Samco Hose Kits For 3Rd & 4Th Vfr 750

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

That's great can you please PM me yours and the other guys full name, email & location so I can add them to the list I have for people that want hose kits 4th Gen which I will pass onto Richard to show the commitment that we have for these kits.

Thanks,

BigB.

• Member Contributer

Hi paladinreed,

Try this Racebikebitz Ltd <sales@racebikebitz.com> the man that I am dealing with is Richard Murphy the managing director of Racebikebitz (Samco)

I hope this helps,

BigB

• Member Contributer

Hi All,

This the list of people that want hose kits for 4th Gen,

1. BigB ( blue with overflow pipes)

2. Cleverchap

3.Sebspeed ( blue with overflow pipes)

4. Slo1

5. MBlane

6. SamW

7. YoshiHINS

8. "Kiwi 2" waiting for a name from Cleverchap (Red)

3rd Gen

1. JZH

2.vfracer750

3. vfrcapn

If I have missed anyone out please let me know.

BigB.

• Member Contributer

Up date.

1. BigB ( blue hoses with overflow pipes)

2. Cleverchap (white)

3.Sebspeed ( blue hoses with overflow pipes)

4. Slo1

5. MBlane

6. SamW

7. YoshiHINS

8. Hyofighter (Red hoses)

3rd Gen

1. JZH

2. vfracer750

3. vfrcapn

4. Make56 (VFRworld forum) soon to join us there I hope.

• Member Contributer

Hi All,

I have received the following email from Richard at Racebikebitz (Samco)

Hi Brian, Thanks for your email again,

I will look at P & P prices for you but again it depends on weight and size,

As a estimate we can say any Europe delivery with Royal Mail is £14 and then Rest Of World £18. As sure many of you and guys know the postal services parcels are not tracked until they are delivered and are just a signed for service. This can also take from 5-14 days for delivery.

For the UK £5.50 is our std parcel FedEx charge.

But we can also offer FedEx which is 1-2 day service and fully tracked. We have great rates but each country and area can vary in price so would need to quote individually on this of they can quote themselves on our website. I can set the product up on our site, then give a discount code for which your members can go on, choose colour and delivery options themselves.

Look forward to speaking soon,

Kind Regards

Richard

• Member Contributer

Hi All,

I am waiting for Richard to come back to me with a price and also a discount code for members of this forum which we will have to enter on their website along with colour required and postal address when placing our orders which is the way they want us to proceed once they are happy that the first set fit correctly which they are making now and will then send to me to test fit.

I will post the price and code as soon as I get them with any further instruction that they give me.

Thanks,

BigB.

• Member Contributer

Unless someone sends them some 3rd-gen radiator hoses... I was unable to find my spare set, unfortunately, and I'm not in a position to pull the ones off my FP, and won't be any time soon. Sorry, guys.

Ciao,

• Member Contributer

Hi All,

As JZH cannot find his spare hoses, has anyone got a spare top & bottom rad' hoses and can send them to Richard at Racebikebitz for comparison with my 4th Gen hoses that I sent as template last week. What we know for sure is that the three short hoses are the same on both models and were pretty sure that the long L/H rad' to water pump hose is the same so I don't see any reason for Samco not to be able to sell both kits with only one extra hose required to cover both models. I had expected to hear from Richard yesterday as he emailed me on Wednesday asking what colour hoses I wanted the first "test fit" kit to be, and told me that he would have a price & discount code for VFRD members to use when they order hose kits on Racebikebitz website they will also be able to choose hose colour and postage options at the same time as that is what Richard told me. At the moment I have 8 4th & 4 3rd Gen owners that want kits so we really need some more 3rd Gen owners to get involved to make sure 3rd Gen kits added to Samco product list for you guys and that we get a good discounted price for us all.

Thanks,

Brian.

I have a spare left side hose for my 3rd gen. Not sure if that will help since the right side is the one that differs between the 3rd and 4th gens.

Worse case I can buy a used set on ebay. We don't really care about the condition correct?

Brian, can you PM the address on where to mail them?

Thanks,

Roger

• Member Contributer

Hi All, Seb is correct the donor hoses would not be returned they are kept as templates . Has anyone got access to both models and would be able to give a definitive answer to the question is there any difference in the radiator hoses as there is no point in vfracer750 having to buy a set of hoses off ebay and post them from the USA if none or only one of the hoses is different.

Thanks,

BigB.

• Member Contributer

Hi vfrcapn,

That would be great post photos of the L/H and R/H radiator hoses from as many angle that you can please.

Thanks,

BigB

• Member Contributer

Hi erbilabuc, I am expecting Richard Murphy of Racebikebitz (Samco) to give us a firm price and a discount code for VFRD members this incoming week..

I think/hope that the price will be somewhere between the VFR750 86-89 HON-65 £67 and the RC30 HON-52 kits £102.

I hope that helps,

BigB

• Member Contributer

I can post some pics of the 3G but a quick eBay search found a half dozen 3G hose kits for sale for around $20.

Actually, £7 for this one, just ship it direct to Racebikebitz. Anyone in the UK want to make the investment?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=111290289241

• Member Contributer

Hi All, It looks like vfracer750 is going to save the day for you 90-93 owner's out there by organising a 3rd Gen R/H top hose and send it to Racebikebitz for compassion and to be used as a template so the 3rd Gen kits should go ahead to if enough of you place orders, which is the same for all the 4th Gen owner need to do when the price is give to us this week. I have organised a VFRD members discount with Racebikebitz but I don't know the details of it yet, more than to say they will give me a "discount code number" for us to enter on their website order form when we place are orders with colour & postage options.

Thanks again to everyone that has already got involve,

BigB

• Member Contributer

Hi All, I have received the email we have been waiting for. Can I ask all of the 4th Gen owners that are interested to please place your orders on the link A.S.A.P. so we can get things moving. So with the 15% VFRD discount its £85.87which is around where we though it was going to be.

As you can read the 3rd Gen kit will be put into production as soon as they get rad' hose to work from.

Thank you all for supporting this thread,

BigB.

Hi Brian,

This is the link to our website where your members can place the pre orders,

http://racebikebitz.com/Honda-VFR-750-94-97-Samco-silicone-Hose-Kit

I have also set up a voucher code available to all members with a 15% introductory discount. This is valid until end of March to get the 1st + 10 kits underway so we can proceed. Would appreciate members moving asap so not to cause you any delays with production. All orders will be around 4 weeks as soon as all in.

VFR750-15

This is the code,

An account will need to be opened on the website for it to work.

It is case sensitive.

We also have a free of charge 2nd class delivery option available.

I hope this is good news and very much look forward to hearing from you all.

Great with the other hose from the 90-93 3rd gen model from vfracer750, We will get this rolling as soon as in. We will set up just like the above.

Thanks again for all your input and glad we could put together.

I will keep you updated on numbers,

Kind Regards

Richard

Archived