2011 Catskills Fall Ride - Heads up!

SEBSPEED

• Member Contributer

I have space - between the E360's and the E45 for a few cases of beer. :fing02:

I have a green light to work on a special project to assist in this. Exact quote being 'We would need to have a special event to do something as silly as...' :ph34r:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*** My apologies to all for the delay in getting you all hotel info. I am working on two angles and will have something concrete and ready to reserve in the next couple days. I have a green light on Option A, but waiting to see if a nicer Option B pans out. As soon as I know more, you will as well. Thanks for your patience!!

• Member Contributer

*** My apologies to all for the delay in getting you all hotel info. I am working on two angles and will have something concrete and ready to reserve in the next couple days. I have a green light on Option A, but waiting to see if a nicer Option B pans out. As soon as I know more, you will as well. Thanks for your patience!!

Hey, no worries!

• Member Contributer

It doesn't really matter if we don't know EXACTLY where we are conducting the safety briefing and sleeping 'cause we aren't really sure of our route up yet. :fing02:

Just trying to decide if MiniCarver needs new tires before we leave or if I should have them shipped up to Seb's place....so much rear life in his PR2..the front would make it up but prolly not back...

• Member Contributer

It doesn't really matter if we don't know EXACTLY where we are conducting the safety briefing and sleeping 'cause we aren't really sure of our route up yet. :fing02:

Just trying to decide if MiniCarver needs new tires before we leave or if I should have them shipped up to Seb's place....so much rear life in his PR2..the front would make it up but prolly not back...

Go with new and keep the take offs for later. He and I both need to burn off some rubber before, anyway. Let's go ride this weekend!

Go with new and keep the take offs for later. He and I both need to burn off some rubber before, anyway. Let's go ride this weekend!

I second this idea. So nice to have fresh rubber for a trip.

• Member Contributer

Chris just handed me his last three paychecks and asked me to deposit them tomorrow so he can order tires...he thirds this option....I wish I was living at home and could go without cashing three paychecks. :goofy:

• Member Contributer

Chris just handed me his last three paychecks and asked me to deposit them tomorrow so he can order tires...he thirds this option....I wish I was living at home and could go without cashing three paychecks. :goofy:

Probably could if ya get them kids out the house! :goofy:

• Member Contributer

Chris' parts should arrive later this week...I may try to steal my grips back from him as we put his heaterrs on...I have a new set for him but I like the other style that he has. he wants to go for a ride soon, what does your schedule look like?

• Member Contributer

Chris' parts should arrive later this week...I may try to steal my grips back from him as we put his heaterrs on...I have a new set for him but I like the other style that he has. he wants to go for a ride soon, what does your schedule look like?

I texted you like 20 minutes ago... :laughing6-hehe:

• Member Contributer

#!*% JOB....I have been on a mindless conference call and just wandered over here and posted up...too funny. :biggrin:

• Member Contributer

Always wanted side bags to go with my topbox but like you didnt want to loose the highmount. Could you post up pics on your setup if you go that route? Thanks

and we are looking at some soft luggage options or possibly a set of hard bags for one of the two bikes...i hate to lose my high mount though.

I'm looking into PL257 from GIVI, but I'd have to modify it for my high mount. I don't have my stock exhaust anymore, so low mount is not an option for me...

Hey how's this area looking now after Irene? Watching CNN and they are showing stuff from VT and what a mess.

There are a couple bridges out that were on the ride route(s), but we still have time to rebuild and also to adjust routes. Plenty of good roads left to ride.

• Member Contributer

Hey how's this area looking now after Irene? Watching CNN and they are showing stuff from VT and what a mess.

There are a couple bridges out that were on the ride route(s), but we still have time to rebuild and also to adjust routes. Plenty of good roads left to ride.

We could just do it Dukes of Hazard style...if the bridge is out just jump it!! :fing02:

• Member Contributer

We could just do it Dukes of Hazard style...if the bridge is out just jump it!! :fing02:

you've been hanging out w/ Seb too long.

• Member Contributer

Wait till they start fighting over who's gotta wear the daisy-dukes and cowboy boots. :goofy:

• Member Contributer

Sounds like you and I need to hang out more... :goofy:

So what's the deal on our destination point in October???

• Member Contributer

Wait till they start fighting over who's gotta wear the daisy-dukes and cowboy boots. :goofy:

....................................dude noh :pissed:

• Member Contributer

Sounds like you and I need to hang out more... :goofy:

.............................oh man.....you guys are all metro n shit huh........:mellow:

Archived