Indoor Trips

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer
I'm still wondering why it is glowing red inside. :pissed:

The reason for glowing is the look. It looks cool! Or should I say it looks hot? :thumbsup: A litle help of the following stuff it is easy to make it look like that. It looks much better at night though.

11-998-107-05.JPG

00-888-027-02.JPG

Geez, your house looks like the same floorplan as my old house. Let me guess, you have the Master Bedroom, two small bedrooms a bathroom and the entrance to the garage all to the left in the bottom picture.

I am sorry to disappoint you but we have 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse and the garage is at the right in the bottom picture... :pissed:

Bummer. It looks soo much like my old house. LOL

CRASH1973, You know you couldn't keep that on the carpet if it was a Harley right?

HAHAHAHAHA!! True so true. It is not my place or bike though. It is Oyama's. While I do not get to park my bike inside the house, at least it is the ONLY conveyance that is inside the garage. All three cars have to sleep outside. Although, if I could just get some of the crap that is in my garage to disappear, then I would park my Scooby in there as well. It helps to have the expensive car when trying to finagle parking spots from the wife/accountant/financial advisor/taskmaster.

• Member Contributer

i have been flirting with the night clerk at gallaudet univercity for the tape of me DRIVING my bike through the hall during xmas vacation.... as soon as i get it i will post a still.

• Member Contributer

gallery_2434_526_91474.jpg

winter rest

gallery_2434_526_378427.jpg

Indors

gallery_2434_526_397812.jpg

My bike during winter rest

Here is my bike last winter in my lower level, my wife says that I am a real hillbilly by bringing my bike inside

• 1 month later...
  • Member Contributer

Here she is in the basement. Thank god winter is over here.

gallery_7350_2246_112580.jpg

100_0335.jpg

And here she is on the trip home when I picked her up in Denver. I had to stop a quarter of the way across Kansas due to the cross winds.

med_gallery_7350_2246_14409.jpg

Bikes belong inside over the winter. It is a man law. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

How's 'bout someone-elses bike, in your house?

100_3773.jpg

• Member Contributer

I wish I had taken a picture of my VFR in my office. Whenever I would have to go out of town at my former company I would ride to the office and put the VFR in my office and get a ride or take a cab from the office to the airport.

• 8 months later...

My VFR is spoiled, I always book no larger than a double bed room to give the bike plenty of room to catch some zzz's!

gallery_5129_2548_193515.jpg

VFR sleeping indoors

i have been flirting with the night clerk at gallaudet univercity for the tape of me DRIVING my bike through the hall during xmas vacation.... as soon as i get it i will post a still.

Hope you learn how to spell university while you're there. :pissed:

• Member Contributer

And then, one of my own.

100_4217.jpg

Thought this thread was gone, like Fixer.

Archived