So, Where has your Meet Shirt Been?

• Member Contributer

gallery_6587_4693_527478.jpg

As proud members of the VFRD, I began to wonder about how we represent when among the general public, here at home and abroad.

Other than at the meet where you got it, or the meets you've been to, or your home town where (with a pic to prove) have you shown you colours and worn your VFRD meet shirts?

This is from last October, 2011. The wife & I on the West coast of St. Lucia - wearing the VFRD Summer Summit wickable.

Seeing as we're snowed in (at least up North here) there's plenty of time to dig through the files & folders for photos.

• Member Contributer

I took one of mine to the Netherlands. I gave it to some jackwagon I found on the street.

006-8.jpg

Yeah and then forgot to take it with me......

Left it in a cloud of smoke......

ed1ccdd2.jpg

I took one of mine to the Netherlands. I gave it to some jackwagon I found on the street.

006-8.jpg

My God, that has to be one of the Coolest shirts and hottest rider I've seen on a tee! :ohmy:

:rolleyes:

• Member Contributer

Mine went all the way to Germany where it now lives with Douglasthecook.

(much after that I thought that we should've gotten a picture) LOL.

I'm sure that any of you can spot the highly recognizable pattern of the TMAC '10 shirt under my jacket in this pic....But here I am wearing it next to der...

IMG_6014.jpg

• Member Contributer

Ha! Too funny! I wear mine but cleaned out the closet yesterday and didn't know how many TMAC shirts I had. Of course, they made the cut.... :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

My VFRD shirts are seen at the Duvall Grill and Taproom fairly regularly. Haven't wore my Charlie Sheen Kootenay II bowling shirt there yet, working up my nerve for that one. You do remember the Grill, don't you Tony? We have found a bunch of new brewpubs in the region. So many brewpubs, so little time.

By the way, my wife and I are pretty serious about moving to Nelson or somewhere in the West Kootenays. Some of our friends from Duvall have already beaten us to it. We're looking at jobs and at selling our house here. Nice to see your mug again.

• Member Contributer

In my garden mostly.. I'm not much of a t-shirt wearer..

This years shirts will be busy.. On the way are 100 crowns of asparagus, 6 peach trees, 6 blueberries, 5 blackberries, a sequoia, a Yoshino cherry, 10 deciduous trees, 3 pecan trees, and 2 forsythias.

Anyone coming to help? LOL!!

• Member Contributer

In my garden mostly.. I'm not much of a t-shirt wearer..

This years shirts will be busy.. On the way are 100 crowns of asparagus, 6 peach trees, 6 blueberries, 5 blackberries, a sequoia, a Yoshino cherry, 10 deciduous trees, 3 pecan trees, and 2 forsythias.

Anyone coming to help? LOL!!

You can bring a bunch of bunches of the asparagus to the sum sum x2 for the Thursday dinner. Yum Yum.

Archived