WRESTLER IS MIA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic! The "Eh Team" deserves an as yet undetermined VFRD award. What shall we call it? The Gold Star?

We gave them the Gold Bond Award at the Tmac a few years back! :fing02:

• Member Contributer

If Ed wants a happy ending he needs to go past Atlanta and head down to Macon! :fing02:

(Anybody who has driven on I-75 South between Atlanta and Macon or I-75 North between the Florida border and Macon knows what I'm talking about. There's a billboard sign for a "soft hands" asian massage spa about every other mile. I don't know why, but judging by the signs Macon, Ga probably has the highest per capita rate of soft hands asian spas outside of asia.)

• Member Contributer

The last I heard from the guys was around 3:30pm today. Strap left me a voice mail saying they were almost to (some town I couldn't make out) and that he'd call again at the next stop.

• Member Contributer

I'm hanging out in the chatroom if anyone has news or wants to keep me company. No reply to txt to Strap's phone but they could be riding. I'll post up if I hear anything.

Calls go straight to voice mail.

Sorry for not updating when they got here, was busy with my fam preparing dinner, for which Ed and Travis happily joined us. Both are in good health, with no issues other than taking a slightly longer, out-of-the-way route that has poor cell service.

They are fed & in bed, and will be on the road again in the morning. :cheerleader:

• Member Contributer

Now I'll sleep well. laughing6-hehe.gif Seriously, thanks for the report Seb--this is the first good news all day after I tackled a slight leak from the tub faucet. I'm about to reno the entire bathroom now!!! pissed.gif

If the Eh Team has to roll out again to save the day we will BUT!! Miss Tumbles will be pissed that Mr. Tumbles had to leave her while on their holidays. Not to think of the poor guys at customs who just finished fixing their guard hut and gate from the last time we smashed through the border. :fing02:

• Member Contributer

If the Eh Team has to roll out again to save the day we will BUT!! Miss Tumbles will be pissed that Mr. Tumbles had to leave her while on their holidays. Not to think of the poor guys at customs who just finished fixing their guard hut and gate from the last time we smashed through the border. :fing02:

No need, Poncho. The last thing we need is for you to marshall some ter@o@#st action at our borders. We are fine and taking off in the morning on the last 500 mile leg home. I am hoping that whichever one of your countryment who picked up my tank bag will send it to me by UPS or whatever does the job in Canada. Seriously, thanks again to the EH team. I'll be setting up a shrine to you twobiggrin.gif

Later my man.

• Member Contributer

I'll be setting up a shrine to you two

Well, such a shrine could look like this

grolsch_christmas_tree.jpg

(PS: Grolsch is a great dutch beer......)

118720979_e328b267a1.jpg

:cheerleader:

• Member Contributer

I can see that this is another EPIC journey that will conclude with Ed's safe return.

OK... Lets talk book deal or movie rights. Ed has to get something for all his suffering.

We'll need an action figure too... or his own line of tools!

So much potential.

We'll need an action figure too... or his own line of tools!

So much potential.

I see a celebrity endorsement for AAA or even a cameo in a commercial for Find-A-Key :laughing6-hehe:

• Member Contributer

I see a celebrity endorsement for AAA or even a cameo in a commercial for Find-A-Key :fing02:

This new guy's got a nasty sense of humour...

Welcome! :bliss:

Thanks...

Behind enemy lines

No money

No gas

No GPS

No wallet

No credit card

No PROBLEM…

The wrestler M60 action figure...frickin' priceless!! :laughing6-hehe: :laughing6-hehe:

Really nice Photoshop, PN. Glad your safe, Ed. :blink:

• Member Contributer

Thanks...

Wow, this is priceless!!!! Look Poncho, I've got biceps as big as yours laughing6-hehe.gif

Well done, PN

Archived