Prb's 2Nd Annual Vfrd Fall Rally, Boone Nc, Oct 9-13 2015

PirateRiderBen

15 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a ride Tshirt?

• Of course, ride t-shirts are the only way I get new clothes.
    • Nah, I ride naked. It adds color to my cheeks.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

Hopefully they are out riding and having a great time! I just got back from Shady Valley, roads were about dry on the Bristol side, but lots of cruisers out and about.

post-21910-0-76686800-1444587843.jpg

• Member Contributer

Thank you Ben for putting this together. I hated that we had to leave early and didn't get a chance to ride together. Thanks to everyone that showed up. Misty and I had a fantastic time and I appreciate everyone being so nice to her. It was really out of character for everyone. ? I keed, I keed. Hope everyone had a great day riding today and y'all be safe.

C'mon May!

Hopefully they are out riding and having a great time! I just got back from Shady Valley, roads were about dry on the Bristol side, but lots of cruisers out and about.

Missed you yesterday. We passed through your corner. Heading to Shady today.

Nice pic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great time other then the Slab on either end.

Thanks for putting this together Ben, yesterday & todays weather was Great.

Thanks to Kimball,Donna & Steve for showing me some fantastic roads! First time in the area was great.

BR

• Member Contributer

Great time, thank you Ben for putting this together. Saturday was a bust but we got to hang out and drink our favorite beverages. Great ride on Sunday, had to leave on Monday so missed out on the riding yesterday. Ride home was uneventful, short and most importantly safe!

Nice meeting some new people and look forward to doing it again next year!

Pluseb0

aka Mike

Made it home about 5:30pm today. Safe and sound, a wonderful afternoon full of I-40 and traffic! :goofy: Kimball may have me talked into that ST1300 if I have to make that slab run again. Good lord.

I can't stress enough how thankful I am that all of you showed up to this event. I had no idea it would be as great as it turned out to be! Can't wait till next year! :beer:

-PRB

We got home about 7:30 after a large pizza at Tapoco Lodge. :)

Awesome weekend!!! Thank you so much Ben for getting us together and leading some rides. You rock!!!

Could not ask for better weather (minus Sat.)

Living the dream!

• Member Contributer

Glad to see everybody getting home safe. Misty asked me to convey her thanks and to tell everyone how much fun she had and how nice it was to meet everyone. Sorry we had to leave earlier than everyone and couldn't ride with y'all, but adultness called. Next time!

Adultness is over rated. :goofy:

I made it home about 5:30 and am beat. Yesterday was the pinnacle of my riding career. The weather, roads, and company were all just perfect. Got some video of the Snake that I'll have to edit. Great colors and scenery and I even captured my peg feeler touch down in the infamous Seb's corner. My SD card filled up, so didn't get the afternoon runs. Just as well, there might have been some illegal stuff after lunch.

Oh, and just so everybody knows, Ben payed for the tub of beer with his own money. Next time you see him, buy him one.

• Member Contributer

What an absolute blast. PRB you get a free beer for life from me. Got to ride some of the coolest roads in the mountains with the greatest folks on the planet. Mondays ride was simply sensory overload.

Life well lived would be an understatement

KEB

No one even dropped their bike at a standstill that I am aware of! It was all rubber down this ride.

Now Randy you don't have to go putting me out there like that, the beer was just a token of appreciation for all you who showed up and made the event a success.

-PRB

• Member Contributer

No one even dropped their bike at a standstill that I am aware of! It was all rubber down this ride.

Now Randy you don't have to go putting me out there like that, the beer was just a token of appreciation for all you who showed up and made the event a success.

-PRB

Keep up the good work. The rest will sort itself out. Next lunch is on me.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Member Contributer

As predicted...sounds like there was an abundance of suckage.

Glad to not hear of any major incidents.

We talked about you a few times as it appears you have legend status in NC. I didn't have the heart to tell them your speed was just the result of drafting my ST1300. :beer:

Missed you man and yes it sucked really bad

As predicted...sounds like there was an abundance of suckage.

Glad to not hear of any major incidents.

We talked about you a few times as it appears you have legend status in NC. I didn't have the heart to tell them your speed was just the result of drafting my ST1300. :beer:

Hey man...If you are gonna talk smack at least get it right! That big black turd you ride creates such a draft that me AND the two riders behind me were actually drafting off that damn thing! Don't you know the st1300 is supposed to be a touring bike! Only reason we all didn't pass you was we couldn't see around the big black blob....it's like following a black hole.

Archived