Redslut Lights Up At Night

Dutchy

• Member Contributer

You fooled us Dutchy. We thought you added an extended chrome swingarm and neon lights.

Rollin

• Member Contributer

3M is the manufacturer, bought it locally.

• Member Contributer

There is also black reflective cloth that can be sewn on to riding gear. Like the tape, it blends in during the day and is reflective at night.

• Member Contributer

No

Yes

Same with regards to the LED DLR's I have at the front. But I have been riding behind and past police cars, motorcycles in Benelux and Germany manier time and never got pulled.

If a policeman wants to write me a ticket (ie not satisfied that I peel it off on the spot or swtich of the DLRs then he should go ahead and write it. In sha Allah :goofy: )

in the 80's, my late dad had a full reflective riding jumpsuit in black with millions of micro glass beads bonded on to the cordura-like fabric. The whole suit really lit up when a car's light hit it. I wonder if anyone still makes it cause I don't think I ever saw anything like it again.

Maybe I'll try to find his old suit. It might still be somewhere....

• Member Contributer

Any biker is my brother............

• Member Contributer

I'm a big fan of the reflective tape. When I put my hard bags on a few years ago, I too put some black reflective tape on the backs. But I don't care for the big strips, so I went my own way. You see ambulances and fire trucks with similar patterns, so I figured it's worth a shot. My search powers are failing me this morning, but there are pictures of it on my installation thread from about 4 years ago.

As soon as I finished posting this, I found the thread.

gallery_17273_5264_170210.jpggallery_17273_5264_49616.jpg

Is this legal? I mean shouldn't the reflector at the back be red and at the front white?

Only applies to LIGHTS--not reflectors.

• Member Contributer

http://www.vfrdiscussion.com/forum/index.php/topic/75608-vfr750-st-pan-dutchopean/

I had to get a bit creative to start with and even more creative beause of the Akra hi-mount. :goofy:

Archived