Samco Hose Kits For 3Rd & 4Th Vfr 750

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

Good man crxnug, If you haven't already just follow the link posted earlier on this thread.

Just a quick update for you all, I received this email from Richard at Racebikebitz.

Hi Brian,

Hope you are well !

We got the 3rd gen kit in this week for the guy in the UK, we should have a price on these on Monday or Tuesday. I will send over the minute its priced like before and have the link to the website.

With the 4th Gen we made it up to 9 (now 10) in the end so still a few off but like I said we did go ahead and have the tooling made, I am positive we will sell more once some arrive. If you could please re-post and have a little ask would be appreciated, going forward we will stock them in Red and Blue as this seems to have been the most popular. Around the 8th April it looks like the 1st kits roll off the line. All the tooling is now made and complete just now they are all being hand made in our South Wales UK factory. I will see if I can get a picture of an actual kit being made.

Thanks very much !

Will let you know minute we are sending you your 1st kit very soon,

Kind Regards & Thanks

Richard.

I am going to ask Richard to consider giving us(VFRD) a permanent discount code due to the level of sales we have already given them

So I hope to get my kit very soon and will post photo's of the fitment when I get them.

Thanks for everyone that has already placed orders.

BigB.

• Member Contributer

With 3(?) of the 4 hoses the same between the 3rd and 4th, does he need the same number of buyers to go ahead with the 3rd gen kit? Seems like it's only 1 additional hose and 5 or so committed might be enough?

• Member Contributer

Hi vfrcapn, I have asked Richard that exact question and also If he would consider setting up a permanent discount code for VFRD members.

BigB.

• Member Contributer

Was your shipping notice a strange call from Fed Ex about a shipment from the UK that they needed to know the country of origin? Also when he read the shipping list, he had my RC30 set and a set for a 88-93 VFR, I am sure I ordered the 4th Gen set...

• Member Contributer

I have had a phone call from Racebikebitz for me to confirm my postal address and told me that the kit was going to be overnighted so hopefully I will get my hoses tomorrow. I will post photo's as I fit them.

BigB. :cheerleader:

• Member Contributer

I received the email that all you 3rd Gen owners have been waiting for so click on the link and place your orders, as the quicker you all place your orders the quicker they will start production of these kits. Also you can all see that Richard has kindly agreed to my request for permanent discount for forum members :cheerleader:

Hey Brian !
Hope you are well, I have been away this week and again next but understand James arranged your hoses being sent last week.
Cant wait to see pictures,
Good news also is the new kit is up now, we only had it finalised on Wednesday which hoses were required to complete as some measurements were in question but now all sorted.
Please find the link below if you could post up would be great, again I have just pushed this through to be made assuming the demand will be there after the commitment offers form the members.
Also I have activated the voucher code to be valid until end of May 2014. This will be at the intro offer as before of 15% so plenty of time. ( code VFR750-15 )
Then after this introductory offer the we will make a new code for your members for a permanent 15%. How does this sound ?
Look forward to hearing, have a good weekend !
Kind Regards
Richard.
The only sad thing I can add is my kit didn't turn up today :mad: But living in N.Ireland Iam used to next day from mainland UK actually being at lease 2 days so I wasn't that surprised.
BigB

• Member Contributer

I got the hoses today!!!!! Looks good!

• Member Contributer

Thanks Seb I thing it was all the emailing and posting across three forums. Now what's next????????????????

BigB

• Member Contributer

I forgot to mention that I've got my sticky fingers on a couple of litres of BLUE anti-freeze :cool: from my former employers in Mercedes £12 a litre!!!!! Its good to have friends . LoL

BigB.

• Member Contributer

Those do look good; I went for black, just to be less obvious.

• Member Contributer

Royal Mail tracking says delivery was attempted yesterday. I was home all day. No package or delivery card. Attempts to e-mail Royal Mail tell me my phone number is wrong.

Looks like Royal Mail is on-par with the USPS.

Mine still just says "processed through sort facility".

This is a real let-down in my opinion. David Silver Spares in the UK sent me a huge box containing VFR saddlebags via UPS, and I had them in 4 DAYS.

Archived