Lug nuts

Veefer800Canuck

Question

• Member Contributer

Check one of the OEM lug nuts before buying these. I know the lug nuts for my Honda car have a ball seat, not the typical tapered seat. Can't remember if the VFR is the same, but suspect it might be.

• Member Contributer

I would be interested in taking 4 off your hands Rob !!!!! if you decide to go ahead and purchase.

I sent a message to the Fleabay seller asking about shipping costs. Will post up when I know.

Since these are Ball Seat, they should work. Also, I like them because they are steel.

I would not personally use Aluminum lug nuts on a motorcycle.

I know they sell them for cars, but I really don't need the weight savings, and Al makes me nervous, holding my wheel on and all that mumbo.

• Member Contributer

I'm still in for a set of these. If it works out that it's cheaper to ship state side I volunteer to purchase and distribute. LMK.

-Jake

I'm still in for a set of these. If it works out that it's cheaper to ship state side I volunteer to purchase and distribute. LMK.

-Jake

Well that is very generous of you to volunteer. Shipping to Canada through EBAY is usually inflated quite a bit, unfortunately.

And it makes little sense to ship 20 of something North, only to ship 16 of them soutnh again.

If you are game, the same seller has them in lots of 20, 24 and 30 as well, so more of us could benefit if you can enlist some others.

So yeah, go for it, and I'll take a set of 4 definetly. Black of course. Thank you. As soon as you get them, let me know and we can start splitting them out.

http://stores.ebay.com/TUNESHOP/TS-BALL-SEAT-LUG-NUTS-/_i.html?_fcid=1&_fsub=2143342012&_jgr=0&_localstpos=90210&_sid=60480402&_stpos=90210&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322&gbr=1

• Member Contributer

Lug nuts are on the way. Dude and Veefer, I'll PM you guys when they show up and we can work out the details. Everyone else, I ordered 30 of these babies and 18 are still up for grabs. PM me if your interested in a set.

-Jake

• Member Contributer

Lug nuts are in!

The new ones are a bit shorter than the stock ones but the threaded portions are the same.

2011-05-19_19-16-17_465.jpg

Ball seat? Check!

2011-05-19_19-17-41_929.jpg

Stock lug nut installed.

2011-05-19_19-24-10_827.jpg

New lug nut installed. These sit just a tad bit deeper than the countersink.

2011-05-19_19-24-20_789.jpg

Looks much better than stock IMO.

2011-05-19_19-26-41_494.jpg

I have two sets of these bad boys left. $7.50 shipped in the U.S. and $8.00 shipped to Canada. PM me if you want a set.

-Jake

PM sent. Some lousy mechanic (OK me) beat up the old ones. They work but don't look good.

So, I'd like to go black. :biggrin:

• Member Contributer

PM sent. Some lousy mechanic (OK me) beat up the old ones. They work but don't look good.

So, I'd like to go black. :biggrin:

You know, you may never go back...

• Member Contributer

Lug nuts are in!

I have two sets of these bad boys left. $7.50 shipped in the U.S. and $8.00 shipped to Canada. PM me if you want a set.

-Jake

Dang, I'll take a set if there's still one available?? (Hard to believe it's been 2 weeks since I've been on the site...)

• Member Contributer

Well your in luck because I have one set left. I'll PM you the pament info.

-Jake

• Member Contributer

Well your in luck because I have one set left. I'll PM you the pament info.

-Jake

Crap! You got anymore left?

(they'd fit a 4th gen...yeah?)

I can't beleive I missed this!

• Member Contributer

Ok guys, post up pictures of yer nuts :laughing6-hehe:

Archived