Spoiler: Isle Of Man Tt Superbike Race Result

bigb

• Member Contributer

Bruce Anstey got the 2015 Isle of Man TT Races, fuelled by Monster Energy, up and running in superb style on Sunday afternoon when he swept to a hugely popular victory in the RST Superbike race

HONDA!!!!!!

• Member Contributer

Ian Hutchinson took a fairytale victory in the opening Monster Energy Supersport race on Monday evening when he came home 7.7 seconds clear of New Zealand’s Bruce Anstey, reversing the result of Sunday’s RST Superbike race, with Gary Johnson in third.

HONDA !!!!!!!!!! ROLL ON !!!

• Member Contributer

John McGuinness looked fitter than ever and proved that he still has it. I wonder what it is about the Senior that brings out the best in him.

What a ride.

• Member Contributer

John McGuinness looked fitter than ever and proved that he still has it. I wonder what it is about the Senior that brings out the best in him.

What a ride.

He's like 3 way from tying Dunlap's winning record .

Roll On ..

Some superb racing this week with lots of records smashed in the Senior TT. I am also very pleased with the Senior TT result :wheel:

:1: But still wish Guy Martin would have at least got on the podium, it was so close.

• Member Contributer

That was the officially sanctioned entertainment; later on it became "bring your own bike and topless girlfriend...."

Scannen0078.jpg

AFAIK, the antics at the main boulevard have long stopped due to EH&S converns....

Archived