That looks awesome. Love seeing the rear wheel exposed. I ride with the sidecases attached AND the 45 liter trunk, aesthetics is not happening :). My wife absolutely loves riding on the back. Which brings me back to the search for a full exhaust system. A few more ponies is appreciated, but I don't need to alert the authorities we're having a spirited ride. FWIW I owned a bone stock 2011 Haybusa before this. Plenty of power for two up riding, but A LOT of smacks on the helmet to slow down!

• Like 1
  • Member Contributer
2 hours ago, Badger1 said:

Plenty of power for two up riding, but A LOT of smacks on the helmet to slow down

I hear ya - the faster you go two-up, the more visceral the helmet bumping becomes...

• Like 1
  • Member Contributer
On 10/22/2020 at 2:26 PM, Sparkie said:

I ride 1100+ miles in a day, and several thousand miles on multi week trips.  Often to places where gas is unavailable.  No way could I take that kind of hit to mileage.  Glad you like it, but it is a no go for me.

Well.. then.. definitely not something for you. I hope you've done something with the stock seat, because I don't see how anyone can ride that many miles on an 8G stock seat without massive discomfort...

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm in the 140-50 range in my full header/rapidbike/wideband setup.  But I'm commanding 13.0:1 air/fuel.  a bit on the rich side,  but cushion til I get it dynoed after my clutch install.  

Pretty sure I could zero the ignition map,  command 14.5:1 AFR and go right back to sipping gas.

....but do I want to?   ✌️  YMMV!

• Like 1
  • Member Contributer

13:1 won't net you any extra go, I run mine at 14.2:1 now, works a treat & gets good mileage to boot  👍