Official TEXASMAC 2011 Event Thread, May 19th-22nd

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still unsure what day my free food ticket is good for. Since there arent any shirts anyway, should i just back out and get a refund?

The banquet is Saturday evening. You'll have to make the decision as to what's worth your while.

You might want to have a look at the various TMAC threads here so you can get an idea of what's going on.

Since theres a shirt and cash shortage, i would like to just get a refund if possible

Have you read post #1 of this thread??? :mellow:

Plz read it, then PM me if you have any issues!

PM sent!

BR

• Member Contributer

You just reminded me I've been meaning to make a donation and keep forgetting! :)

The yankee contingent has arrived!!

We plan to terrorize 28 and the Dragon tomorrow, rest of day TBD... I'm gonna try to talk the boys into doing Dragon burgers for lunch. :fing02:

See you all soon!

The yankee contingent has arrived!!

We plan to terrorize 28 and the Dragon tomorrow, rest of day TBD... I'm gonna try to talk the boys into doing Dragon burgers for lunch. :fing02:

See you all soon!

I did the Dragon yesterday for the first time. It was POURING rain. I still had a great time. Have fun tomorrow. There is a chance I could be up there again tomorrow. If you see a RWB it will problable me.

Zero miles yet. Setting alarm for zero-seb-thirty.

Once the frost clears, I'll try to hit you boys up at the Dragon around Noon. Watch your speed on the highway 64 - lotsa police sightings the last couple days,,, Timmy might be ok - but the others might have some splaining to do..........

Ok i guess ill plan to be there saturday but i doubt ill make it by 8:30. Can anyone tell me where the intermediate group will be that day so i can try to catch up or "intercept" yall?

Ok i guess ill plan to be there saturday but i doubt ill make it by 8:30. Can anyone tell me where the intermediate group will be that day so i can try to catch up or "intercept" yall?

Actually Pegs -up will be closer to 9:30am.

There will be 4-6 Int. groups heading in whatever direction they wish. Scan the Tmac Route" threads to see what the options are!

BR

• Member Contributer

BR,

Last minute signup here like we discussed last week. I am not worried about the T Shirt. See you all tomorrow evening.

Lets hope for some decent weather!!!

-TC Rides

• Member Contributer

Short Bus will be arrivin' tomorrow afternoon with Smee42 (Randy) in tow....see You Folks then..... :fing02:

BR,

Last minute signup here like we discussed last week. I am not worried about the T Shirt. See you all tomorrow evening.

Lets hope for some decent weather!!!

-TC Rides

Glad to have you back! :fing02:

Actually Pegs -up will be closer to 9:30am.

There will be 4-6 Int. groups heading in whatever direction they wish. Scan the Tmac Route" threads to see what the options are!

BR

I have a hard time navigating this forum and cant find any of these threads you speak of. Im pretty sure i can make it by 9:30 so its all good

Bill and myself will be pulling into Standing Indian Campground around lunch time tomorrow. Can I get a cell number of anyone who plans on riding tomorrow? We may get in early enough to catch up with a int group. Thanks, Wes

• Member Contributer

My last day of work for the week is done. I'll be there mid morning.

I'm making motorcycle noises already!

Wanted to ask the guy/gals familiar with the Franklin area if they are any good/reasonable tire shops in the area? Looks like my new rear's not going to be here in time before I head that way tomorrow evening. I'm sure I have enough meat left to make the ride down and possibly one more days worth, but it needs replaced. Thats what I get for waiting till the last minute! :blush:

Archived