My Bike Is For Sale At $2000

Monk

It's just been listed in the classifieds and I did a type-O which says $2.00, so don't go by that. Have notified mods. In the mean time.......

Yes, I've just gotten to the point that I'm not having the fun of riding any more, Same old roads, and the deer bug the crap out of me.

• Member Contributer

Yes, I've just gotten to the point that I'm not having the fun of riding any more, Same old roads, and the deer bug the crap out of me.

I certainly can sympathize on the deer thing. Glad we could ride together. Be well pal.

Terry

• Member Contributer

It was my pleasure to convince you to do it in the wetness.... :-)

Man, sorry to hear about you hanging it up Monk. You have been a positive influence on this forum, are you going to stay active here?

Best of luck with the sale. Whomever buys it is getting a steal, that's for sure. It looks brand new!

• Member Contributer

You are only about 3.5 hours away, and I need a 6th bike.... :wacko: (which makes a 6th Gen seem like karma....)

Hate that you're giving it up Monk but better to make the call for yourself rather than wait too long. That bike is a deal!

Thx to everyone for their good words, and interest. At this time I have an interested buyer that was willing to put a deposit on my MC. So if this goes though it is taken...... If not I'll re-post.

• Member Contributer

Enjoyed talking to you at TMac Monk and I heat your selling but I thoroughly understand. We all are gonna have to face that fact one day.

• Member Contributer

Best of luck with your future projects Monk. Always enjoyed talking to you even though it was not face to face but through this forum.

Cheers,

Christian

• Member Contributer

Enjoyed talking to you at TMac Monk and I heat your selling but I thoroughly understand. We all are gonna have to face that fact one day.

For sure. I've wondered when I'll confront that. Enjoy it while you can I suppose . . .

• Member Contributer

So what will be your new pastime?

HALO parachute jumps? :-)

Monk,

Sorry your not feeling safe on the bike any more, but hope you keep around the form. You could even cage down to a Tmac! :beer:

On the Bike, hell I got 4 VFR's now, but would have snagged that in a heart beat for $2k ! :wacko:

You never called! :491:

BR

• Member Contributer

Dutchy: Been there, done that, got the T-shirt.

You are One Tough Dude. You will surely be missed by many.

Be well my friend.

• Member Contributer

I'm sorry to hear you're hanging it up, Monk. Well, "sorry" for selfish reasons in that you have contributed enough quality posts that I always take special note of any new posts you make. You're one of the dozen or two guys I consider "keepers of the flame" here at VFRD. Obviously I trust you've made the exact right decision for yourself and wish you the very best in your new pursuits. Thank you for your contributions here. I'm tempted (half-tempted!) to adopt your signature webcam-selfie photo style in homage.

Archived