Retrospective Video Of The 4 Hondas We All Want

timmythecop

something that I never noticed before I saw this video, is that all 4 bikes have a left light only on low beam.

Good for Honda that the French seems to appreciate their products this much, but then, the French weren't always the best when it comes to tastes in motorcycles....and many other things........Uhmmm....V-Max,....Voxan.....Jerry Louis.... :rolleyes:

• Member Contributer

It is a toss up between the NR and RC-45 for best sound, maybe if the NR were revved a little higher it would take the win. Great to see the RC30 and RC45 dicing it up a bit.

The RC30 had the speedo disconnected and the odo stuck on 29,999...caveat emptor

People should kneel out of respect when those 4 bikes rode by.

Also Freddie would have been better for the sound track - no one can even come close to him on that song.

• Member Contributer

If it weren't for Honda's V-4's, for me riding would just be another hobby rather than a passion. The V-4 formula is pure magic. I keep my fingers crossed that Honda will keep it alive.

• Member Contributer

Very sweet, but to me the Honda Holy Grail is the RC166: 250 cc, 6 cylinders, DOHC, 24 valves, 18,000 rpm, 7 speed, 6 megaphones, over 130 mph top speed. Oooh baby!!

If it weren't for Honda's V-4's, for me riding would just be another hobby rather than a passion. The V-4 formula is pure magic. I keep my fingers crossed that Honda will keep it alive.

Well said Curry. That's why I've owned 3 in a row, and no other. Zero Kawasakis, Zero Suzukis, Zero Yamahas.

Just Honda V-4's

Archived