T-Mac 2014 Quotes

• Member Contributer

None VFRD event hotel guest to the girl at the front desk... "Excuse me, I have a complaint"

Front desk girl "Yes what is it?"

Non-VFRD "There seems to be a beer keg on the luggage cart"

Remind me next year - I have a dolly which would be perfect. If Ken has room.

Glenn

Does Ken like blow up dolls??? :unsure:

Doesn't everyone? LOL

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

007; "I just wanna stuff it up the inside of somebody"

007's g/f standing with look of bewilderment.

007; "Then they'll be phucked".

g/f's bewilderment continues. I tell her not to be alarmed, it's a sport bike thing.

• Member Contributer

So Timmy............

Who

Did

You

Stuff

This

Year

???

:goofy:

• Member Contributer

After Craig got up from his crash Sweeper says "Pick up your mirrors and stand next to the tree"

• Member Contributer

2007RWB: "whatever you do, don't wave to the dragon photographers"

I forgot to mention don't wave on your first pass...since you had never been down the dragon...yeah, that's my story.

• Member Contributer

Terry: Just purchase it. Great bike, great price, motomike found it for me, Staintune exhaust, Corbin seat, PCM fuel computer BUT

hard to start .

Me: Terry lets get the fuel tank up and the lid off of the air box.

Here's what we found .....

TRN2

TRN3

TRN4

TRN5

Me: At least it wasn't a deer .

(Getting ready for the photo) VFRone "Its okay everybody you can still point me out in the picture withOUT the Green Jersey!"

fixed that for you V.

BR

• Member Contributer

Non verbal quote...riding two up leading the group north on 28 from Franklin we make a couple of passes and fall in a couple hundred yards behind a Macon County Sheriff...as I gradually close the gap (knowing the county line is approaching and he has to turn around Mrs Carver starts tapping my helmet, vigorously.

She My princess is the only one not connected on Scala and has no idea that the group has been discussing said LEO for the past few minutes. What a great indication that your wife "gets" what makes you tick and is not only listening but involved.

(She edit for Timmy the grammar/etiquette czar)

• Member Contributer

Employee of the Go-Cart track: "Please No bumping and No Sideswiping."

• Member Contributer

In the car heading to dinner, Steve's(007) g/f Angelina to David(Switchblade) " So I hear you like tits" . During David's momentary silence I reply "Who doesn't" . :491:

007, shes a great girl !!!

She never lets me forget it, either ^^^^

Thoughts of numerous sportbike riders on the Dragon after the NC700X passes them - "WTF was that? Did I just get passed by a scooter?"

Kimball's imaginary reply: "Yeah you were going pretty fast when I passed you."

• Member Contributer

Employee of the Go-Cart track: "Please No bumping and No Sideswiping."

Gradus when the guy invited us down there "Can we bump?"

Guy "No, I can't allow that."

Gradus and I in unison........."Well, F*** that!!!"

In the car heading to dinner, Steve's(007) g/f Angelina to David(Switchblade) " So I hear you like tits" . During David's momentary silence I reply "Who doesn't" . :491:

Well, to be fair, all you guys do like tits. The question would have silenced most of you, dead in your tracks. lol. Glad I could provide some comedy for you fellas. :)

• Member Contributer

CornerCarver's nametag- "Buttsteak, unber novice"

And SOMEHOW that ended up, in my locked car, on my fleece jacket, only to be found when I unpacked. Bastids. The whole lot of you.

• Member Contributer

Well, to be fair, all you guys do like tits. The question would have silenced most of you, dead in your tracks. lol. Glad I could provide some comedy for you fellas. :)

No, I always answer that question the same way...I am an azz man.

Sometimes others punctuate it for me as this "I am an azz, man."

Thanks! I had a blast with all of you, it's nice when people can still be smart-asses to each other and so sweet at the same time. My kind of guys!

• Member Contributer

Thanks! I had a blast with all of you, it's nice when people can still be smart-asses to each other and so sweet at the same time. My kind of guys!

Oh yeah WELCOME to VFRD !!!!

• Member Contributer

This Bunch were "smart asses to each other".....OH NOOOOOO, You were with the wrong Group....IMPOSTERS....!!!!!!..... :laughing6-hehe::laughing6-hehe::laughing6-hehe:

• Member Contributer

It wad good to meet you. Vicki was glad to be able to go on a two up ride with another couple. This was the first time in a year she had really been on the bike.

• Member Contributer

Sat @ Deals Gaplinburg, I sat next to Timmy and told him " there's free food around the corner"

Timmy - "I'm afraid my colon will think it's a robbery........"

Archived