Prb's 2Nd Annual Vfrd Fall Rally, Boone Nc, Oct 9-13 2015

PirateRiderBen

15 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a ride Tshirt?

• Of course, ride t-shirts are the only way I get new clothes.
    • Nah, I ride naked. It adds color to my cheeks.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far I have 9 tshirts spoken for, I can order as many as we need, and THEY GET CHEAPER THE MORE I ORDER.

EMAIL ME BY SEPTEMBER 9TH TO LOCK IN A SHIRT.

They are the performance fabric just like the grey 2014 Tmac shirts were.

-PRB

• Member Contributer

Kimball is booked and set to go.

Hoping I can make it but not sure what will happen with child yet.

One disadvantage of not having the Tiger, cant bring her with me.

The new Versys doesn't have a back seat?

Earthshake (Bill) and I will be there, room booked! We're staying the 9th-12th.

YES!

Some work details need to be sorted this week but it looks like The Girl and I can make it so I will try and get a room booked. Be fun to ride the ST with BR again but the CB or NC are just so much fun in that area. Maybe I will put a hitch on the ST and tow the CB over.

KEB

I am sure there will be a tire run in there somewhere. You are welcome to ride the CB500X on steroids. Ang said I ride it more reasonably than the K bike. Little does she know, the clearance issues will soon be remedied.

Count me in for a shirt and to attend. Been years since I've been able to make one of these due to kid's ball schedule, but he's off that weekend and I need a trip.

Looking forward to meeting/seeing everyone.

rp

Some work details need to be sorted this week but it looks like The Girl and I can make it so I will try and get a room booked. Be fun to ride the ST with BR again but the CB or NC are just so much fun in that area. Maybe I will put a hitch on the ST and tow the CB over.

KEB

I think I will be two up on the ST, but can be riding solo with one good wheelie!

• Member Contributer

Nice BR.

Got the CB all prepped last night. New chain, the stock chain is a DID that had some of the tightest links I have ever dealt with. They were bad new and got so bad that they would never straighten. I will take it back to Honda next week and let them know it was defective but in the meantime I have had a vacuum sealed RK XSO chain for 12 years and finally decided to use it before the grease goes bad, probably too late.

Next I installed new T-30 Evos front and rear. First time I will be running without a dedicated sport tire on the front but the T30 EVO on the NC is so good I am giving them a try. New braked pads went in as well as the originals were below half worn. I brutalize the brakes and tires on the CB because I life without big power dictates such behavior. Last I changed the oil/filter.

I believe the CB is ready for some mountain fun.

I am not missing this one , count me in !

Sorry boys that's the same week as Barber Vintage Race so me no go .

I think with all the construction as Barber this year, and the fact my friend who lives nearby is unavailable to host this year, I am skipping this one. Otherwise it would be a hard decision. This would have been my 3rd consecutive Vintage Fest. Looking forward to Boone.

Im looking for a roomie to share lodging cost.

HMU if interested.

Shirts have been ordered!! Razorwing will be taking delivery of the package since he lives right near Boone, and will bring them over to us on Friday! :beer:

I'll prefer cash payment for the shirts at the meet. However if this just doesn't work for you, I can do paypal. Shirts are $17.00 cold hard American dollars. :cool:

I am looking forward to seeing everyone and some great riding! :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

My girlfriend is sitting here and assured me I needed to use the cheerleader smiley, so....there it is. :goofy:

-PRB

• Forum CEO

KEB

I think I will be two up on the ST, but can be riding solo with one good wheelie!

heh

I guess I'll get the PRB surprise...lol. No worries on size...looking forward to the ride.

Careful!

You know, many out there would love the PRB surprise... :goofy:

I ordered an extra Large and XLarge. Hope one of these will work for you Raptor.

-PRB

I guess I'll get the PRB surprise...lol. No worries on size...looking forward to the ride.

Careful!

I ordered an extra Large and XLarge. Hope one of these will work for you Raptor.

-PRB

Now your just braggin'

Careful!

-PRB

I can wear either...whatever is the last one left. No problem...thanks for ordering even though I'm a post slacker. Lol.

MissBusa (plus Joe)
Warwomen
Sweeper
TnRabbit ??
VFRpwr
AaronB
Razorwing
Zeer0 + his better half
98curt + his better faster half (Rob, haha! :goofy: )

Hondavfr1200dct
vfrAustin
Baileyrock + 1
Trace
Motographer
PRB's old man on the WeeStrom
teksdailyride
pluseb0
Kebrider and maybe Donna
Bedman
Sam and his Fj1200
Jared and his Cbr500r?
Whitelightning
Earthshake
Raptor2a

Todd Remillard

Ron Curtis (curtis)

Ironman

Gradus

Latest PSA, So if you're a procrastinator and haven't booked a room yet, there's nothing left in Boone that's not close to $200/night. I'll be about 20 miles outside of Boone. Got my name on a list in case something else becomes avaiable.

raptor2a - Sorry to hear. I know what it's like to have to bunk far off-site (I travel for work).

Let me confirm my reservation is for a room with two beds and I'll see if I can offer one up.

raptor2a - Sorry to hear. I know what it's like to have to bunk far off-site (I travel for work).

Let me confirm my reservation is for a room with two beds and I'll see if I can offer one up.

Thanks VFRpwr...no worries though... I don't mind the extra commute...just cuts down on drinking everyone else's beer. :)

Archived