Sorry Ladies, This Is For The Guys....favourite Nut Powder?

KanadianKen

• Member Contributer
ladies, i have heard that sometimes the cleavage area can become sweaty so what would you use to remedy this and can i help?

ROFL... That of course depends on how big one's coconuts are. Martina's suggestion of the low cut shirt is awesome. However, as I am about to point out, that can cause one a bit of embarrassment! I tried that on a trip last May to the FL Keys, without a jacket. Well... by the time I got back to Bahia Honda state park, my right coconut (& it's hammock) was sailing in the wind! :mellow: (That's right fella's... for a brief moment I can hear you not being upset with me for not wearing a jacket.) My shirt was firmly tucked under one of the girls! :blush: Thank goodness I was wearing a bra!

So.. I think there are two options left to keep the girls high & dry or just plain cool:

A) sport bra or

B) something I'm too lady-like to mention :wink:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

Went on a ride today. Our group did 250 + miles for the day. It was a beautiful sunny day High 60's. Warm enough to feel some perspiration in ....well...uhm....you know...."down there". Every hour or so when we'd stop, I'd go off to the side and check out what this thread is all about. I took off today without ANY dusting of the jewels.....so I was concerned that I might be dripping perspiration and secondly that I might be offensive smelling due to what has been discussed. I wasn't going to even try and seek a volunteer for the "taste" test.

I tried my best to get close enough for a "sniff" but at 43 my flexibility is not what it once was nor have I been active in yoga...EVER. The rest of the group peered at me with perplexed looks each time but seemingly afraid to ask what I was doing. At one point I caught them trying to roll their bikes out of earshot and before they started up and left me behind. Finally one of the guys had the "nuts" to ask what it was that I'm doing......Keep in mind that I'm the lone VFR in a group of 9 Ducati bikes....My reply was simple but to the point........

"If you need to ask....you wouldn't understand.....it's a VFR thing!!!''

I don't think I'll be invited back to ride with my group ever again! Might have to move to Canada to make some friends.

• Member Contributer
Went on a ride today. Our group did 250 + miles for the day. It was a beautiful sunny day High 60's. Warm enough to feel some perspiration in ....well...uhm....you know...."down there". Every hour or so when we'd stop, I'd go off to the side and check out what this thread is all about. I took off today without ANY dusting of the jewels.....so I was concerned that I might be dripping perspiration and secondly that I might be offensive smelling due to what has been discussed. I wasn't going to even try and seek a volunteer for the "taste" test.

I tried my best to get close enough for a "sniff" but at 43 my flexibility is not what it once was nor have I been active in yoga...EVER. The rest of the group peered at me with perplexed looks each time but seemingly afraid to ask what I was doing. At one point I caught them trying to roll their bikes out of earshot and before they started up and left me behind. Finally one of the guys had the "nuts" to ask what it was that I'm doing......Keep in mind that I'm the lone VFR in a group of 9 Ducati bikes....My reply was simple but to the point........

"If you need to ask....you wouldn't understand.....it's a VFR thing!!!''

I don't think I'll be invited back to ride with my group ever again! Might have to move to Canada to make some friends.

ROTFLMAO

Good that you did not tell them! Because if you would, you ought to be ready to react if one of them offered to help you to sniff or to 'taste' :blush: , they do ride Ducati's afterall :-)

I am stuck at work after great day of riding - must say - you made me laugh outloud :mellow:

• Member Contributer

#1 I had faith in our female members to not peak into this "boyz" post and now feel Violated by their actions and the total disregard to my manly private parts! "Sorry Ladies, this one is for the guys....." :pissed:

#2 I never damage my boyz on purpose, but have hurt them several times during "wheelies gone bad" and was going for a little humor with my masochistic suggestion. :wink:

#3 I have never powdered, lubed, or flavored my private parts(and least not for a m/c ride) and don't seem to have the issue in general when using bike shorts. At my age there's enough sag in the bag to move them to better surroundings! :tongue:

None of you ladies bit on this one? :tongue:

I've almost bit - but I did not want my warning bar to look like a christmas tree :-)

But now that you asked:

ad 1) Firstly, I think you like to feel violated - goes with the suggested masochistic nature :blink: and secondly, if we start with Milf and VFRiderGAL thread which's first sentence reads "Sorry boys, this thread is only for girls" I believe you will be the first one reading and posting 'without pics it does not exists" :laugh:

ad 2) You being a man, I understand that 'nuts and boyz' are the most important part of your body - well, unless stupid testosteron takes over and then it is wheelies over the boyz :-)

ad 3) "without pics it does not exists"!!! :goofy: I have 3 semester of 'live drawing' classes where each week we draw different naked model - trust me, there could be poetry even with sag in bag :fing02:

:mellow: I am thinking of going to Roebling Road Raceway in February with STT - maybe see you around ? (I think you live around down there???) :blush:

:mellow: I am thinking of going to Roebling Road Raceway in February with STT - maybe see you around ? (I think you live around down there???) :blush:

:wink:

That's a nice track Martina, sounds like were gaining another Track Day addict ! :fing02:

I've raced cars there, but no bikes. It's 10-12 hrs from me though. :pissed:

• Member Contributer
I've almost bit - but I did not want my warning bar to look like a christmas tree :-)

But now that you asked:

ad 1) Firstly, I think you like to feel violated - goes with the suggested masochistic nature :pissed: and secondly, if we start with Milf and VFRiderGAL thread which's first sentence reads "Sorry boys, this thread is only for girls" I believe you will be the first one reading and posting 'without pics it does not exists" :wink:

ad 2) You being a man, I understand that 'nuts and boyz' are the most important part of your body - well, unless stupid testosteron takes over and then it is wheelies over the boyz :-)

ad 3) "without pics it does not exists"!!! :fing02: I have 3 semester of 'live drawing' classes where each week we draw different naked model - trust me, there could be poetry even with sag in bag :blush:

