I Like These Mirrors. Any Guesses Who Makes 'em?

WGREGT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130967717089

I've emailed this guy a few times, asking who makes his signal mirrors. No response. Maybe he's a member here? Anyone want to guess a brand/style? I like the roundedness of them (others I've seen are far too angular) and I like the clear lenses. He's got an 07...I have an 07....would be nice to check them out...if only I knew who made them...

post-8118-0-49479000-1376456124.png

post-8118-0-50690300-1376456145.png

post-8118-0-61252900-1376456163.png

• Member Contributer

Have you looked at the threads on the GSXR mirrors / Darth Bling threads? Not the exact same thing, but you get turn signals in the mirrors.

Have you looked at the threads on the GSXR mirrors / Darth Bling threads? Not the exact same thing, but you get turn signals in the mirrors.

Yeah I saw them. Too angular with too little AUG (actual usuable glass) for me. Was hoping to find the ones in the foto.

Dunno what those are but these came out this year.

http://www.rizoma.com/universal/mirrors/veloce-l/en

PJ might be able to get you a set for a better price.

Too angular. Too small of a blinker. But thanks for the offer to help out.

Dubious Chinese Manufacturer Mirror

You say that like it's a bad thing. I got no problem with Chinese signal mirrors on my Japanese motorcycle.

You say that like it's a bad thing. I got no problem with Chinese signal mirrors on my Japanese motorcycle.

Not a bad thing. I have gone to the well so many times, folks started naming the stuff. It all started with my Dubious Chinese Double Bubble.......(and it is still on the bike)

• Member Contributer

Just bought this bike today, took a look-only marking on them is : MH810 R on the right side and MH810L on the left. Called the previous owner , they where on it when he bought it. Sorry it's not much help.

Well, congrats on the bike purchase first off. I'd been watching that one a while...it was relisted 2x I think due to no bids.

Secondly, thanks for the info and for taking the time at least to look at them and respond. I had been emailing the previous owner, asking about the mirrors, oh....EVERY SINGLE GD DAY FOR 2+ WEEKS WITHOUT A SINGLE GD REPLY OF ANY KIND.

Good thing I'm not angry about it, huh?

Maybe someone will take a guess as to what those numbers on the mirrors mean. Wish he had the previous owner contact info...I'd call him myself.

Anyway, welcome to the list and VFR madness. Good bunch of folks here, you'll find.

Just bought this bike today, took a look-only marking on them is : MH810 R on the right side and MH810L on the left. Called the previous owner , they where on it when he bought it. Sorry it's not much help.

Welcome!

Are the fairings aftermarket? How is the fitment?

• Member Contributer

I am gonna go out on a limb and guess that MH is mirror Honda and 810 is the style or model number and you can see where they are going with the L and R, right?

a web search of that model does not turn up anything except some links to GSXR mirrors though...

• Member Contributer

Using the part number and a google images search gave me 2009 suzuki GSX-R 1000 OEM mirrors!

I am gonna go out on a limb and guess that MH is mirror Honda and 810 is the style or model number and you can see where they are going with the L and R, right?

a web search of that model does not turn up anything except some links to GSXR mirrors though...

Yep. I did the same web search and had the same results when I saw that.

Using the part number and a google images search gave me 2009 suzuki GSX-R 1000 OEM mirrors!

Naaaahhh....the images I got for that bike are not the same. The Suzuki had floating glass and are not as tapered as these, from what I see. What link are you seeing?

• Member Contributer

I'm guessing they're like these . . .

DSC02093III_zps706d72db.jpg

While I don't have the manufacturer's info, I've seen these in person - and I can say that while they do look nice, very much like OEM, the LED's (only 3) in them are lousy. The LED's were so weak they almost could not be seen in daylight and were virtually useless. Unless you're willing to modify them my $.02 would be it's a waste of money.

• Member Contributer

Check out ebay and Amazon for Ducati mirrors. There is a chap in L.A. that deals in nothing but m/c mirrors-forgot his shop and name but he carries an unreal stock of mirrors for any bike that you can think of and super service.

• Member Contributer

Sorry I have forgotten his site. Google aftermarket Ducati mirrors, he was on ebay, he has web store and skype. Somewhere in L.A. Will try to dig out the invoices on Sunday. cheers.

• Member Contributer

Found it.www. moto-science.com

Check out the site and give him a call, the chap sells m/c mirrors and nothing else. He knows mirrors! cheers, David :laughing6-hehe:

Somebody said VFR LED mirrors ? Whoa...

All these Ducati 999 mirrors bolt on the VFRs.....CBRs etc.

No mods to the bike. VFR 40 mm mounts, Pivot or the slot mount, CBRs use the pivot,

and the VFRs use the slot mount.

The mirrors which started this thread are Chinese....can be found on Fleabay and DHgate for ~$40/pair.

Vdhyfd5.jpg

dvUPJYj.jpg

6ujqrDo.jpg

wpmLVXI.jpg

XH7RDfW.jpg

ioIPBEB.jpg

5NAJkC4.jpg3zuoL5g.jpg

AnsFlCF.jpg

6LWwlxg.jpg

q9dxwed.jpg

oqRxgcr.jpg

DGZrVrs.jpg

lKqpubt.jpg

$40 to $245-ish is a hell of a jump in price. Hmmmm.....I looked at these same Cyccon ones in the same styles/colors about a year ago, and with the exchange rate they were still about $250 USD then as well. And none that I've seen yet are the same style in the foto as what I'm looking for.

Seems the search continues....

Hey UltimateVFR....you bought the bike. How do those mirrors hold up? Vibrate? Fuzzy? Is the LED on them weak or dim at all? Do they fold up @ speed on you?

Archived