Repainting my bike

HispanicSlammer

• Member Contributer

Love the red. Love the stripes. Even like the wheels. Looks great in all her glory.

I will be honest, personally the frame and white mirrors don't do it for me - reminds me of a classy lady wearing white silk gloves. BIMHO only.

Looking forward to seeing it & you this summer.

Don't taze me bro!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

Okay you don't have to park on the other side of the parking lot anymore, you can park with all the other bikes again :laughing6-hehe:

• Member Contributer

If you ride with him you better factor in extra time at gas stops. He's gonna be out there wiping all the dirt and bugs off every time he stops! :laughing6-hehe:

I really, really like it. The two stipe look is timeless and the colours look well crisp.

But, like above, I just cant bend my cranium around the mirrors though..............

a solid nine out of ten. (you know, I almost put 2 stripes just like that on my 5th gen when I had it done in flat black)

• Member Contributer

I really, really like it. The two stipe look is timeless and the colours look well crisp.

But, like above, I just cant bend my cranium around the mirrors though..............

a solid nine out of ten. (you know, I almost put 2 stripes just like that on my 5th gen when I had it done in flat black)

two flat black stripes timmy? :fing02:

Archived