I Like These Mirrors. Any Guesses Who Makes 'em?

WGREGT

• Member Contributer

Just bought this bike today, took a look-only marking on them is : MH810 R on the right side and MH810L on the left. Called the previous owner , they where on it when he bought it. Sorry it's not much help.

Welcome!

Are the fairings aftermarket? How is the fitment?

They actually fit great. I'm looking to replace them , only because I want to showcase my work as a refinisher, and I can't bring myself to cover over them.

Just bought this bike today, took a look-only marking on them is : MH810 R on the right side and MH810L on the left. Called the previous owner , they where on it when he bought it. Sorry it's not much help.

Welcome!

They actually fit great. I'm looking to replace them , only because I want to showcase my work as a refinisher, and I can't bring myself to cover over them.

Sounds like we need to make a deal when you get around to your new project.

• Member Contributer

Somebody said VFR LED mirrors ? Whoa...

All these Ducati 999 mirrors bolt on the VFRs.....CBRs etc.

No mods to the bike. VFR 40 mm mounts, Pivot or the slot mount, CBRs use the pivot,

and the VFRs use the slot mount.

The mirrors which started this thread are Chinese....can be found on Fleabay and DHgate for ~$40/pair.

So Moto Sciencer, which ones (part# please) fit on a 4th gen (199401997) and Y2k 5th Gen VR800?

Cheers in advance! :beer:

• Member Contributer

$40 to $245-ish is a hell of a jump in price. Hmmmm.....I looked at these same Cyccon ones in the same styles/colors about a year ago, and with the exchange rate they were still about $250 USD then as well. And none that I've seen yet are the same style in the foto as what I'm looking for.

Seems the search continues....

Hey UltimateVFR....you bought the bike. How do those mirrors hold up? Vibrate? Fuzzy? Is the LED on them weak or dim at all? Do they fold up @ speed on you?

I have only ridden for about 50 miles or so, seem tight -no fuzz in the reflection , led s are bright enough , easy to adjust -no folding so far . I am looking for a different set of skins , so looking in a lot of places for parts -will let you know if I come across anything.

Welcome!

Sounds like we need to make a deal when you get around to your new project.

Putting the ZX9R on craigslist this weekend , so the project has started . Are you looking for a set of Repsols ? My tank is black , but can refinish it the matching orange. They are brand new .

• Member Contributer

Somebody said VFR LED mirrors ? Whoa...

... Y2k 5th Gen VFR800?

Cheers in advance! :beer:

+1 on the Y2k ?

... fixed that there for ya Dutchy...

• Member Contributer

Cheers! :beer:

Yes, Moto-Science which one (part #) fits on the Y2K VFR800???

Are you looking for a set of Repsols ? My tank is black , but can refinish it the matching orange. They are brand new .

I'm actually just interested in these signal mirrors that you got on the bike since I can't find any I like. How about some closer-up fotos of each side if you get a sec?

Or are you saying you have others? I may be confused here...

• 4 months later...

Hey UltimateVFR.....are these the same mirrors you have?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200774651837?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

To me, it looks like yours have a bigger window on the back for the LEDs. Seems yours show more glass on the back than these ebay ones do. Both are roudeded at the end though, which I like...

• Member Contributer

I'm at work , will be happy to check tonight. I like the white/ clear lens , but that's because I'm changing the body color to white pearl and black met, with silver accents -like the factory 09' but with some twist.

• 5 months later...

Thread from the dead. What mirrors fit a 6th Gen? I have an EMGO on it now, but after a year, the stem has faded pretty badly, but nothing some flat black paint can't fix. The Honda mirror looked great until it broke, but at $65 a pop, well... Integrated turn signals would be nice, but I don't need them.

Archived