Indoor Trips

• Member Contributer

It's winter here in Colorado and our bikes are definitely indoors right now. I was looking at another members profile and noticed his VFR indoors next to his Christmas tree. (RVFR2) I thought that was a bit unusual since most shots are in the garage but I remembered I have my own indoor photo as well. I was in a cheap motel in the four corners area of Colorado and didn't trust my bike to be there in the morning since I was in the end room closest to the highway and the closest street light was out. Hmmm. - What to do? Call "Hotel Security" of course! Show us where your bike has been.

gallery_581_512_581252.jpg

Hotel Security

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everything and the kitchen sink. :unsure:

I bought my bike from the original owner who kept it in his kitchen during the winter months. These are a couple of shots from several he sent me before I purchased the bike.

Yes, he was a self proclaimed fanatic about the bike and I'm okay with that! :thumbsup:

gallery_3306_409_47985.jpg

VFR Lo Res Photos Feb#BB5B7.JPG

gallery_3306_409_113113.jpg

VFR Lo Res Photos Feb#BB5A1.JPG

Well, you guys are not alone with the habit to have the bike inside the house:

140_4077.JPG

140_4078.JPG

140_4079.JPG

Geez, your house looks like the same floorplan as my old house. Let me guess, you have the Master Bedroom, two small bedrooms a bathroom and the entrance to the garage all to the left in the bottom picture.

• Member Contributer
Geez, your house looks like the same floorplan as my old house. Let me guess, you have the Master Bedroom, two small bedrooms a bathroom and the entrance to the garage all to the left in the bottom picture.

I am sorry to disappoint you but we have 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse and the garage is at the right in the bottom picture... :unsure:

• Member Contributer
It's gonna be hard for anyone to top that picture of the bike that close to your PC. By the way, do you have a fir

burning inside that tower or is that a nuclear reactor for a processor?

I just couldn't post a pic of my back shed where i store my bike!!! I mean if the blue beast where to find out where you folks park yours I would feel terrible. :goofy: Maybe I will throw a blanket on her tonight :unsure:

It's gonna be hard for anyone to top that picture of the bike that close to your PC. By the way, do you have a fir

I just couldn't post a pic of my back shed where i store my bike!!! I mean if the blue beast where to find out where you folks park yours I would feel terrible. :goofy: Maybe I will throw a blanket on her tonight :idea3:

Just take the one off your wife - your bike will appreciate it!!! :thumbsup:

• Member Contributer

I just couldn't post a pic of my back shed where i store my bike!!! I mean if the blue beast where to find out where you folks park yours I would feel terrible. :goofy: Maybe I will throw a blanket on her tonight :pissed:

It's not like she's ever going to forgive you for confusing her with the cats fighting, so what do you have to lose? :thumbsup:

• Member Contributer

I just couldn't post a pic of my back shed where i store my bike!!! I mean if the blue beast where to find out where you folks park yours I would feel terrible. :goofy: Maybe I will throw a blanket on her tonight :goofy:

It's not like she's ever going to forgive you for confusing her with the cats fighting, so what do you have to lose? :thumbsup:

Thanks for the reminder :pissed:

I'll give up the drums without the cymbals (cause I've had them since I was a kid, and they sound great). The drums I can always replace with better ones, but the VFR at that age and state is hard to replace.

• Member Contributer
Where is Hurricane249's berber turfed lair pics?

He's busy looking for Rosary beads. :goofy:

Guest 767fixer

He's busy looking for Rosary beads. :rolleyes:

he still in confession after that helmet debauchery? :unsure:

• Member Contributer
140_4079.JPG

I must ask oyama, how in the world do you keep your light color carpet clean with your bike inside? And if you have a garage why is it in the house?

I have a feeling that pic was taken when the bike was brand new. That looks like OEM Dunlops with the two white lines drawn on them the way mine came.

He's busy looking for Rosary beads. :rolleyes:

And NUN to soon!!! He needs all the help he can get!! :thumbsup:

Guest 767fixer
I have a feeling that pic was taken when the bike was brand new. That looks like OEM Dunlops with the two white lines drawn on them the way mine came.

Better than the pink lines he had drawn on them during our ozella trail ride :unsure:

ozella6.jpg

• Member Contributer
I must ask oyama, how in the world do you keep your light color carpet clean with your bike inside? And if you have a garage why is it in the house?

Wow, tbzep! You are right on the money. The bike had only 150 miles in it from Tampa, FL to Daytona, FL. Tinyminds, it was a "one time opportunity." sad.gif I was not allowed to bring it in since then. Not even when hurricanes went through. And the carpet is not that clean anymore...

I guess the reason the bike was in the house because it was too cold in the garage...

• Member Contributer

He's busy looking for Rosary beads. :pissed:

And NUN to soon!!! He needs all the help he can get!! :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :goofy: I heard he was out looking for a white helmet as part of his confessional :goofy:

• Member Contributer
ozella6.jpg

What the H...?

What do you call a mod like that? (instead of mod I should use farkle, 'farkle' has more the sound of the other word I was thinking)"

Looks like he was currying favours....

I'd rather curry an alsation for dinner 1st..... :D

As for the PC next to the bike, with 5 PCI slots empty, there a lot of room for more farkling :thumbsup:

Archived