2018 VFRD SUMSUM 4

didit

I sent a PM to Josh / Tightwad this morning to see if he has a stator, regulator and gasket available for a 2007 VFR.  

Mason City Honda
ask for Keith. They give a 15% discount to VFRD members. That should cover over night shipping if he has it in stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Member Contributer
1 hour ago, huntinggunns said:

Just unloaded at the Rocket, headed to get Kevin now. We'll all see you guys tomorrow

I can't thank Fred and Lisa enough for what they are doing for me.  They are driving 500 miles to Bozeman to get me to Custer.  Yes, a thousand miles round trip !!!   

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• Member Contributer
19 minutes ago, Cageless-in-Seattle said:

I can't thank Fred and Lisa enough for what they are doing for me.  They are driving 500 miles to Bozeman to get me to Custer.  Yes, a thousand miles round trip !!!   

So damn cool 😎!

• Like 1

• Member Contributer

Fred and Lisa are awesome people I wish everyone a great trip and safe riding .

• Like 2

They don’t get any better than Fred and Lisa

but be warned:

they will now make u drink with them

good luck

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

They don’t get any better than Fred and Lisa

but be warned:

they will now make u drink with them

good luck

6 hours ago, Cageless-in-Seattle said:

Wow.

Problem found.

DB301AF3-1A2D-487C-9BD3-E0790955CB61.thumb.jpeg.ae02cfc7372812ca4de86ae83435eae6.jpeg

Exactly what mine did! Autozone for wire, crimps, and heat shrink.
Cross fingers.

• Member Contributer
On 7/8/2018 at 7:10 AM, Sweeper said:

It’s not a VFR gathering unless someone has electrical issues. We spent the last couple of hours riding twenty minutes and swapping batteries to get mine to the hotel this spring. Turned out to be burned wires between the stator and r/r. Back on the road in about an hour thanks to Todd.

Todd (trem) was amazing that week. I learned a lot just watching. He saved a lot of bacon, including his own.

• Like 1

• Member Contributer

The Sweeper/Carver clan just5 crossed into South Dakota on I90...we are about 6 hours out and Randy is driving this tank of petrol.  Fuel sto in less than 15 miles and it will be my turn.

See you lot late tonight in Custer.

• Like 1

• Member Contributer

We'll either be out at the gazebo at the rocket, or across the street at the Brewpub.  See ya'll tonight

We'll either be out at the gazebo at the rocket, or across the street at the Brewpub.  See ya'll tonight

274ce45d285364494b88aa7d9530bb31.jpg&key=94198da422c145eb286ef8b9348b589ee3446f927459a72183734978d649abfd

Cannonball Run!

Wish you could all hear this thing.

• Member Contributer

Sitting in Sheridan. Four hour ride tomorrow. Hope you save some fun stories for when we pull ine051ab7ef51801391e1ef5af8bdfa8be.jpg

• Member Contributer
14 hours ago, Axel_7 said:

Sitting in Sheridan. Four hour ride tomorrow. Hope you save some fun stories for when we pull ine051ab7ef51801391e1ef5af8bdfa8be.jpg

I sure wish I could be there to hear those fabulous lies. Have fun y'all.

• Like 1

• Member Contributer

Thanks for posting up pics. Wish I was there. Ride safe. Cheers!

• Member Contributer

Ya guys and gals.  Keep the reports and photos coming. I just get deeper and deeper into depression because I had to back out. I am sure I will meet with a couple of you for burgers and beers when you get back to the LMD area.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, 34468Randy said:

Ya guys and gals.  Keep the reports and photos coming. I just get deeper and deeper into depression because I had to back out. I am sure I will meet with a couple of you for burgers and beers when you get back to the LMD area.

You're not alone, sir.
Several of us had to back out last minute due to "life issues and demands."   :^(

We'll just have to raise a beer in their general direction and celebrate the fact that at least 'some' of the inmates were
able to escape the asylum for a while.    :^)

Cheers, you guys … and have too much fun!

• Like 1