Best Motogp Season! No Spoiler

choco

Another amazing race, many on other websites were declaring MotoGP boring. Not this season. Down to the wire again . . .

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

Definitely worth waking up early and catching it live! Some of the best racing action yet, plus a couple of nail biters thrown in to make it really exciting!

• Member Contributer

Just watched, I agree w/ seb, best race in years

I have watched and saved every race. I don't think any of them were boring. Assen was a race of strategy and speed. I think Nicky Hayden needs to lend me his motorcycle until he heals up right and proper, I promise to take care of it. :goofy::pinocchio:

I have watched and saved every race. I don't think any of them were boring. Assen was a race of strategy and speed. I think Nicky Hayden needs to lend me his motorcycle until he heals up right and proper, I promise to take care of it. :goofy::pinocchio:

Oh, I was not thinking that Hayden was in the race :comp13:

Oh, I was not thinking that Hayden was in the race :comp13:

It is hard to See a green Honda..

• Member Contributer

Great racing this year for sure! Assen was definitely different than all of the others so far. Woke up early again today and caught it live.

• Member Contributer

Judging by how far from Dovi Crutchlow is finishing this year, I bet Ducati wish they could have talked Nicky in staying there...

Hayden is probably going in for more surgery on his arm. He's not healthy. Those production Hondas were supposed to get pneumatic valves pretty soon, I thought by Sachsring and then they'll be more competitive. I didn't hear the announcers mention the pneumatic valves so maybe it's farther off.

Archived