Samco Hose Kits For 3Rd & 4Th Vfr 750

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi All, It looks like vfracer750 is going to save the day for you 90-93 owner's out there by organising a 3rd Gen R/H top hose and send it to Racebikebitz for compassion and to be used as a template so the 3rd Gen kits should go ahead to if enough of you place orders, which is the same for all the 4th Gen owner need to do when the price is give to us this week. I have organised a VFRD members discount with Racebikebitz but I don't know the details of it yet, more than to say they will give me a "discount code number" for us to enter on their website order form when we place are orders with colour & postage options.

Thanks again to everyone that has already got involve,

BigB

Hi all,

I contacted the seller of the hoses that vfrcapn posted. If there are no issues I will buy them and have them shipped to Racebikebitz. Stay tuned.

Roger

• Member Contributer

Hi All, It looks like vfracer750 is going to save the day for you 90-93 owner's out there by organising a 3rd Gen R/H top hose and send it to Racebikebitz for compassion and to be used as a template so the 3rd Gen kits should go ahead to if enough of you place orders, which is the same for all the 4th Gen owner need to do when the price is give to us this week. I have organised a VFRD members discount with Racebikebitz but I don't know the details of it yet, more than to say they will give me a "discount code number" for us to enter on their website order form when we place are orders with colour & postage options.

BigB

Hi all,

I contacted the seller of the hoses that vfrcapn posted. If there are no issues I will buy them and have them shipped to Racebikebitz. Stay tuned.

Roger

I think they found a donor for the 3G hoses already.

• Member Contributer

Placed my order, but I also picked up a set of RC30 hoses, but I think the discount may have been applied to both, if so let me know and we can correct it, don't want to cause any VFR trouble for them.

BigB

Hi all,

Roger

Brian,

Is this correct? I still have not heard back from the ebay seller.

Roger

• Member Contributer

As far as I am aware vfracer750 is the only person that has offered to get 3rd Gen hoses.

BigB.

• Member Contributer

Hi All, I have just opened an email from Racebikebitz that reads.

Hi Brian,
Thanks for this, much appreciated. We have so far had just 6 people take up the offer so not quite enough yet. Sure still some more to come on-line and see you have the link up. If at all possible you can ask anyone on the fence to step up so we can try and get the tooling started this week and not hold it up for all the people including yourself whom have committed.

So can you please place your orders A.S.A.P. as the 15% discount only lasts until the end of the month.

Thanks,

BigB.

• Member Contributer

Would it help if I ordered a 3rd gen kit too? or are we also waiting on more 4th gen orders?

• Member Contributer

Hi Sam, We still need more 4th Gen kits to be ordered before they will start production of the orders all ready placed. The 3rd Gen kit will be added to the product list as a separate kit when someone has sent in at least a top R/H hoses as a template and from what Richard as said it will also be discounted to forum members.

Thanks,

BigB.

• Member Contributer

Hi sa1713, I emailed Richard telling him that you would be contacting him he said he would look forward to hearing from you.

I will warn you your finger tips will be sore before your finished. LoL

Good luck,

Brian.

• Member Contributer

Hi sa1713, Contact Richard direct at sales@racebikebitz.com and explain what you want and that you are a member of VFRD. I am sure he will go for it If you can convince him that enough people want 5th Gen kits then all you need to do is talk 10-15 5th Gen owners to buy the kits with you and that should get it going.

Good luck,

BigB

Thanks for the info. I sent an email inquiring about a 5th gen kit.

And I just bought a complete OEM rad hose kit 60 days ago....

• Member Contributer

Hi All,

I have received this email from racebikebits today. As you can see if you want to buy anything from them you can use the code on the link and you will get 15% discount until the end of the month.

Hi Brian,
I have taken the call today to go ahead with production, we are up to 8 people and I want to get you sorted as soon as possible. I wouldn’t advise we have done this as it may stop more people ordering in a hurry but getting you and the 1st come purchases ready is paramount. I think as soon as some also get to you guys and photos start going up they will realise what they are missing out on.
Also I forgot to mention which is worth saying, I have activated this code to work on any kit on the whole site on and off road, so if anyone requires anything else they get this same great deal.
Thanks and Best Regards
Richard

• Member Contributer

I too have made contact with Richard and I will supply a donor kit for the 5th gen. Again, he needs 10-15 sets to justify production.

I will notify him when we have the minimum number of buyers.

OK, who is in?

1. sa1713

• Member Contributer

"Also I forgot to mention which is worth saying, I have activated this code to work on any kit on the whole site on and off road, so if anyone requires anything else they get this same great deal. "

Cool! That explains my discount on the other kit I ordered. Thanks BigB for getting this going!

• Member Contributer

BigB

Hi all,

Roger

Brian,

Roger

Guys, I'll get these eBay hoses, sanity check them against my FP (without taking her apart) and send them to Racebikebitz.

Ciao,

• Member Contributer

On behalf of all the 3rd Gen owners that have already committed to buying kits and those who will benefit in the future because Samco will have them on their product list.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

BigB

• Member Contributer

Hi All, JZH as bought a set of 3rd Gen hoses to send to racebikebitz as templates so this should mean that the kit should be now only reliant on enough of you 3rd Gen owners placing orders when the kit is listed on their website. I will keep you all updated with any news I get from Richard. Anyone that wants a kit for either 3rd or is going to order a 4th Gen kit please post on this thread, so we can keep record of numbers for both models.

Thanks,

BigB.

• Member Contributer

Guys, I'll get these eBay hoses, sanity check them against my FP (without taking her apart) and send them to Racebikebitz.

Ciao,

Thank you

BigB

Hi all,

Roger

Brian,

Roger

Ciao,

Thank you JZH!

• Member Contributer

This the link and discount code to order 4th Gen kit (£85+P&P) or anything from the Samco range you can't pre-order 3rd Gen kit yet, you will have to wait until they are added to the website list with a price.

http://racebikebitz....licone-Hose-Kit

I have also set up a voucher code available to all members with a 15% introductory discount. This is valid until end of March. All orders will be around 4 weeks

VFR750-15

This is the code,

An account will need to be opened on the website for it to work.

It is case sensitive.

We also have a free of charge 2nd class delivery option available.

Just a word of warning. When I removed the hoses from my 1994 4th Gen (27k Miles) to send them I found that the two short hoses at the thermostat and the short one at the water pump were in poor condition so it would be worth checking your own.

BigB.

• Member Contributer

Glad I can help. I should receive the hoses early next week, and send them off to RaceBikeBitz by the end of the week.

Now, what colour should I get... :unsure: My FP is currently Pearl pure red R-158P and silver, but I've got a full set of "classic" R-157 Italian red bodywork for it, so what would look best with Italian red? Wheels will stay black, but black hoses would just be too boring. Red is too...well, too much, maybe? Decisions, decisions...

Ciao,

• Member Contributer

Blue is the only colour for me Its so boy racer, oh Iam 50 this year!!!! maybe I should have ordered boring black. LoL

• Member Contributer

I've already got blue on my yellow (and black) RC46, where it looks great (I think). Blue is kinda the "classic" silicone hose colour, after all. I'll think about it... :cool:

post-362-0-68163600-1394984603.jpg

Ciao,

• Member Contributer

the link http://racebikebitz.com/Honda-VFR-750-94-97-Samco-silicone-Hose-Kit

says 7 pieces, but the picture show only 4?

I says PICTURE SHOWN IS FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY but there are 7 pieces right?

Archived