire, for foul balls." Kinda catchy, huh? :rolleyes:

Dig~

That will put Gold Bond out of business for sure. :biggrin:

The tag line will be "Get Umpire, for foul balls." Kinda catchy, huh? :fing02:

Dig~

That will put Gold Bond out of business for sure. :laugh:

Not sure I want to hear 'CATCHY' and 'BALLS' in the same sentence though............ :wacko: :ohmy: sad.gif

Kent. Looking back at that video above, I'm thinking you 'RAILBOYZTM' should start production on episode II of Railin. :fing02:

Picture: pick up from where the last one ended. Friction from the get off causes a 'brush fire'. Somebody comes runing into the picture with a dry chemical fire extinguisher with a Gold Bond Label on it and unloads it on the 'stunt double' while he's dancin and rolling into a fire blanket....... :goofy:

Send it to the writers.

• Member Contributer

Hey, don't make fun, this is an important topic, and we don't want to make a RASH decision! :unsure:

...groan...

• 3 weeks later...

I guess I'll wear my cycling shorts.... I have about 60K of riding a road bike around. :fing02:

The absolute best crap for the butt for a bicycle is made by ASSOS aint cheap butt it works. With 60k of pedaling I've tried pretty much all the crap... The powder stuff never really worked for me it turns to a nice nasty ahh stuff...The main thing at least on a road bike is to keep everybody from rubbing raw...The Assos cream works wonders and it has a nice tingly feeling...WHich if you aren't redy for the tingle can be somewhat disturbing. :491:

I always like explaining to women who come in my Shop. Me:."yeah so you wear the cycling shorts with no underwear on..." woman:"really...all the time..."

If you ride in bicyle shorts buy some in the 50-120 dollar range the pads are designed much better and will wick moisture far better than a chepo pair... Its like anything you get what you pay for...A really high end pair of shorts will dry hanging in air in around two hours.

Hope I can ride the VFR that long :biggrin: Hopefully I won't get as much road rash..whoo that'd suck...

• Member Contributer

"THIS" Thread Again..........

EEEEEeeeeeeeeek !!!!!

• Member Contributer
I guess I'll wear my cycling shorts.... I have about 60K of riding a road bike around. :unsure:

If you ride in bicyle shorts buy some in the 50-120 dollar range the pads are designed much better and will wick moisture far better than a chepo pair... Its like anything you get what you pay for...A really high end pair of shorts will dry hanging in air in around two hours.

Hope I can ride the VFR that long :warranty: Hopefully I won't get as much road rash..whoo that'd suck...

Does this work? Cycking shorts I mean (nut interested... I mean nOt interested in the nut power). I'm looking for a cheap (for this, I'll be a cheap bastage) solution for riding in the middle of summer, when it gets to 32-33degrees celcius. I've got JRocket Ballistic pants which are a bit like the good old K-Ways that we used to wear, made out of plastic. It gets pertty humid inside the pants, and I am not sure I want to wear only shorts becasue then my legs sweat even more because of the plastic touching my skin. Long cycling pants maybe? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

P.P-M

They make all types of long cycling pants, with pads, without, with fleece lining, with wind proof front, and lycra back for breathablity. I plan to use some of my cycling clothing to ride. The cycling clothing is pretty light weight since when you pedal weight is your enemy along with cold and wind :idea3:

Even some of the base layers for the upper body work great, windproof stuff is super nice and still breathable.

actually no nut powder. I use spray on Right Guard antiperspirant. Keeps the boys nice and dry, powder when it gets wet turns into some jelly stuff.

• Member Contributer
Hey, don't make fun, this is an important topic, and we don't want to make a RASH decision! :rolleyes:

...groan...

Oh come on, that's funny.

Nothing?

Archived