Indoor Trips

• Member Contributer
I don't follow ATGATT in the house.

LOL. Too bad you didn't post the video of when you got off the bike, it tipped, both of you into the tree, crushed presents, angel on your head,.....

J/K. LOL.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer
I'm still pulling tinsel from uncomfortable places. :blink:

Like a magic trick. "The great Drewl-dini". :rolleyes:

I'm still pulling tinsel from uncomfortable places. :rolleyes:

Sorry, I just thought of Harley's next marketing jackpot... CHROME FLOSS!!!!! :lol: :lol:

One more. Same room, different angle.

motivator8759780-1.jpg

• Member Contributer

Well, the bike was there before we started drinking.....you can see part of a handlebar poking out there on the right......anyone interested in coming over and helping recycle the cans? No, not you big Al.....go save a whale!

beercans1.jpg

Ok.....found bike......need more beer......need to lose new found beer gut.......photo taken as I rode to the YMCA to do some sit-ups........rode past gas station on way home......picked up more beer. Hope to thin down by T-Mac!!!! Anyone have a Richard Simmons workout video I can borrow? No Pilates or yoga DVD's please.....don't need to find my spiritual self....just need a 6-pack stomach!! (SKUUTER, was that you who sent me the Brokeback Mountain DVD? Appreciate the thought but not into Cowboy flicks! Picture taken as I was checking your correct return address....it's on it's way back to you! :o )

PS. Does the yellow stripe on my jacket make me look thiner???? My wife says it makes me look like a fat cheeseburger!!

fat_biker_1.jpg

• Member Contributer
If that's the front door under all those cans, how do you get out to get more beer?

Good question.....it's called having a cell phone, a line of credit at the beer store......and good friends who are willing to make a beer run for you ............and maybe pick up a sack of White Castles to boot!!!

14884063_2946266.JPG

PS. I also attached one of those long fiberglass flag poles with neon orange flag on top (like we used to place on our Huffy bikes as kids).....it makes it SO much easier to find the motorcycle after a few beers!

Maybe i will get pics one day of mine in the house. She does not stay out in the weather that for sure. Either parked beside the hottub in the downstairs entertainment room or in front of the rock wall/mantle in the living room.

If anyone ever complains about the bike in the house i got a tent they can sleep in!!!! :thumbsup:

Hi all.. Just wish i had photo's from the old man's early years..

- To get the bike up the couple of stairs, he once used mums ironing board as a ramp.

- He left a nice burnout up the board as he entered the house.... :unsure:

if only they made ironing boards out of metal nowadays.. not out of alfoil !!

cheers

Matt

• Member Contributer
Garden shed....

HPIM5474.jpg

What is that under the centerstand and where can I get one to move my bike around in tight spaces?

It is a Telefix "MotoBoy", donot think it is for sale in the US

see post http://www.vfrdiscussion.com/forum/index.p...st&p=459056

No, not you big Al.....go save a whale!

PS. Does the yellow stripe on my jacket make me look thiner???? My wife says it makes me look like a fat cheeseburger!!

fat_biker_1.jpg

That was his overweight citation. Improper loading of the bike... I'd hate to be coming the other way when he puts a knee down.. ooh wait looks like brand new pucks.

Where do you get all these pics SA2360.

Archived