June 1St Motogp Race No Spoiler

choco

Watch this race if you can. This was an amazing race, a battle for first place all the way to the checkered flag.

I'm recording all the races and KEEPING them on my Direct TV. Fox sports one is doing a good job with Moto GP. Too bad they don't have World Superbike as well.

:wheel:

• Member Contributer

Dumb question maybe, but the most recent MotoGp race was from Mugello, Italy, correct. I have my PVR set to record the race as I'm not home at the moment. Looking forward to watching the action.

Dumb question maybe, but the most recent MotoGp race was from Mugello, Italy, correct. I have my PVR set to record the race as I'm not home at the moment. Looking forward to watching the action.

Correct, Mugello this morning!

• Member Contributer

great racing, the moto 3 race was great also

• Member Contributer

Great race. Incredible lean angles are taken for granted now. Defies logic at times. Augostine must watch in amazement.

• Member Contributer

WOW!!! Just finished watching the race. That has to be one of the best races I have seen.........

Truly incredible skill shown by all the riders. My wife and I were just in awe, and my 6 year old son Liam kept saying, "DADDY, if they lean over any more, won't their bikes fall over!!!" Liam was sitting as close to the edge of the TV on the couch that he could get and he would just visibly start vibrating every time the lead changed. Totally incredible to watch.

• Member Contributer

A couple of years ago, I was lucky enough to sit on the grass at the end of that long straight right at the beginning of turn 1. TV doesn't do it justice. They are steaming down the straight(actually, not that straight, there is a slight kink towards the end that puts them on the paint and at times, on the grass) and no one wants to be the first to brake, then they pitch it in, wobbling, praying the front holds and often, they run wide. Simply awesome when you're there. Thousands of screaming fans on every lap they go by and when someone does go wide and there's a pass, they all go ballistic. You think it's wild watching with a few buddies? You can't hear yourself think some laps. Unforgettable. Everyone should experience it at least once.

• Member Contributer

**spoiler**

MM93 is a F*ing G!!

+1

A couple of years ago, I was lucky enough to sit on the grass at the end of that long straight right at the beginning of turn 1. TV doesn't do it justice. They are steaming down the straight(actually, not that straight, there is a slight kink towards the end that puts them on the paint and at times, on the grass) and no one wants to be the first to brake, then they pitch it in, wobbling, praying the front holds and often, they run wide. Simply awesome when you're there. Thousands of screaming fans on every lap they go by and when someone does go wide and there's a pass, they all go ballistic. You think it's wild watching with a few buddies? You can't hear yourself think some laps. Unforgettable. Everyone should experience it at least once.

Some day !!

**spoiler**

MM93 is a F*ing G!!

When you click on the third icon on the top left of the editor: "Special BBCode" you can select the spoiler tag. Better use that instead of putting a spoiler in a thread with a topic title that says no spoiler.

[spoiler]type your spoiler here[/spoiler]

Bucket list..

Archived