Hello To All.

Nelix

• Member Contributer

Have a VFR800 on order, hopefully get it the middle of next week. Traded in my beloved ZX10R Ninja D7 for it, did have a tear in my eye. Never ridden a V4 so looking forward to it. Biked all my life, but at nearly 53 and with a gf to take on the pillion decided it was time for a change.

Bit of a short arse, so even with seat in the lower position not getting flat footed when solo. Gf weighs about as much as a wet cigarette paper, but when she is on the back it does make a difference and I am getting both feet down.

Bike is coming with the Honda top box, first mod will probably be a darker screen.

Hoping to pick up loads of info and tips from you guys and gals in the know about this fantastic machine.

Craig.

post-35458-0-24932300-1460288525.jpg

• Member Contributer

e7541a3a5061292051d03c46183b9349.jpg

Welcome to VFRD from across the North Sea!!!

One option would be to have a cobbler put some thicker soles under yer boots!

• Member Contributer

Welcome Aboard Nelix! I think you'll love the VFR as your new ride but if you find that your height challenged stature is an issue (no offense), there are plenty of threads on the forum of how to resolve that issue.

• Member Contributer

Welcome! Love the white. Do you plan on the side cases as well? Send us more pics once you're out riding!

Cheers

• Member Contributer

Thank you all, nice to feel welcomed At the moment, no need for panniers, but the future may differ.

• Member Contributer

One option would be to have a cobbler put some thicker soles under yer boots!

I've got the daytona boots with the raised insole, but tbh I don't like them. Will get used to the bike then see if i can manage with normal boots. Rode my zx10r for months before I got the daytonas.

Archived