Hello From Northern Va

Guest MDaniel

Guest MDaniel

Been a lurker for a long time and have learned a lot about my VFR from this site. Figured I'd finally create an account. Marshall post-30361-0-98940200-1401230814.jpg

Hi Marshall, welcome to finally signing up to VFRD! :cheerleader:

Nice looking bike, you should have road down to the TexasMac event this past weekend! :beer:

• Member Contributer

Welcome. I grew up in Fairfax. Manassas used to be the boondocks when I was little...now it's a suburb of DC...I don't even recognize it anymore.

Welcome aboard. I graduated from Fairfax High School, um, well, a few years back. (1977)

Couldn't even find my way around now I bet.

welcome to VFRd!

I lived in Arlington when I was stationed there... good riding and no lack of fun things to do in that part of the country.

Welcome from Spotsylvania!

there are several of us here in Virginia who ride together. Shoot me a PM if you want to join us sometime

• Member Contributer

Welcome Aboard! Looks like you already have a welcoming committee! Nice looking ride too.

• Member Contributer

Welcome to VFRD from across the pond :beer:

Love the profile pic, I lost my best friend which could be a twin to yours about 2 months ago

Sorry for your loss. My partner is almost ten years old now and I'm already dreading the day when he's no longer with me.

Thanks for the welcomes gents. I would definitely like to get together with the local members for a ride. I'm currently waiting on a fuel pressure regulator to be delivered. Meanwhile, my Viffer is on the disabled list.

Archived