Tmac 2013 Quotes

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

Ok, just squint a little on this one and you can imagine it...

Wow.

(Abe Simpson voice, "because that was the style back in the day...")

• Member Contributer

Post TMac quote

Pien (Mrs. Thecop) : "So you really ARE going to buy that bike in Atlanta?"

Timmy : "Yes, you said I could"

Pien : But I was drunk and wanted sex"

Shall I give her another bottle of booze come July? :goofy:

• Member Contributer

He's was hoping you would take him for a ride so he wouldn't have to cut his wrist.

5 women and one man ..

:goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy:

I thought I was in heaven the first day of undergrad. I went to dinner with about 10 incredibly beautiful women. Then this happened: What do you think of my hair? I love your shoes! Where did you get those (fill in the blank)? Do you think this dress makes me look fat? Let's go to the bathroom! Who is going shopping tomorrow?

10 beautiful women suddenly were far less interesting. Girls need girl time without me involved...

• Member Contributer

He's was hoping you would take him for a ride so he wouldn't have to cut his wrist.

5 women and one man ..

:goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy:

I thought I was in heaven the first day of undergrad. I went to dinner with about 10 incredibly beautiful women. Then this happened: What do you think of my hair? I love your shoes! Where did you get those (fill in the blank)? Do you think this dress makes me look fat? Let's go to the bathroom! Who is going shopping tomorrow?

10 beautiful women suddenly were far less interesting. Girls need girl time without me involved...

Yeap

Pulling in after a full days ride Thursday evening, still in my leathers and dragging my gear thru the front stoop "Hey BR, there complaining that there are no Cups" for the free fricken kegs of beer! :wacko:

This really hit me wrong, I chewed some ass of the 20 something guys sitting in chairs and in shorts not 100 ft from a store. :pissed:

Ok it really pissed me off! Sorry! :491:

I big thanks to the gents who jumped up and bought a few thousand cups and a bunch of Ice, there was never a another need for more cups! :beer:

BR

Pulling in after a full days ride Thursday evening, still in my leathers and dragging my gear thru the front stoop "Hey BR, there complaining that there are no Cups" for the free fricken kegs of beer! :wacko:

This really hit me wrong, I chewed some ass of the 20 something guys sitting in chairs and in shorts not 100 ft from a store. :pissed:

I big thanks to the gents who jumped up and bought a few thousand cups and a bunch of Ice, there was never a another need for more cups! :beer:

BR

The rewards of being The Man.

• Member Contributer

BR

Yeah, your the man of steel in my book. There's noway I have the nerves to undertake such a task ..

• Member Contributer

Glad I invited 007, Switchblade and myself to see the event.

Sorry for barging in on the party BR but you and Earthshake were the only game in town when we got back to Franklin. I say you come on back this July as an event attendee instead of manager and let some of us show you a good time. All you gotta do is show up. I even have a VFR you can ride.

KEB

• Member Contributer

Glad I invited 007, Switchblade and myself to see the event.

Sorry for barging in on the party BR but you and Earthshake were the only game in town when we got back to Franklin. I say you come on back this July as an event attendee instead of manager and let some of us show you a good time. All you gotta do is show up. I even have a VFR you can ride.

KEB

+1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

Ahhhhhh - Timmmeyyyyyy- where are the whooooores you promised?

You got time with the monkey.

Archived