LMAO ... I soooo like totally dig this forum! :mellow:

But now that you asked:

ad 1) Firstly, I think you like to feel violated - goes with the suggested masochistic nature :tongue: and secondly, if we start with Milf and VFRiderGAL thread which's first sentence reads "Sorry boys, this thread is only for girls" I believe you will be the first one reading and posting 'without pics it does not exists" :fing02:

You know I don't really feel the slightest bit violated, just sounded funny! :mellow:

As a MOD I would Have to pry, I mean look over your "ladies only" post to be sure it satisfied me(titillation wise) I mean meets all VFRD rules! :wink:

I would however ask you to email me any pictures first prior to posting. I would want to go over them very carefully to be sure they meet proper standards for public viewing here on VFRD! :pissed: Just doing my job Mame. :blush:

• Member Contributer

Somehow I have the sad, sad feeling that this thread is going to last a long, long time. smile.gif

Very entertaining dialogue! Definitely laughed out loud several times.

My $.02 =

Proper hygiene, trimmed, cycling shorts or similar. Powder is an option.

Trim and dry keeps it high!! :mellow:

• 2 weeks later...

Well fellas, and ladies that are watching, I'm sorry to bring this thread up again but I got something from my mother-in-law for Christmas that absolutely needs to be posted. This thread is all I could think of when they were opened. As far as that goes, my wife had the exact same thought!

Here's the answer to all of our perspiration fighting needs.

DryerBalls-Thumb.jpg

I'm not quite sure how to make them fit in my leathers but it's worth a shot!

Like I said, sorry but I couldn't resist! :cool:

I was cruising through town the other day, and one of the shops I saw reminded me of this thread, and gave me a horrible mental image. Since this thread is still going, allow me to share.

The following may also shed some new light on the question of taste...

Thanks to you Ken, I will never be able to eat another powdered donut hole:

ac_fritters_main.jpg

:goofy:

And now we also know what the look on old Freddie's face is all about:

dunkin_donuts.jpg

:cool: :lol:

Guest zacho233

Lets see, Now my cat has coffee all over her, I have to clean my keyboard, and get some windex to clean the coffee off my monitor!

Very entertaining thread! You guys crack me up! :rolleyes:

• Member Contributer

Yep this thread has been so successful I hear Ken's going to start another related thread entitled....

"How do you polish your helmet" :P

DSCN0177.jpg

• Member Contributer

I don't know why this wasn't posted yet but I figured it is right for both the topic AND the season...

Schweaty Balls

(If it WAS posted then I obviously missed it but it's still worth reposting. smile.gif )

Dan

Yep this thread has been so successful I hear Ken's going to start another related thread entitled....

"How do you polish your helmet" :P

DSCN0177.jpg

I hadnn't seen that picture Johne - I see I'm polishing my helmet with my microfibre towel - which always helps the helmet keep from being scratched or irritated. ALways a good thing!! :thumbsup:

As for TIms Bits, nah - that ain't my bag, not saying that those that like TIms Bits are weird, but I'm a little more partial to the donut holes themselves. Less filling...... :rolleyes:

Schweaty Balls = good skit.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

I refuse to read most of the thread b/c it makes me want to VOMIT :lol: but if you're talking about t-shirts you really MUST visit... tshirthell.com - or something like that... Anyway, it has some of the most offensive tshirts known to man... Just picturing people wearing them makes me laugh!

Jeebus - I started this thread as a joke - imagine that......... mercy.........

Funny thing - I was out west for some family issues and flying home this morning - so I powdered up for the plane ride. Well - I wasn't upset - the flight was longer than expected, more cramped and restricted - so I was prepared!

The nut powder came to the rescue. Hail to the Gold Bond!!!!

Come on spring - we need to talk about riding again - real soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

Guys I'm new here (having an 06 vfr delivered today) but underarmour underwear makes any powder completely unecessary.

Sorry my first post is about ballsack comfort but it really is a miracle. they're not cheap, but neither are your...err...eh...unmentionables.

Don't leave home without 'em.

SA

I thought this thread died!!!! Bwa ha ha ha ha!!!!

A selfless plug for Performance Under Gear (P.U.G.) It's a step up from underarmour. Uses silver threads and other high tech stuff to help evaporate moisture and keep things comfortable.

http://www.performanceundergear.com/

OK - so I"M picturing myself at the pearly gates many many riding seasons from now - and the big guy says to me- "you know, you were a good person, you loved your family, you took care of your friends, but I can't let you in. You had to start the Gold Bond thread and it corrupted the thoughts of hundreds of Vifferati. For that, you shall return to earth - to ride a Vespa for all of eternity"........................... :blink:

• Member Contributer
OK - so I"M picturing myself at the pearly gates many many riding seasons from now - and the big guy says to me- "you know, you were a good person, you loved your family, you took care of your friends, but I can't let you in. You had to start the Gold Bond thread and it corrupted the thoughts of hundreds of Vifferati. For that, you shall return to earth - to ride a Vespa for all of eternity"........................... :blink:

HAHA ...

As I always say: "I know that I am going to hell .. Now, I just have to make sure that my friends are going with me!!!" :thumbsup: :wacko:

M.

P.S. When I saw the gold bond thread back, I have finally realized - it will never go away! :D

Archived