Getting That Ca Road Trip Feeling...

WGREGT

Man, I just paid $2.29/gal for gas here in SoCal. Amazing! I have literally paid twice that in the past here (and a bit more, actually!!)

Dry weather, temps in the 80s, cheap gas...I feel a bike road trip coming on.....hmmmmm.......

• Member Contributer

Man, I just paid $2.29/gal for gas here in SoCal. Amazing! I have literally paid twice that in the past here (and a bit more, actually!!)

Dry weather, temps in the 80s, cheap gas...I feel a bike road trip coming on.....hmmmmm.......

Post up a ride and we'll follow!

• Member Contributer

CA gas has a special 'smog' ingredient (so they tell us) that makes it more expensive.

LOL, yeah the smog ingredient is called Sacramento. But, I'm not complaining - filled the RV at $2.36/g...felt like stealing! Post a ride and I might skip the yard work.

• Member Contributer

Ok, enough talk about gas prices! Start talking about where we'll be riding...

• Member Contributer

I'm in for a ride. I agree with Duc2V4.... Post up time and place, and I'm there!

What are you doing posting over here?! Go back over to your thread and answer some questions buddy! BTW, you have been considered MIA for the time being.

• Member Contributer

Yosemite!

Wait, snow there now. Hmm...

Nope; I drove through there on Monday and it was all clear and dry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Member Contributer

Yosemite!

Wait, snow there now. Hmm...

Nope; I drove through there on Monday and it was all clear and dry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm guessing this will be a winter California ride...LOL...had no idea you guys snagged a Yosemite Park as well...you sure you're not using Apple maps?

• Member Contributer

$1.86 a gallon here !!

That is ridiculously cheap. Like so cheap that if I just pumped a bunch of it on the ground "by accident" I'd laugh about it.

You want to live here!! $7.44 a gallon. And this is the cheapest its been for 3 or 4 years.

• Member Contributer

Anybody interested in riding across Arizona? Route 66/Hwy 89?

Oh wait. This is VFRD. Nobody rides here. Carry on. :happy:

Ouch! That sounds like a ride challenge if you ask me! Anyone up to the challenge? Bueller...Bueller...Bueller

We plan to do the "Tour de Central Coast" in April. If anybody is interested let me or OOTV know. It's posted in our local forum already.

But anything sooner than April will probably have to be in the desert. Death Valley or Arizona Rte 66 are great places to ride.

• Member Contributer

We plan to do the "Tour de Central Coast" in April. If anybody is interested let me or OOTV know. It's posted in our local forum already.

But anything sooner than April will probably have to be in the desert. Death Valley or Arizona Rte 66 are great places to ride.

And by OOTV he means me...Duc2V4. OOTV is my alter ego on "other" forums.

Local forum? :unsure:

Was fun last year, apart from the rain, and despite the fact I only did part of the group ride. :comp13:

Archived