Project Vader - Custom In Poland

LudwigVan

Hello, its a time to say something about my project.

I have my moto 4 seasons. Now its 70000KM, so I make valve regulation, camchain replacement, brisk change etc... Its a quite lot of working so... lets do it!

First - orginal colour Digital Silver Metallic. Not bad but so borning... 4 years its a lot of time. I need something new, but...I love my bike and I dont konw anything better than VFR. I need it jus like a oxygen.

Second - Litle bit more power, louder sound...some spicy things.

Vader - not Darth Vader from Star Wars.

Vader its a polish metal band. The best export material from Poland i think :) So...my bike will be BLACK.

Modification list:

All metal parts (frame, subframe, sets etc) - black powder coating - ALL METAL PARTS

Exhaust (full, cat out) - Black ceramic coating

Farrings - Black pearl with red shimmer

Wheel - Black & Anodized Red

Fuel Cap - Anodized Red

Aftermarket parts:

Delkevic full exhaust system

K&N

MRA Vario Touring (Clar)

some new small mirrors

Brake & cluth lever - Womet-Tech - little polish company - quite good - black and anodized red

Steel brake and cluth line - black and anodized red edge

Brake disc - Beringer Aeronal2 - Anodized Red

Rear brake disc - Galfen

Smoked Led taillight and blinker

Fender eliminator - competition werk

Fender on rear wheel

Roadsmart II

Bazzaz Z FI and self tuned module

Stickers - Honda wings, Logo Vader (replacment VFR) Impression in blood (replacment Interceptor) Anodized Red

post-31906-0-89891800-1419930202.jpg

post-31906-0-81097800-1419930211.jpg

post-31906-0-54171100-1419930218.jpg

post-31906-0-42890000-1419930226.jpg

post-31906-0-01487100-1419930235.jpg

post-31906-0-54059200-1419930247.jpg

post-31906-0-78612100-1419930255.jpg

post-31906-0-88122900-1419930264.jpg

post-31906-0-57604700-1419930278.jpg

post-31906-0-60225400-1419930292.jpg

post-31906-0-38535200-1419930310.jpg

Funny......That looks about what mine does, at the moment. Are you planning to do a blog about your rebuild? I hope so, as i'll be keen to see which way we both go, as far as ideas. I'm going to be glass bead blasting my engine, this weekend. Happy new year.

Funny......That looks about what mine does, at the moment. Are you planning to do a blog about your rebuild? I hope so, as i'll be keen to see which way we both go, as far as ideas. I'm going to be glass bead blasting my engine, this weekend. Happy new year.

Yep, I want to make a mini blog. Lets start some weapon race :) It will be interesting. You are one step ahead. I dont make a glass blasting. I done sand blasting, but finally effect its not so good as glass. Now I just finisched chemical cleaning. Still not so good as my vision, but engine will be under fairing, so I give up. Happy New Year!

• Member Contributer

IMHO, I sincerely hope your project bike will look better than what Vader sounds like.... :goofy: Good grief, gimme shelter!!!

I've listened to Vader

Now you try this for size..... :goofy:

:offtopic:

good luck with your build!

• Member Contributer

I love my bike and I don't know anything better than VFR. I need it just like a oxygen.

Your signature says your English is poor, but I don't know if I've ever heard it stated better.

• Member Contributer

Ludwig

Give the Delkovics a miss, i had that system. Sounds ok with no baffle but poorly made. Have just bought a full Motad system, properly dyno tested and well made. http://www.motad.co.uk/

If you think Vader are good you ain't heard Rammstein. Saw them last year and i'm in my fifties, best live band i've ever seen and i've seen a LOT of bands over the years.

Ludwig

Give the Delkovics a miss, i had that system. Sounds ok with no baffle but poorly made. Have just bought a full Motad system, properly dyno tested and well made. http://www.motad.co.uk/

If you think Vader are good you ain't heard Rammstein. Saw them last year and i'm in my fifties, best live band i've ever seen and i've seen a LOT of bands over the years.

Ssssstttt. do not mention Rammstein. Some of their songs are rated 18+ :goofy:

IMHO, I sincerely hope your project bike will look better than what Vader sounds like.... :goofy:

Now you try this for size..... :goofy:

Dutchy, I've listened to Joe Bonamassa. Its other side of guitar world. Bright side. I prefer dark side of power :) If you want find some kind of beauty in Black Metal, just take a studio version and colse your ears for grovling vocal. Will be ok I think. Concert version its only for hard fan.

Ludwig

To late to change. Maybe ceramic coating will sloved problem. Next time I will member. Thx.

Rammstein its not Black Metal to. In my opinion its not scenical grade of music. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Member Contributer

I wish I had just a fraction of the skills of some of you guys on here.

Excellent work Ludwig. :beer:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

Build is looking really good. The red coating on the valve covers and brake calipers is ceramic?

Im back :)

I was out of space many days... :)

But you can see a little progress...

Today I hope take my monster to home...

The monster in the back corner?

Archived