Samco Hose Kits For 3Rd & 4Th Vfr 750

• Member Contributer

I sent 5 hoses and the two overflow pipes so yes 7 pieces in total.

BigB.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm interested in a 3rd (90-93) gen set, in blue.

let me know what the damage is and what are the steps to ordering.

cheers!

and thanks for setting this up!

VFRgo

• Member Contributer

Hi VFRgo, Welcome to the Samco party, JZH has bought 3rd Gen hoses and is sending them to Racebikebitz for comparison to the hoses from my 4th Gen that are being used as template for that kit. So when they get the hoses they will send me/JZH an exact price which like the 4th Gen kit will have an introductory discount of 15% and a link for you to pre-order the kit (I will post it here) and when they receive the minimum number of orders (10) they will start production of the kits. We were told that it would take 4 weeks for the first kits to be made. I expect the 3rd Gen kit to be the same price as the 4th as it has basically the same size of hoses so approx' £85 after discount for standard colours + P&P. If you click on the link for the 4th Gen kit you will get an idea of what it will be like and the colour options & postage cost to your location. I am hoping to convince Richard Murphy the Managing Director of Racebikebitz (Samco) to make the forum members discount permanent as we have given them a lot of orders over the last few weeks with more to come for 3/4th gen and now hopefully 5th Gen as well.

ps. the discount code can be used for any Samco product on their website.

Thanks for every ones support of this thread,

BigB.

• Member Contributer

I'm interested in a 3rd (90-93) gen set, in blue.

let me know what the damage is and what are the steps to ordering.

cheers!

and thanks for setting this up!

VFRgo

This where we're at so far?

3rd Gen

1. JZH

2. vfracer750

3. vfrcapn

4. Make56 (VFRworld forum) soon to join us there I hope.

5. VFRgo

• Member Contributer

Hi All, Just a little update to the info on this list.

Good job keep the list going,

Kind regards,

BigB.

3rd Gen

1. JZH

2. vfracer750

3. vfrcapn

4. Make56 (VFRworld forum) Is already a member under the name FinVFR

5. VFRgo

• Member Contributer

I'm still waiting for the eBay hoses to arrive--should be tomorrow.

Ciao,

• Member Contributer

3rd Gen owners that have committed to ordering Samco hose kits for their bikes.

1. JZH

2. vfracer750

3. vfrcapn

4. FinVFR

5. VFRgo

Come on all you 3rd Gen owners join in.you know you want to.

Thanks,

Brian/BigB.

• Member Contributer

Hi fastbroshi, I don't no who James is, I have been dealing directly with Richard Murphy the Managing Director of Racebikebitz and from what he has stated in writing to me we can expect to receive our hoses within 4 weeks from placing an order for a 4th Gen kit. JZH has received the OEM 3rd Gen hoses that he has bought as template's today and is going to post them to Richard tomorrow so we should find out the 3rd Gen kit price which should be similar to the 4th Gen kit in about a week to 10 days and when enough people place pre-orders production will start for them soon after. 5th gen owners are dealing with Richard as well.

Have you placed an order for a 4th Gen kit with Racebikebitz?

Regards,

BigB.

• Member Contributer

I hope I am not wrong. But be assured that if I do not receive my hoses within the next couple of weeks I will be hassling Richard by email & phone as to why not until I get them.

B Money ???? My name is BigB/bigb/bigb13 or just Brian.

I am glad to have been able to help a fellow RC36-2 owner,

BigB/Brian. LoL

• Member Contributer

Update: Got the hoses, checked them against my FP, and they're a match! :fing02:

Post tomorrow...

Ciao,

• Member Contributer

Top man JZH, Come on all you 3rd Gen Fence sitters you know you want to buy a nice kit of boy racer blue hoses for your bike, don't let the chance of getting a kit at this discounted price slip by, because if you keep your 90-93 RC36 you WILL need hoses soon. My 1994 4th Gen hoses were not in great shape internal when I removed them "and I do change my coolant every year".

BigB.

• Member Contributer

Hi All, JZH as posted the 3rd Gen rad' hoses to Racebikebitz last weekend so hopefully we will get the confirmation that this kit will go into production as well. We just need a few more 3rd Gen owners to commit to buying kits to make sure it happens straight away. This is how the 3rd Gen list looks so far.

1. JZH

2. vfracer750

3. vfrcapn

4. FinVFR

5. VFRgo

I will keep you all posted.

BigB.

• Member Contributer

I spoke to Richard yesterday, and the 3rd-gen kit is on its way! It should be the same price as the 4th-gen, given that it is the same number of similar-size hoses, but that's not 100% confirmed as yet.

samco-fw-970x116.jpg

Ciao,

• Member Contributer

Hi All, JZH as posted the 3rd Gen rad' hoses to Racebikebitz last weekend so hopefully we will get the confirmation that this kit will go into production as well. We just need a few more 3rd Gen owners to commit to buying kits to make sure it happens straight away. This is how the 3rd Gen list looks so far.

1. JZH

2. vfracer750

3. vfrcapn

4. FinVFR

5. VFRgo

I will keep you all posted.

BigB.

Has this been cross posted to VFRW?

• Member Contributer

Hi All, I have received this email from Richard at Racebikebitz. So hopefully we will get a price and discount code this week.

BigB.

Hi Brian,

Hope you are well !

We got the 3rd gen kit in this week for the guy in the UK, we should have a price on these on Monday or Tuesday. I will send over the minute its priced like before and have the link to the website.

With the 4th Gen we made it up to 8 in the end so still a few off but like I said we did go ahead and have the tooling made, I am positive we will sell more once some arrive. If you could please re-post and have a little ask would be appreciated, going forward we will stock them in Red and Blue as this seems to have been the most popular. Around the 8th April it looks like the 1st kits roll off the line. All the tooling is now made and complete just now they are all being hand made in our South Wales UK factory. I will see if I can get a picture of an actual kit being made.

Thanks very much !

Will let you know minute we are sending you your 1st kit very soon,

Kind Regards & Thanks

Richard

• Member Contributer

Hi All, As my bike is already stripped to remove the hoses I will post photo's of the fitting process when I receive my kit. I intend to use the original hose clips, a couple of them weren't in good shape so I'll replace them with spares from my stock of bits from bike that I've stripped in the past. As you can all see from Richards email he would like a few more people to order 4th Gen kits to justify his decision to go ahead and start to make the first kits. The 3rd Gen kit will need the same level of support with orders before they will put that kit into production. So when we get the price and discount code please get your orders in A.S.A.P. ps please add your name to the 3rd Gen list if you intend ordering a kit.

Thanks for all your support,

BigB.

3rd Gen.

1. JZH

2. vfracer750

3. vfrcapn

4. FinVFR

5. VFRgo

• Member Contributer

Thanks for all your efforts getting these deals going, Brian! I'm glad I could help.

Ciao,

• Member Contributer

Thanks JZH, It just shows that if an individual as a good idea and puts some "polite" pressure on a supplier good deals can be had. BUT without the support of the forum members It would not have been possible, so thank to all of you that have already placed your orders. PLEASE support the 3rd Gen list so that JZH and the other 3rd Gen owners can get their kits without delay.

BigB.

Archived