Hello From Vfr Owner For Years Just Been Pointed To The Forum (Uk)

RVF440

Hi chaps

Cant somehow see how i never noticed or spotted the forum!!!

Went to view a rather nice vfr today and the guy pointed me in the direction of the site!!

Currently have a 750 fv daily owned for 10 yrs and little rvf400 along with a 750 fv track toy/project !!

Based in south east uk (hants)

Look forward to spending some good time on this more than helpfull site :cheerleader:

:beer::beer::beer::beer:

• Member Contributer

Welcome!!! But did these chaps not tell you that without pictures, your bikes donot exist? :-)

• Member Contributer

Welcome Aboard! Yeah, pics would be most welcomed, especially of your "play" bikes! Wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more

• Member Contributer

Hi chaps

Cant somehow see how i never noticed or spotted the forum!!!

Went to view a rather nice vfr today and the guy pointed me in the direction of the site!!

Currently have a 750 fv daily owned for 10 yrs and little rvf400 along with a 750 fv track toy/project !!

Based in south east uk (hants)

Look forward to spending some good time on this more than helpfull site :cheerleader:

:beer::beer::beer::beer:

Welcome - and awesome bikes! Pics please.. :beer:

• Member Contributer

Welcome to the asylum. We are all crazy over MCs and VFRs. And without pics we do not know if you are a figment of our imaginations.

• Member Contributer

I am not sure how you got this far without someone informing you that you must post pictures of the toys....and Welcome Aboard!

:fing02:

Archived