Pics Added - Seriously........ Seriously?!?

Guest Logicus

• Member Contributer

Gonna need a bit more than gold bond. WOW. That's NOT going to buff out.

Rest up and heal quickly!

-t

• Member Contributer

aauww that hurts my eyes, but probably not as much as you are hurting......

If those black inner cowlings left and right of the windscreen are still intact.............. tongue.gif

If those black inner cowlings left and right of the windscreen are still intact.............. tongue.gif

Reminds me of the time I totalled my RZ350. I was covered in smoldering oil and the bike was still on fire and my riding buddy came back and said "can I have your front fender?"

• Member Contributer

Reminds me of the time I totalled my RZ350. I was covered in smoldering oil and the bike was still on fire and my riding buddy came back and said "can I have your front fender?"

"Vultures R Us" :beer:

• Member Contributer
DEFINITELY gonna need a new headlight.

P1010279.jpg

Of course the NACA Duct survived unscathed....

LOL! I've got to screen capture that post and send it to a certain someone (board filter won't let my type it)!. :beer:

• Member Contributer

Man, what an unbelievable accident for you to come out with nary a scratch. Count your blessings, pal.

Your bike looks mangled beyond repair. Such a sad sight.

Thanks for the writeup and hope you recover quickly.

• Member Contributer

To quote Jeff Spicoli in Fast Times at Ridgemont High...

"Relax, all right? My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it!"

Dude, Glad you're still up & taking nourishment and not through a straw! Hang in there & time for you to buy a lottery ticket!

Sorry to hear about your accident and sorry to see the bike in such a mess. Glad you wern't injured more severly.

Regarding your groin injury : A couple of years ago Wendy Moon a crintributor to MOTORCYCLE CONSUMER NEWS did a study on groin injuries caused by the shape of modern sportbike gas tanks. The conclusion is that this is a very serious problem and the only way to lessen the impact is to go back to the low back tanks that were common on motorcycles up until the 80's. Perhaps if the designers heard more from victims such as yourself they might change the tank designs.

Archived