New Guy - G'day From Victoria, Australia

Augo73

Hi everyone.

Just picked up my new-to-me 2010 VFR 800 yesterday. :cheerleader:

10,000 km on the bike - added another 200 after riding it through the rain from Melbourne.

Been lurking for a little while, and am hoping to benefit from the experience and knowledge on this forum - seems like there's a good bunch here.

Sorry about the poor photo quality - wife and iPhone......... :unsure:

Cheers,

post-30982-0-63285500-1407016168.jpg

• Member Contributer

Welcome fellow vic viffer, what mods does she have & what's to come?

Its a Better day today to see what she can do.

• Member Contributer

Welcome Aboard! A poor pic is better than no pic, especially on introductory post. There's quite a few members from down under, I'm sure more will chime in soon too.

Cheers!

• Member Contributer

Wow, it's raining here in Anahiem! That was quick brother...seriously it's raining right now, with loads of thunder too.

• Member Contributer

Wow, it's raining here in Anahiem! That was quick brother...seriously it's raining right now, with loads of thunder too.

It's been 7 months without a drop down in Escondido! Guess we just needed to ask, eh?

Thanks lads, am loving this bike - it is awesome!!!!

BoOZZIE,

It's pretty clean right now - I'm guessing some basic bling added by PO - "VFR" bar end weights, "VFR" covers on clutch and front brake res covers (not sure if this was standard??).

I'm not planning much to begin with - sheepskin seat cover and a ventura rack / pack, and I'll be sweet, I reckon.

Then just get out there and ride!!!!!

Boys in the US of A - glad you got some rain......

Cheers.

Just took the wife out for her first pillion experience - she's pretty happy......

Thanks to everyone for their support - I reckon the black and white looks very sharp - a cleaning overhead to be sure, but it looks great, and it goes like stink!!!

• Member Contributer

Welcome, some nice roads down there, pity about the coppers. Enjoy the bike and thanks for the support on the Blog page.

• 1 month later...

Archived