Tmac 2013 Quotes

• Member Contributer

"Kimball to me: "We are just going to take it easy today, ride the Dragon without brakes." Then he wheelies past Switchblade after leaving the overlook and completely disappear from my sight about 4 corners later. At the coffee shop: "That was the worst dragon run ever, I entered 318 corners hot."

Yeah don't remember the passing Switchblade part .... but I do remember the nice leisurely run ..... probably my best DRAGON run ever Me and Kimball always have a great time running the GAP !!!

Me to myself when we(Kimball) were chasing Bill on Butt Crack Road(Buck Creek Road for you 4 laners) "WHAT THE HELL IS KIMBALL DOING BILL'S GETTING AWAY" shot past him and got on Bill tail pipe and realized why he was so far back. Bill's back tire was shooting pebbles out the back like 45 cal machine gun.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

"Kimball to me: "We are just going to take it easy today, ride the Dragon without brakes." Then he wheelies past Switchblade after leaving the overlook and completely disappear from my sight about 4 corners later. At the coffee shop: "That was the worst dragon run ever, I entered 318 corners hot."

Yeah don't remember the passing Switchblade part .... but I do remember the nice leisurely run ..... probably my best DRAGON run ever Me and Kimball always have a great time running the GAP !!!

Me to myself when we(Kimball) were chasing Bill on Butt Crack Road(Buck Creek Road for you 4 laners) "WHAT THE HELL IS KIMBALL DOING BILL'S GETTING AWAY" shot past him and got on Bill tail pipe and realized why he was so far back. Bill's back tire was shooting pebbles out the back like 45 cal machine gun.

You are right, I tried but never passed you on the wheelie and Bill was on Waya Road, not Butt Crack.

Someday we are going to have to rename the "relaxed"pace. :cool:

• Member Contributer

Aaron - "Whatever you do on the Dragon, don't go faster than 30 in the straights. There are cops everywhere".

Meanwhile...

Aaron - "Whatever you do on the Dragon, don't go faster than 30 in the straights. There are cops everywhere".

Meanwhile...

I"M NOT GUILTY!

Tell the judge, "If the shoes don't fit, you must acquit ! "

post-24975-0-89662900-1369692492.jpg

Corner Carver: "These are apparently instructions on how to mount a Ram!" :goofy:

Rufrydesc2 to Me: "What did you ride today?.. Oh.. You rode B****!!" :laughing6-hehe:

Rufrydesc2 to Me: "Hey thanks for not snuggling up to me." :woohoo:

Rufrydesc2 to BaileyRock and Me: "Vadis got some black nuts for ya!"

Me: "You mean the ones I left in the ditch!?" :wheel:

Someone to Me: "Hey, you look cute in green." :fing02:

• Member Contributer

Corner Carver: "These are apparently instructions on how to mount a Ram!" :goofy:

Rufrydesc2 to Me: "What did you ride today?.. Oh.. You rode B****!!" :laughing6-hehe:

Rufrydesc2 to Me: "Hey thanks for not snuggling up to me." :woohoo:

Rufrydesc2 to BaileyRock and Me: "Vadis got some black nuts for ya!"

Me: "You mean the ones I left in the ditch!?" :wheel:

Someone to Me: "Hey, you look cute in green." :fing02:

I don't think I said all that.....I'm usually a pretty nice guy. LOL.

For real, you were a great sport! That'll teach you to go down at TMAC, ridicule will ensue!

• Member Contributer

"Check out my new girlfriend" - Rufrydrsc2 as he circled the parking lot with VFRone on the back

"You guys drive all the way from North Carolina?" - Carver to the two guys in the pickup from Durham

• Member Contributer

Oh yeah I forgot one cornercarver after minicarver little off road trip.

" Got the boy and his bike up and turned around and mine was wheels up in the ditch "

Oh yeah I forgot one cornercarver after minicarver little off road trip.

" Got the boy and his bike up and turned around and mine was wheels up in the ditch "

I believe his exact words were "wheels up in the air like a dead cockroach" :goofy:

• Member Contributer

Me telling Sebastian: "If you had slowed down I was going to slap the bike monkey"

About 5 minutes later Seb says to me: "I just realized you said If I slowed down, haha"

"And VFRD's newest honorary Welshman is..."

I lost it.

• Member Contributer

Me to Burns thru the comm as we leave for the first ride on Friday morning:

"Remember, Burns, if this goes to $#!t, you're going to have to explain it to Mrs Mann.."

• Member Contributer

That is true, Dave, I don't think anybody passed you while you were on the ball. He *tried* to pass you on the wheelie. I stand corrected.

• Member Contributer

That is true, Dave, I don't think anybody passed you while you were on the ball. He *tried* to pass you on the wheelie. I stand corrected.

Yeah were even in skill, whose's ever leading is always fast enough for the other, But gonna have to try raising the rear shock I can see a much more capable bike ..

• Member Contributer

Yeah were even in skill, whose's ever leading is always fast enough for the other, But gonna have to try raising the rear shock I can see a much more capable bike ..

You'll be amazed!!!

Burns, when we realized that all of my lug nuts were 1/4 turn from being gone:

"We cant have your wheel flying off, Timmy, it might hit ME"

My new Microtel friend: "My name is Key-im"

Keith: "Oh, with 2 syllables"

Kim: "My boyfriend is upstairs"

Me: "Is he bigger than me?"

• Member Contributer

You'll be amazed!!!

Well its done the rear shocked has been shimmed !!!!

• Member Contributer

Now I can follow you and not see you go wide anymore...You blew so many turns Saturday the Dragon had an erection. :wink:

Seriously you will love the improved steering with no loss of stability.

• Member Contributer

Now I can follow you and not see you go wide anymore...You blew so many turns Saturday the Dragon had an erection. :wink:

i had plenty of company doing the same thing ...

• Member Contributer

i had plenty of company doing the same thing ...

I couldn't even see the road most of the run...glad we were taking it easy.

• Member Contributer

Switchblade: " Oh no Seb your clutch cover is scratched."

Seb :" It's OK I got 11 to choose from at the house."

NO you dont!! I want mine back!!! I marked it with invisible ink!!!

• Member Contributer

Switchblade: " Oh no Seb your clutch cover is scratched."

Seb :" It's OK I got 11 to choose from at the house."

NO you dont!! I want mine back!!! I marked it with invisible ink!!!

it took u 3 days to figure it out but you were the first ....

Archived